Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Woman Should Be Lined Up And Shot

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Little bitch traitor !!

Colorado woman latest American to admit attempt to join Islamist militants

A 19-year-old Colorado woman became the latest American to admit to attempting to join a Middle East terrorist group, pleading guilty on Wednesday to conspiring to provide support to the Islamic State militants in Syria.
The FBI first noticed Shannon Conley when she showed up last fall at a church in Arvada, Colorado, wearing Muslim garb.
George Morrison, the church's pastor, told the Denver Post that while he believed Conley was a "terrorist wannabe," he "had to take her sketching of interior rooms of the church seriously." (Conley reportedly told investigators, “If they think I’m a terrorist, I’ll give them something to think I am.”)
Conley, a certified nurse's aide, received military training in a camp run by the U.S. Army Explorers, the paper reported.
In April, Conley was arrested at Denver International Airport with a one-way ticket to Turkey. According to prosecutors, she had previously told investigators she wanted to wage jihad in the Middle East, and ignored repeated face-to-face warnings by the FBI that her plans were illegal. Conley faces up to 5 years in federal prison.
She is one of what federal authorities say is an alarming number of Americans offering to join or support terrorist organizations.

Colorado woman latest American to admit attempt to join Islamist militants - Yahoo News

I don't know how one "lines up" one woman to shoot her but this is what I was referring to earlier when I said that the cell in Texasss was surely not the only one.

And, marijuana notwithstanding, Colorado has become very conservative. I was born and raised there and its damned disheartening to see the RW scum that have moved in to the beautiful state I love.

I don't know how one "lines up" one woman to shoot her but this is what I was referring to earlier when I said that the cell in Texasss was surely not the only one.

And, marijuana notwithstanding, Colorado has become very conservative. I was born and raised there and its damned disheartening to see the RW scum that have moved in to the beautiful state I love.

Mirror-Spock.jpg

Mirror-Spock.jpg

I realize you would have no way of knowing this but that's a photo of an actor in full make up for a fictional character he played.

To my knowledge, he's not a terrorist and I have no frikken clue why you would feel his photo fits in this thread.

:dunno:

Mirror-Spock.jpg

I realize you would have no way of knowing this but that's a photo of an actor in full make up for a fictional character he played.

To my knowledge, he's not a terrorist and I have no frikken clue why you would feel his photo fits in this thread.

It's reverse Spock, from the episode where light was dark, good was bad, up was down, left was right, right was wrong, peace was war, war was peace.

It thought is succinctly described the drivel your wrote. Maybe I should have used Bizarro Superman instead.

Mirror-Spock.jpg

It's reverse Spock, from the episode where light was dark, good was bad, up was down, left was right, right was wrong, peace was war, war was peace.

It thought is succinctly described the drivel your wrote. Maybe I should have used Bizarro Superman instead.

Wouldn't make any difference to me.

I don't live in a world of fictional and comic book characters.

Mirror-Spock.jpg

Wouldn't make any difference to me.

I don't live in a world of fictional and comic book characters.

That's clearly obvious to everyone here, you live in your own fictional world. Here's what you wrote between tokes from your bong:

Here's the reality that escapes you:

For decades, this was a state whose electoral topography was reliable Republican and whose politics was dominated by an unholy coalition of cultural conservatives and oil and gas interests. In the 1980s and 1990s, it became the national conservative movement in a microcosmic petri dish, passing socially conservative constitutional amendments and a so-called Taxpayer Bill of Rights aimed at pulverizing the public sector.

Now, though, everything is shifting. In just a few years, Colorado is pioneering a Western version of pragmatic progressivism, one built on a much different political coalition than the one that made Colorado the conservative movement’s grand experiment.​

In your hallucinations you claim that Colorado is becoming more conservative, but even brain-dead liberals recognize that it's becoming more liberal. Do you have a head filled with lava or something? How can brain-dead liberals understand such a simple point and yet you're arguing the very opposite.

Colorado has been Californicated, just like Arizona. Bunch of California freaks moving there and fucking these places up. Just like New Yorkers and Massachusetts bean heads have fucked up Vermont and New Hampshire.

Send her ass over there and she will be next one beheaded. Why don't you just go to the zoo and jump in lion cage. Send her.

Huh ? :cuckoo:

Send her ass over there and she will be next one beheaded. Why don't you just go to the zoo and jump in lion cage. Send her.
That's the thing that's so amazing, these American women enjoy freedoms unheard of in the Islamic world.
Any American woman that converts to Islam has got to be out of their fucking mind.
Look at that lunatic in Massachusetts that converted and became the wife of the Marathon Bomber. What a fucking gigantic moron.
Let's be honest, they are very weak. A strong independent woman would never become a Muslim.

She looks like a dork. Bet she has been bullied and harassed and this is her way of "paybacks". Problem is, she is also an idiot. She will get worse over there due to her sex.

Forum List

Back