This what is wrong with the welfare system

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
To many people feel entitled. This women starting @ 1:48. She has been on welfare for 12 years. She doesnt feel guilty for selling her food stamps. She collects welfare, wic, food stamps and housing allowance. And she is fine with that . This is what HAS to chance. There has to be a time limit on how long you can be on assistance. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SLnAMg8rOA]Welfare Fraud in America - YouTube[/ame]

I thought the changes they made to welfare back in the mid 90s was supposed to limit how long someone could be on it.

Apparently not .. Since she has been milking the system for over 12 years. She has 4 kids probably by 4 different baby daddies who NONE provide for them

just got my GF on medicare, WIK and food stamps.

I work over seas and make decent money doing radar work for NASA however, my GF wont let me pay for everything. In a way, I wish she would, I can afford it. On the other had, she does not want a man to pay for everything, so shes getting federal assistance.

Im really happy to see that our country is there for a pregnant female who does not make over 400$ a month. Makes me proud to be an American and to pay taxes.

I work over seas and make decent money doing radar work for NASA however, my GF wont let me pay for everything. In a way, I wish she would, I can afford it. On the other had, she does not want a man to pay for everything, so shes getting federal assistance.

Im really happy to see that our country is there for a pregnant female who does not make over 400$ a month. Makes me proud to be an American and to pay taxes.

Just keep a tally of what she receives and at tax time put the extra amount in a check to bamie. He'll appreciate it.

I gave Obama plenty of cash during the campaign, would be happy to give more if it meant no more GOP.

For the life of me I can understand why anyone would want to take away these benefits. We are they most successful Nation in known history, we can take care of our own. like I said before, makes me proud to be an American.

To many people feel entitled. This women starting @ 1:48. She has been on welfare for 12 years. She doesnt feel guilty for selling her food stamps. She collects welfare, wic, food stamps and housing allowance. And she is fine with that . This is what HAS to chance. There has to be a time limit on how long you can be on assistance. Welfare Fraud in America - YouTube

In my never ending effort to inform the ignorant, see:

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

Of course some ignorance is willful, making my efforts much more difficult.

I gave Obama plenty of cash during the campaign, would be happy to give more if it meant no more GOP.

For the life of me I can understand why anyone would want to take away these benefits. We are they most successful Nation in known history, we can take care of our own. like I said before, makes me proud to be an American.

Why do we need to Take care of the able bodied who prefer to sit and collect "free money" asswarp!

So she does not want one man paying for it, she wants MANY men and women paying for it? lol @ her for her logic

So she does not want one man paying for it, she wants MANY men and women paying for it? lol @ her for her logic

As my hun would say, "if we can spend trillions in Iraq and give billions to Israel and Egypt, why not use a little govt assistance.

I have to admit, shes got a good point.

The woman is a leech.

The woman is a leech.

She must be a loser. The guy who got her pregnant doesn't even want to marry her.

So instead of the protection and support of a big strong man she opted for running to the arms of a big strong government?

Wow, what an independent woman so full or moral fiber. You ought to be proud.... :eusa_whistle:

Makes me proud to be an American and to pay taxes.

And you make me proud of myself knowing that I'm not rubbing elbows with the lowest common denominator

Last edited:
Im over seas, We are getting married next Feb on Valentines day. :)

Shes a good girl, very smart but she has no college education and finding work in our area is tough. SO I think shes made the proper decisions.

Forum List

Back