This Will Make You Appreciate Slavery!

Islam STILL profits from slavery , the west moved on. Islam is stuck in the 13 century. Kidnap young girls, sell them into slavery. Sexual mutilation, forced removal of the clitoris. Muslims STILL do this. Not something admirable in ANY culture.

This story's got nothing to do with "Islam".
"Devil worship"? Exorcism? That's Christianism dear.

Islam STILL profits from slavery , the west moved on. Islam is stuck in the 13 century. Kidnap young girls, sell them into slavery. Sexual mutilation, forced removal of the clitoris. Muslims STILL do this. Not something admirable in ANY culture.
It would appear that these people were Christians and operating under a western religion.

I don't know what god those crazy fuckers worship. But I do know that I don't want to live there with those people. I suspect that nobody who has been westernized want to live in a place where shit like this happens.

It would appear that these people were Christians and operating under a western religion.
Um, no, history proves Islam were big-time slavers and, they still are. And much worse. You defend all that?

I think that the point here is that there lacks a rule of law there. Instead there is a system of jungle justice.

Teachers in Nairobi set fire to a 17 year old girl because she does not reveal the whereabouts of another student and would not confess to "devil worship". I guess mere detention or ISS was not sufficient. Another girl, 13, was recently burned and injured during an exorcism.

I guess slavery was not so bad afterall, eh? It got you out of that shit hole continent and gets you taken care of. You get to entertain yourselves with iPhones and television while those in Africa get to play with dirt and crocodiles.

Their mentality is primitive and Satanic influenced in itself. What sort of person deliberately sets fire to another person for ANY reason, the whole thing is a barbarism that normal and healthy minds cannot comprehend on any level.

Their natural gods are jungle spirits, funny thing that dwell in other folds of the universe. Its voodoo. They serve them while thinking they are serving Jesus, just as Christianists serve Satan inadvertently. Some Africans, I think can turn Christian and go to heaven, but most, the dark seed gets on top of them.

Bull Shit.
Defend that. Tell us about these "natural gods". Tell us while you're at it what you know about "voodoo".

This oughta be classic.
My point is, when we worshiped krishna and zeus(gods with moral codes), they were worshiping wood sprites.

"Wood sprites" are European, son-o-Margaret Mead. And Voodoo is an artifact of WEST Africa --- not East Africa... different culture altogether.
And neither of those religion traditions ever dabbled in "devils" or exorcism, and certainly not burning people.
They are the same thing. I used the European translation, dumbass. My point stands.

Um, no, history proves Islam were big-time slavers and, they still are. And much worse. You defend all that?
You have made a statement that has no relevance to my posting. Slavery was practised by Christians as well as Muslims. There is no higher ground here.

Their mentality is primitive and Satanic influenced in itself. What sort of person deliberately sets fire to another person for ANY reason, the whole thing is a barbarism that normal and healthy minds cannot comprehend on any level.

Their natural gods are jungle spirits, funny thing that dwell in other folds of the universe. Its voodoo. They serve them while thinking they are serving Jesus, just as Christianists serve Satan inadvertently. Some Africans, I think can turn Christian and go to heaven, but most, the dark seed gets on top of them.

Bull Shit.
Defend that. Tell us about these "natural gods". Tell us while you're at it what you know about "voodoo".

This oughta be classic.
My point is, when we worshiped krishna and zeus(gods with moral codes), they were worshiping wood sprites.

"Wood sprites" are European, son-o-Margaret Mead. And Voodoo is an artifact of WEST Africa --- not East Africa... different culture altogether.
And neither of those religion traditions ever dabbled in "devils" or exorcism, and certainly not burning people.
They are the same thing. I used the European translation, dumbass. My point stands.

They are absolutely NOT the same thing. Completely different culture on a completely different continent.

Still waiting for this treatise on Kikuyu spirituality and how it connects to Druidism. Or perhaps Luo?

Why don't you just cut to the chase and say "they all look alike to me"? Your point does not "stand" so much as stagger into the street and collapse in the gutter.

Last edited:
I think that the point here is that there lacks a rule of law there. Instead there is a system of jungle justice.
Hmmmm. A few years back in the US some white men chained a black man to their truck and dragged him down the road for a few miles until bits of him had torn and sloughed off and he was dead. Was that "jungle justice" ?
Or maybe a superior western civilised form of justice ?

This story has ZERO to do with slavery. The OP put it in the title for reasons nobody knows. It's also got nothing to do with "Islam". The OP's article made no mention of religion but Kenya is predominantly Christian and these perversions of burning people to exorcise devils is straight out of the European witch craze.

You just set up a complete strawman out of nothing, and then challenged somebody else to "defend" its alternative. That's bullshit.

Hmmmm. A few years back in the US some white men chained a black man to their truck and dragged him down the road for a few miles until bits of him had torn and sloughed off and he was dead. Was that "jungle justice" ?
That is not a widespread occurrence, numb nuts, and you know it.

This story has ZERO to do with slavery. The OP put it in the title for reasons nobody knows. It's also got nothing to do with "Islam". The OP's article made no mention of religion but Kenya is predominantly Christian and these perversions of burning people to exorcise devils is straight out of the European witch craze.

You just set up a complete strawman out of nothing, and then challenged somebody else to "defend" its alternative. That's bullshit.

No but people had mentioned Islam, then this began an attempt at Christian bashing, thus logically Mary then made her comments.

I agree the OP wasn't about Islam, but then Islam somehow was mentioned.

That is not a widespread occurrence, numb nuts, and you know it.

Sooooo...... you're telling us that setting fire to girls to drive out devils IS a widespread occurence?

Kind of odd that it's a news story then innit?

STILL waiting for an explanation of what anything here has to do with "slavery".

No but people had mentioned Islam, then this began an attempt at Christian bashing, thus logically Mary then made her comments.

Yes it was, by Mary. That's why I immediately called it out as irrelevant. As I did with the "slavery" malarkey.

The first mention anybody made of "Islam" is here --- post 17:

--- which is not only completely unrelated to anything that came before, it's carrying yet another ignoramitude, this association of FGM with Islam, which is just more bullshit. That practice is cultural, not religious.

I think the point is, to get back to the OP, is that, for some reason in many regions of Africa, these horrific acts are still being meted out....we could also mention what happens to women and girls in India, however that would be Off Topic, so maybe that's for another thread.

Yes it was, by Mary. That's why I immediately called it out as irrelevant. As I did with the "slavery" malarkey.

Well I was trying to put it in context, as to why Mary made her comment, that she made the comment for a reason, it wasn't just an off the top of head comment, if you understand.

I'm reading stuff on Voodoo in NOLA, it seems it still occurs but in greatly diminished fashion, as opposed to decades ago where it was commonly practiced.

I think the point is, to get back to the OP, is that, for some reason in many regions of Africa, these horrific acts are still being meted out....we could also mention what happens to women and girls in India, however that would be Off Topic, so maybe that's for another thread.

It might not be that unrelated, the patriarchal attitude toward women.
Certainly more related to the current story than "Islam" or "slavery".

Well I was trying to put it in context, as to why Mary made her comment, that she made the comment for a reason, it wasn't just an off the top of head comment, if you understand.

I'm reading stuff on Voodoo in NOLA, it seems it still occurs but in greatly diminished fashion, as opposed to decades ago where it was commonly practiced.

I can tell you all about Voudoun/Voodoo. I'm just waiting for the next pearl of brilliance from the inebriated.

I can tell you all about Voudoun/Voodoo. I'm just waiting for the next pearl of brilliance from the inebriated.

It'd be interesting if we could have a thread about Voodoo, many people would learn a lot about a very strange, but interesting practice.

Forum List

Back