This week's recap of the Russia investigation.....

and if democrats had any connection at all with reality, Hillary would have been tied with him

Lets set the record straight....Hillary was an awful candidate for TWO main reasons:

One, she had too much of an entitlement mindset that after her nomination by the DNC,only the swearing in stood before her and the oval office.

Two, she was simply not good enough of a demagogue to convince many voters that her opponent's bullshit was just that...charlatan promises that only fooled those who WANTED to be fooled (e.g., poor coal miners)

That stated, IF the hatred of Hillary was so damn intense, then vote 3rd party or not vote at all; to actually opt for an idiot to sit in the west wing borders on insanity.

th

What don't you understand about Trump being the wild card?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

and if democrats had any connection at all with reality, Hillary would have been tied with him

Lets set the record straight....Hillary was an awful candidate for TWO main reasons:

One, she had too much of an entitlement mindset that after her nomination by the DNC,only the swearing in stood before her and the oval office.

Two, she was simply not good enough of a demagogue to convince many voters that her opponent's bullshit was just that...charlatan promises that only fooled those who WANTED to be fooled (e.g., poor coal miners)

That stated, IF the hatred of Hillary was so damn intense, then vote 3rd party or not vote at all; to actually opt for an idiot to sit in the west wing borders on insanity.

"or not vote at all"

I didn't

Smart voter........

First the prosecutor gathers evidence, then witnesses are subpoenaed, testimony taken and then the indictments, finally the trial. Only then will we see the evidence. But we know that Mueller is taking testimony now because f court filings. This investigation is gaining momentum. Manafort and Flynn both have exposure, both will be given a chance to save their skin by turning on Trump.
Trump's 'Chumps' don't see what everyone else recognizes, Trump the proven liar has been behaving like a guilty man and most likely is.
The gears of justice are turning, its just a matter of time...

Are you expecting some type of "smoking gun" in this investigation, Wihosa? To be frank...I think you're holding out for something that doesn't exist! This is a White House that leaks like a sieve...can't keep secrets...yet we're coming up on a year in office and there have been zero leaks linking Trump to Russian collusion. To any rational observer of this last election it's rather obvious that Trump didn't win the election because of Russian collusion...he won because Hillary Clinton was SUCH a bad candidate!

One of the reasons the "gears of justice" are turning so slowly is that Democrats are in no hurry at all to have the investigation reach it's conclusion because they're already backing off on the whole "collusion" narrative and desperately need to come up with something else to go after Trump with! Right now, Mueller is engaged in a world class fishing expedition.

Are you expecting some type of "smoking gun" in this investigation, Wihosa? To be frank...I think you're holding out for something that doesn't exist! This is a White House that leaks like a sieve...can't keep secrets...yet we're coming up on a year in office and there have been zero leaks linking Trump to Russian collusion. To any rational observer of this last election it's rather obvious that Trump didn't win the election because of Russian collusion...he won because Hillary Clinton was SUCH a bad candidate!

One of the reasons the "gears of justice" are turning so slowly is that Democrats are in no hurry at all to have the investigation reach it's conclusion because they're already backing off on the whole "collusion" narrative and desperately need to come up with something else to go after Trump with! Right now, Mueller is engaged in a world class fishing expedition.

This is a real BITCH to just shrug off, OldFart.....LOL.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Oh no there is plenty of evidence, your messiah just labels it "fake news" and you never give it another thought. After years of accusing Obama supporters of blind following behavior you Trumpbots apparently decided to show us all how cults are really done.

Where is the evidence nit wit? Where? You are full of shit as always.
If you consumed something other than right-wing garbage news you would actually be abreast of what has been going on, not my job to inform you of what you should already know. I look at the shit you call news, as far as they are concerned the Russia investigation exists in some other universe and what little they do say about it is entirely dismissive. The investigation would not be going on if it was just disgruntled democrats and it would not still be going on if there was not ample reason to continue it. Get up to speed on this thing, you guys continuing to say there is nothing at all to see here is making you look stupider by the day.

Where is the evidence you claim there is? Quit your bull shit and show us the evidence.
Like I said Trumpbot, not my job to inform you. Only you can escape your bubble and join us here in the real world. If you do not know you voted for an extraordinarily dishonest man by now it is doubtful anything I say can change your narrow little mind. I truthfully do not care that you are stupid.
Not your job to inform? What is your job, Occupied? To accuse without proof? You seem to have little trouble doing THAT! But when someone asks you to provide evidence that what you're claiming has any basis at all...you declare it's not your "job" to inform people? Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?

It's been all over the news all week. If you haven't seen any of it at all, that's on you.
To ask for links is nothing more than an attempt to deflect from the point.

It's obvious and no doubt makes you look stupid.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Since it's subsequently been revealed that Comey was actively working against Trump while FBI Director...should it surprise anyone that Trump felt less pressure with Comey being gone?

You continue to amuse, Nat...

Where is the evidence nit wit? Where? You are full of shit as always.
If you consumed something other than right-wing garbage news you would actually be abreast of what has been going on, not my job to inform you of what you should already know. I look at the shit you call news, as far as they are concerned the Russia investigation exists in some other universe and what little they do say about it is entirely dismissive. The investigation would not be going on if it was just disgruntled democrats and it would not still be going on if there was not ample reason to continue it. Get up to speed on this thing, you guys continuing to say there is nothing at all to see here is making you look stupider by the day.

Where is the evidence you claim there is? Quit your bull shit and show us the evidence.
Like I said Trumpbot, not my job to inform you. Only you can escape your bubble and join us here in the real world. If you do not know you voted for an extraordinarily dishonest man by now it is doubtful anything I say can change your narrow little mind. I truthfully do not care that you are stupid.
Not your job to inform? What is your job, Occupied? To accuse without proof? You seem to have little trouble doing THAT! But when someone asks you to provide evidence that what you're claiming has any basis at all...you declare it's not your "job" to inform people? Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?

It's been all over the news all week. If you haven't seen any of it at all, that's on you.

I seldom watch network news these days, Hutch! CNN and MSNBC have become journalistic jokes and CBS and ABC aren't far behind. So what "breaking news" have I missed? You mean there's actually proof that Trump colluded with Russia? Please share what that might be?

I seldom watch network news these days, Hutch! CNN and MSNBC have become journalistic jokes and CBS and ABC aren't far behind. So what "breaking news" have I missed? You mean there's actually proof that Trump colluded with Russia? Please share what that might be?

I seldom watch network news these days, Hutch!

Willful ignorance is not an excuse. No one is obliged to bring you up to speed. Maybe you shouldn't be commenting on something that you admit to knowing nothing about.

Willful ignorance is not an excuse. No one is obliged to bring you up to speed. Maybe you shouldn't be commenting on something that you admit to knowing nothing about.
When did I say I know nothing about the ongoing investigation? I said I don't watch network news...I didn't say I don't keep up on current events. I read the Wall Street Journal with breakfast. I haven't seen a thing in the Journal about breaking news on Russia. So what have I missed? Or are you going to continue to use the excuse that you're not "obliged" to bring me up to speed? Quite frankly, Hutch...it looks like you don't HAVE any breaking news on Russia which is why you won't answer my question!

You mean there's actually proof that Trump colluded with Russia? Please share what that might be?

I'll give Mueller your screen name and this forum.....I am sure he'll share all you may want.....LOL

Uninformed sources told me that..

Uninformed sources told me that..

Actually (and ironically) I think it was the Russian TV ....The only media that Trump allowed in the oval office.....(Trump needs to abide to Putin's wishes, after all.......LOL)

When did I say I know nothing about the ongoing investigation? I said I don't watch network news...I didn't say I don't keep up on current events. I read the Wall Street Journal with breakfast. I haven't seen a thing in the Journal about breaking news on Russia. So what have I missed? Or are you going to continue to use the excuse that you're not "obliged" to bring me up to speed? Quite frankly, Hutch...it looks like you don't HAVE any breaking news on Russia which is why you won't answer my question!
So what have I missed? Or are you going to continue to use the excuse that you're not "obliged" to bring me up to speed? Quite frankly, Hutch...it looks like you don't HAVE any breaking news on Russia which is why you won't answer my question!

It's in the very thread that you're posting in, dope. :laugh2:

Mind you, its just THIS week that we learned of these factors....Some cut members call it a "witch hunt"; while some others call it the "drip-drip-drip before the fall (and I don't mean Autumn)::

• Mueller obtains an early draft of President Trump's letter firing Comey that lists the MAIN reason to fire him as eliminating the Russian probe (aka, obstruction of justice.)
  • Special Counsel Mueller apparently is teaming up with the New York Attorney General and the I.R.S.. (thereby countering the Trump pardoning scenario and finally accessing Trump's mysterious tax returns)
  • Paul Manafort, President's former, one-time campaign manager, turns over a bunch of notes, including some notes from that infamous meeting with some Russians and Donald Trump Junior. (Bear in mind that Manafort is unequivocally guilty of this: The federal Bank Secrecy Act requires Americans to file disclosure forms with the government if they have foreign bank accounts valued at more than certain threshold amounts. Penalties for violation can run as high as 10 years in prison if the offense is especially serious.)
  • The Trump Organization was trying to build a Trump Tower in Moscow (not Idaho, but Russia under sanctions.) .
If we set it to music, it would be "Nothing from nothing "

N.K. tested an "H" bomb and a third of Texas is under water while another hurricane threatens Florida and lefties take the time to recap a nothing investigation that Americans disregarded months ago. Where is the democrat party? Are democrats allowing the crazy anarchist organizations to speak for them? Will we see more crazies like Hodgkinson in the future?

So what have I missed? Or are you going to continue to use the excuse that you're not "obliged" to bring me up to speed? Quite frankly, Hutch...it looks like you don't HAVE any breaking news on Russia which is why you won't answer my question!

There's "breaking news" about the Russian collusion investigation in this thread? Where? Reporting that Mueller has expanded his investigation isn't NEWS, Hutch! Let's be honest here...since there's nothing there in the collusion charge...what other choice does he have? He's been given the task of finding SOMETHING on Donald Trump by the Washington power elite! Quite frankly...that isn't news either!

There's "breaking news" about the Russian collusion investigation in this thread? Where? Reporting that Mueller has expanded his investigation isn't NEWS, Hutch! Let's be honest here...since there's nothing there in the collusion charge...what other choice does he have? He's been given the task of finding SOMETHING on Donald Trump by the Washington power elite! Quite frankly...that isn't news either!

It's expanding because the leads have led to a much larger and more involved picture of the Trump folks and their involvement with Russia. The very involvement the president denied the existence of.

Keep hiding from the evolving story. It's sure to go away.

It's expanding because the leads have led to a much larger and more involved picture of the Trump folks and their involvement with Russia. The very involvement the president denied the existence of.

Keep hiding from the evolving story. It's sure to go away.

Oh...so it's not "breaking news"...it's "evolving"?

You're basically saying that you guys haven't found anything on collusion after looking for a year so now you're looking elsewhere and hoping that you'll find something there? Gotcha!!!

Forum List

Back