This woman is why we have stereotypes

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is what Uber drivers have to deal with on an every day basis. The female Uber driver has to put up with this rude woman yapping on her phone nonstop. Which by the way as an Uber driver I’ve had to deal with that back when I drove for uber. Whether it’s some white business woman or some ghetto black or some wigger yapping on their phone….its rude.

This young black woman the way she’s talking…. her dialect is not acceptable. That’s not how black folks talked 75 years ago. It’s not how black folks talk in Africa. This is an American problem. And yes, some whites do it too. They’re called wiggers….

This is worse because this woman is making a mess inside of the Uber drivers car chopping down some Doritos during the ride…. Can barely understand her dialect. This is a serious problem in America. People can’t even understand what she’s saying. This is a culture problem. Needs to be corrected.

I’m betting she did not tip. That type of customer is a Uber drivers worst nightmare.

This is what Uber drivers have to deal with on an every day basis. The female Uber driver has to put up with this rude woman yapping on her phone nonstop. Which by the way as an Uber driver I’ve had to deal with that back when I drove for uber. Whether it’s some white business woman or some ghetto black or some wigger yapping on their phone….its rude.

This young black woman the way she’s talking…. her dialect is not acceptable. That’s not how black folks talked 75 years ago. It’s not how black folks talk in Africa. This is an American problem. And yes, some whites do it too. They’re called wiggers….

This is worse because this woman is making a mess inside of the Uber drivers car chopping down some Doritos during the ride…. Can barely understand her dialect. This is a serious problem in America. People can’t even understand what she’s saying. This is a culture problem. Needs to be corrected.

Don't take a job working with the public if you can't accept all of the bad behavior some of them engage in.

I have been requesting that I not be assigned to work phones or with the public ever since I began working decades ago.

Don't take a job working with the public if you can't accept all of the bad behavior some of them engage in.

I have been requesting that I not be assigned to work phones or with the public ever since I began working decades ago.
First and foremost that passenger is a big problem. She seemed to threaten physical violence at the end of the video. But that’s if you had a chance to watch the video which would be very vital.

It’s your duty to watch the video and understand what’s going on. Any civilized person would criticize the passenger and protect the driver.

The passenger on numerous occasions broke the rules. She doesn’t have a right to eat in that car and make a mess. But also again at the end, her physical threats and verbal abuse

A few years ago--at Peak Woke--the Woke Brigade tried to sell things like basic human decency is "white". Things like being on time, being polite, etc. Knowing how to comport yourself in public.

It's BS and very denigrating to people NOT white and I'm glad it seems to have been rejected.

No one should be crass and rude in public, especially for NO REASON

Forum List

Back