This Woman Should Have Been Our First Black President

No she didn't. But she said what you need to hear.

I think many in the black and gay community pick the Democrats by default. Many, many in those groups are conservative. They're average people with jobs, homework, and kids. Maybe the Democrats once represented us, but I was not around then. I know they don't represent us now.

I think many in the black and gay community pick the Democrats by default. Many, many in those groups are conservative. They're average people with jobs, homework, and kids. Maybe the Democrats once represented us, but I was not around then. I know they don't represent us now.
Yes. For the most part, the Democrats started separating after the JFK assassination. But it was not something that the news was interested in relaying to the people.

For the most part, the Old School Dems were more for the people in the 70's and 80's, but the Oligarchy Dems were silent. Which was very bad for us, as they were in their locked, back rooms continuing their plans for destroying this country.

I voted for Trump, but I'm not Republican. I did some research on the political parties TODAY, and found that my values align more with Libertarian than any other party. But I'm not a Libertarian either. I vote for who the best person is for the job. Not their looks, not their color, not their race, not their hair style, or even their sex. I look for who is FOR the American people, and who will cut out the syphoning of OUR tax dollars to OTHER COUNTRIES, and want to keep our borders SAFE and SECURE.

And I've seen a couple, female, old school Dems on Youtube in the past few years, who would get my vote if they ran for president.
But the Oligarchy Dems have them shut out and shut down, or on a short leash. They don't want the Old School Dems speaking in public against the Oligarchy. Which they ARE against by the way.

And basically, the Republicans are what the Dems used to be in the 70's and 80's, and the Democrats are what the Republicans used to be known for.......being greedmongering, big pharma and big business lapdogs.

It's all been turned around.

Yes. For the most part, the Democrats started separating after the JFK assassination. But it was not something that the news was interested in relaying to the people.

For the most part, the Old School Dems were more for the people in the 70's and 80's, but the Oligarchy Dems were silent. Which was very bad for us, as they were in their locked, back rooms continuing their plans for destroying this country.

I voted for Trump, but I'm not Republican. I did some research on the political parties TODAY, and found that my values align more with Libertarian than any other party. But I'm not a Libertarian either. I vote for who the best person is for the job. Not their looks, not their color, not their race, not their hair style, or even their sex. I look for who is FOR the American people, and who will cut out the syphoning of OUR tax dollars to OTHER COUNTRIES, and want to keep our borders SAFE and SECURE.

And I've seen a couple, female, old school Dems on Youtube in the past few years, who would get my vote if they ran for president.
But the Oligarchy Dems have them shut out and shut down, or on a short leash. They don't want the Old School Dems speaking in public against the Oligarchy. Which they ARE against by the way.

And basically, the Republicans are what the Dems used to be in the 70's and 80's, and the Democrats are what the Republicans used to be known for.......being greedmongering, big pharma and big business lapdogs.

It's all been turned around.

I coudn't have put it better myself.

This largely reflects my own sentiment.

Forum List

Back