This Will Not Fly Goodel...You Are A Liar !!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
OK...I could be out to lunch and headed for a fall but that's what happens when you go out on a limb with a handsaw.

I just heard that the two game suspension Goodel handed out to Ray Rice for knocking his girlfriend...soon to be his wife out was without the benefit of having looked at any pertinent evidense even though TWO videos existed.

All this happened several months ago.

Then after the incident Goodel issues an edict that all first offenses of spousal abuse would get an automatic 6 game suspension.

NOW Goodel says he never saw the videos.

I don't see how this can fly. How can the commissioner hand out ANY suspension without looking at the evidense? He has access to anything he wants.

His edicts affect MILLIONS of dollars and the futures of many peoples careers.

The owners cannot allow this boob to continue making aggregeous mistakes like this.

I think it's time to replace Roger Goodel.

Reason?

Gross incompetance.

Your thoughts?

My 12 year and many other kids have the idea that religion should be outlawed, get ready for the next generation...

OK...I could be out to lunch and headed for a fall but that's what happens when you go out on a limb with a handsaw.

I just heard that the two game suspension Goodel handed out to Ray Rice for knocking his girlfriend...soon to be his wife out was without the benefit of having looked at any pertinent evidense even though TWO videos existed.

Then after the incident Goodel issues an edict that all first offenses of spousal abuse would get an automatic 6 game suspension.

I don't see how this can fly. How can the commissioner hand out ANY suspension without looking at the evidense? He has access to anything he wants.

The owners cannot allow this boob to continue making aggregeous mistakes like this.

Reason?

Gross incompetance.

Your thoughts?
it's time to replace rice for good. these are the men you all "idolize"? he can catch a ball well and knock women out better. you guys are real men worshipping this type of "man"

My 12 year and many other kids have the idea that religion should be outlawed, get ready for the next generation...

What the hell does that have to do with this thread, dumbass?

He's one of those guys that right in the middle of something important will pull out his wallet and show you two dozen pictures of his kid.

His kid looks like a friggin alien but insists he's a good lookin chip off the old block..LOL

Then there are the pictures of the awards and the ribbons from his cub scout days..

Pictures of the kid dressed up like Bat Man on halloween..with the dog dressed up like Robin.. cute... barrrffff !!!!

Pictures of the attending doctor and the nurses running from the delivery room making signs of crosses and screaming something about the devil...

Oh ya... the point....

He's one of those guys that right in the middle of something important will pull out his wallet and show you two dozen pictures of his kid.

His kid looks like a friggin alien but insists he's a good lookin chip off the old block..LOL

Then there are the pictures of the awards and the ribbons from his cub scout days..

Pictures of the kid dressed up like Bat Man on halloween..with the dog dressed up like Robin.. cute... barrrffff !!!!

Pictures of the attending doctor and the nurses running from the delivery room making signs of crosses and screaming something about the devil...

Oh ya... the point....

All my pics in wallet have been washed to show how clean we are..

Oh ya... the point....

Nothing more important than cleanliness.. LOL

Looks like Rice is now a free agent......who will pick him up, or will his frustrations lead to another bout with his wife?

Looks like Rice is now a free agent......who will pick him up, or will his frustrations lead to another bout with his wife?

Rice will have a hard time getting a job at McDonalds now. He is a known wife/girlfriend/fiance' beater and a liar. Not exactly good enough material to ask..."Fries?...Super Size That?...Why you POS I have a mind to come outta this booth and smack your dumb ass back into last week!!!"

Goody-Goody has GOT to go.

It's that simple. :thup:

valerie said:
:rolleyes: beating your wife has got to go, it's that simple.

I agree, 100%.

But this egregious error in judgment by Goody-Goody is just symptomatic of how poorly he's run things since he became the Big Cheese.

He doesn't belong there.

He's intellectually outmatched.

No one likes him.

It's time for him to buy a car lot or a traveling carnival, and move on before he disgraces the sport even more. :thup:

He lied but I think he never thought the video would emerge. Same with the team owners. He must have struck a deal with the Ravins and to save face the team now fires him

Just my speculation

House ****** gets caught in the act of screwing the plantation owners's daughter. In spite of all the lies and forgiveness in 9 months the truth will eventually come out.

Oh ya... the point....

Is that because you keep falling out of the boat?

Oh ya... the point....

Is that because you keep falling out of the boat?

I'm lucky to just be able to get in....das boot

Reason?

Gross incompetance.

Your thoughts?
it's time to replace rice for good. these are the men you all "idolize"? he can catch a ball well and knock women out better. you guys are real men worshipping this type of "man"

Meh.....better than allah,at least they dont rape little boys.

Forum List

Back