🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Woman Should Be Lined Up And Shot

tha sharts said:
And nobody's trying to "change recorded history" here, either.

It's just that you're not smart enough to understand the question is all.

hipeter924 said:
I don't believe in capital punishment if you haven't worked it out yet, your argument was the stupid one as it argued for preventative capital punishment.

Capital punishment for treason isn't "preventative", dumbass.

See for yourself.

Article III, Section III, Clause II of the U.S. Constitution:

Guide to the Constitution
It is when the level of the crime committed according to the court and legal authorities was not death, and they saw no reason to put someone in prison indefinitely or to death - then you argue for death. Are you judge, jury, and the US government now?

Republicans keep insisting liberals are weak and afraid of violence.

Then, every time someone comes out and says they want to commit violence, Republicans say it must be a liberal.

Seems Republicans find the insane perfectly normal.
We don't say that about all liberals, just white male liberals.

Cannot truly understand women that want to join ISIS/ISIL, al Qaeda, et cetera. To want to be a part of them, they want to be:
1. Totally dominated by men.
2. Told where they can go and what they can do.
3. Become second-class citizens.
4. If raped and complain, the woman goes to prison (unless of course, they have four male witnesses to support their claim, as if a man would rape her in front of witnesses).
5. Her testimony is worth half that of men.
6. In custody hearings, the man automatically wins custody of children.
7. All the male has to do is repeat "I divorce you," three times and she's out on the street.
Basically, women under Sharia is a rug to walk over.
If she actually managed to meet up with ISIS/ISIL members, they would simply beat her for not being out of the house with a male relative.

Little bitch traitor !!

Colorado woman latest American to admit attempt to join Islamist militants

A 19-year-old Colorado woman became the latest American to admit to attempting to join a Middle East terrorist group, pleading guilty on Wednesday to conspiring to provide support to the Islamic State militants in Syria.
The FBI first noticed Shannon Conley when she showed up last fall at a church in Arvada, Colorado, wearing Muslim garb.
George Morrison, the church's pastor, told the Denver Post that while he believed Conley was a "terrorist wannabe," he "had to take her sketching of interior rooms of the church seriously." (Conley reportedly told investigators, “If they think I’m a terrorist, I’ll give them something to think I am.”)
Conley, a certified nurse's aide, received military training in a camp run by the U.S. Army Explorers, the paper reported.
In April, Conley was arrested at Denver International Airport with a one-way ticket to Turkey. According to prosecutors, she had previously told investigators she wanted to wage jihad in the Middle East, and ignored repeated face-to-face warnings by the FBI that her plans were illegal. Conley faces up to 5 years in federal prison.
She is one of what federal authorities say is an alarming number of Americans offering to join or support terrorist organizations.

Colorado woman latest American to admit attempt to join Islamist militants - Yahoo News

But you can reuse rope and save the cost of a bullet.

She looks like a dork. Bet she has been bullied and harassed and this is her way of "paybacks". Problem is, she is also an idiot. She will get worse over there due to her sex.

Ahem, speaking as a dork myself, being bullied is something you choose to allow.

If she was bullied and put up with it, I don't have a lot of sympathy. I dealt with it and learned how to bring it to a stop without betraying my country.

Cannot truly understand women that want to join ISIS/ISIL, al Qaeda, et cetera. To want to be a part of them, they want to be:
1. Totally dominated by men.
2. Told where they can go and what they can do.
3. Become second-class citizens.
4. If raped and complain, the woman goes to prison (unless of course, they have four male witnesses to support their claim, as if a man would rape her in front of witnesses).
5. Her testimony is worth half that of men.
6. In custody hearings, the man automatically wins custody of children.
7. All the male has to do is repeat "I divorce you," three times and she's out on the street.
Basically, women under Sharia is a rug to walk over.
If she actually managed to meet up with ISIS/ISIL members, they would simply beat her for not being out of the house with a male relative.

Hmmmmm.......is there a jihady group that isn't.....never mind. :)

I don't know how one "lines up" one woman to shoot her but this is what I was referring to earlier when I said that the cell in Texasss was surely not the only one.

And, marijuana notwithstanding, Colorado has become very conservative. I was born and raised there and its damned disheartening to see the RW scum that have moved in to the beautiful state I love.
Who taught you to be s hateful?? really who?

This gal did not try to join because she feels any emotion for ISIS cause. She could care less. She wanted to join because she is ANGRY. And this thing gives her a reason/excuse in her homely little head that it will solve her anger issues. Kinda like the Michael Brown looters and rioters. They didn't and don't give a rats ass if Brown was truly innocent or a thug to the max. All they care/cared about is getting free stuff from stealing; marching and yelling in their own anger; just being assholes in general and this was a great excuse to act on their assholiness/anger. Same with Miss Homely. Anger. Plain and simple. Literally and figuratively.

I don't know how one "lines up" one woman to shoot her but this is what I was referring to earlier when I said that the cell in Texasss was surely not the only one.

And, marijuana notwithstanding, Colorado has become very conservative. I was born and raised there and its damned disheartening to see the RW scum that have moved in to the beautiful state I love.

Mirror-Spock.jpg

I realize you would have no way of knowing this but that's a photo of an actor in full make up for a fictional character he played.

To my knowledge, he's not a terrorist and I have no frikken clue why you would feel his photo fits in this thread.

:dunno:

Puddley - you truly are the most stupid person on the site. :thup:

Mirror-Spock.jpg

How many people knew this was Reverse Spock and got my point just by looking at the pic? I'm curious about how deeply Star Trek lore has entered mainstream culture.

Little bitch traitor !!

Colorado woman latest American to admit attempt to join Islamist militants

A 19-year-old Colorado woman became the latest American to admit to attempting to join a Middle East terrorist group, pleading guilty on Wednesday to conspiring to provide support to the Islamic State militants in Syria.
The FBI first noticed Shannon Conley when she showed up last fall at a church in Arvada, Colorado, wearing Muslim garb.
George Morrison, the church's pastor, told the Denver Post that while he believed Conley was a "terrorist wannabe," he "had to take her sketching of interior rooms of the church seriously." (Conley reportedly told investigators, “If they think I’m a terrorist, I’ll give them something to think I am.”)
Conley, a certified nurse's aide, received military training in a camp run by the U.S. Army Explorers, the paper reported.
In April, Conley was arrested at Denver International Airport with a one-way ticket to Turkey. According to prosecutors, she had previously told investigators she wanted to wage jihad in the Middle East, and ignored repeated face-to-face warnings by the FBI that her plans were illegal. Conley faces up to 5 years in federal prison.
She is one of what federal authorities say is an alarming number of Americans offering to join or support terrorist organizations.

Colorado woman latest American to admit attempt to join Islamist militants - Yahoo News

Lined up with who?

That's the thing that's so amazing, these American women enjoy freedoms unheard of in the Islamic world.
Any American woman that converts to Islam has got to be out of their fucking mind.
Look at that lunatic in Massachusetts that converted and became the wife of the Marathon Bomber. What a fucking gigantic moron.
Let's be honest, they are very weak. A strong independent woman would never become a Muslim.

The truth is that this is an ugly woman. She has lived a life of rejection, where the boys and men ignore her. On line, she got a man to pay attention to her, even after he found out what she looked like. The FANTASY of this man loving her as she was, was so powerful she would do ANYTHING to make it a reality.

Nothing could, if she had shown up over there, they would have strapped a suicide vest on her and used her as cannon fodder, but the fantasy was so powerful that she refused to believe reality.

She looks like a dork. Bet she has been bullied and harassed and this is her way of "paybacks". Problem is, she is also an idiot. She will get worse over there due to her sex.

Not payback, her chance to be the girl in the spotlight, to be noticed. The recruiter told her she would be loved, something she thought she could NEVER have in America.

Forum List

Back