This.

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Multi-Dimensional Warrior
JUST IN CASE YOU NEED IT EXPLAINED ONE MORE TIME:
You wake up with a terrible cough, a fever, and severe body aches. Immediately, you rush to the doctor. Unfortunately, you’re diagnosed with COVID-19. For the last two weeks, you’ve been unaware that you were infected. For the last two weeks, you’ve ignored "the rules," gotten together with some close friends for pizza, had a few people over, even visited some parks and beaches. You figured, “I don’t feel sick," and "I have the right to keep living my normal life!"
With your diagnosis, you spend the next few days at home on the couch, feeling pretty crappy; but then you’re well again because you’re young, healthy and strong. Lucky you.
But your best friend caught it from you during a visit to your house, and because she didn't know she was contagious, she visited her 82-year-old grandfather, who uses oxygen tanks daily to help him breathe because he has COPD and heart failure.
Now, he’s dead.
Your co-worker, who has asthma, caught it too, during your little pizza get-together. Now, he’s in the ICU, and he's spread it to a few others in his family, too--but they won't know that for another couple of weeks yet.
The cashier at the restaurant where you picked up the pizza carried the infection home to his wife, who has MS, which makes her immuno-suppressed. She’s not as lucky as you, so she’s admitted to the hospital because she’s having trouble breathing. She may need to be placed in a medically-induced coma and intubated; she may not get to say goodbye to her loved ones. She may die surrounded by machines, with no family at her bedside.
All because you couldn't stand the inconvenience of a mask; of staying home; of changing your familiar routines for just a little while.

You wake up with a terrible cough, a fever, and severe body aches. Immediately, you rush to the doctor. Unfortunately, you’re diagnosed with COVID-19. For the last two weeks, you’ve been unaware that you were infected. For the last two weeks, you’ve ignored "the rules," gotten together with some close friends for pizza, had a few people over, even visited some parks and beaches. You figured, “I don’t feel sick," and "I have the right to keep living my normal life!"
With your diagnosis, you spend the next few days at home on the couch, feeling pretty crappy; but then you’re well again because you’re young, healthy and strong. Lucky you.
But your best friend caught it from you during a visit to your house, and because she didn't know she was contagious, she visited her 82-year-old grandfather, who uses oxygen tanks daily to help him breathe because he has COPD and heart failure.
Now, he’s dead.
Your co-worker, who has asthma, caught it too, during your little pizza get-together. Now, he’s in the ICU, and he's spread it to a few others in his family, too--but they won't know that for another couple of weeks yet.
The cashier at the restaurant where you picked up the pizza carried the infection home to his wife, who has MS, which makes her immuno-suppressed. She’s not as lucky as you, so she’s admitted to the hospital because she’s having trouble breathing. She may need to be placed in a medically-induced coma and intubated; she may not get to say goodbye to her loved ones. She may die surrounded by machines, with no family at her bedside.
All because you couldn't stand the inconvenience of a mask; of staying home; of changing your familiar routines for just a little while.
nagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnanagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnaggnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnag

ani17sfd.gif

Now, he’s dead.

yep, that would be me

no mask, gloves, sanitizer

no a da*m thing ,as all the city escapees call for my services , and tell me how 'essential' i am

so hide your loved ones

i'm comming to a job near you soon

~S~

You see the Trumper does not give a shit about the people who caught the virus and died because of their actions. All they care about is they were able to eat pizza at the party.

And assholes like you don't care about skyrocketing cases of depression, suicide, domestic abuse, alcohol and drug abuse, lost jobs, etcetera.

So go fuck yourself, you self-righteous cocksucker.

You see the Trumper does not give a shit about the people who caught the virus and died because of their actions. All they care about is they were able to eat pizza at the party.

And assholes like you don't car about skyrocketing cases of depression, suicide, domestic abuse, alcohol and drug abuse, lost jobs, etcetera.

So go fuck yourself, you, self-righteous cocksucker.
Wow....the moron comes up with another witty retort. LOL

Now, he’s dead.

yep, that would be me

no mask, gloves, sanitizer

no a da*m thing ,as all the city escapees call for my services , and tell me how 'essential' i am

so hide your loved ones

i'm comming to a job near you soon

~S~
You won't be allowed in.

And assholes like you don't car about skyrocketing cases of depression, suicide, domestic abuse, alcohol and drug abuse, lost jobs, etcetera.

Wow,,the moron comes up with another witty retort.
Go piss up a rope, you heartless shitheel.

Now, he’s dead.
You will find that the tRumplings do not give two shits about anyone but themselves.

Wow,,the moron comes up with another witty retort.
Go piss up a rope, you heartless shitheel.
Heartless? You’re the dumb shit that responded to the OP with the “nag, nag nag” idiocy when all he was doing was describing how the virus spreads and infects those most vulnerable. Man, you’re dense.

Yep. And, it's gonna be interesting here in a little while to see what happens when Trump restarts his rallies again over the summer.

President Trump will end his months-long confinement at the White House with a visit next week to the presidential battleground state of Arizona, he announced Wednesday.

During a roundtable with business executives at the White House, Trump confirmed he’d “start to move around” the country and said he hoped that, eventually, he could hold more of his trademark rallies.

“I think I’m going to Arizona next week and we look forward to that, and I’m going, I hope, to Ohio very soon,” Trump told reporters.

And assholes like you don't care about skyrocketing cases of depression, suicide, domestic abuse, alcohol and drug abuse, lost jobs, etcetera.

Have those things reached a death toll of 64,000 people yet?

No?

Then take your fauxrage and stick it.

tRumplings are stupid.

No?

Then take you're fauxrage and stick it.

tRumplings are stupid.
Shove it up your ass, you fucking insensitive peckerhead.

Heartless assholes like you like visible beneficiaries and invisible casualties

Yep. And, it's gonna be interesting here in a little while to see what happens when Trump restarts his rallies again over the summer.

President Trump will end his months-long confinement at the White House with a visit next week to the presidential battleground state of Arizona, he announced Wednesday.

During a roundtable with business executives at the White House, Trump confirmed he’d “start to move around” the country and said he hoped that, eventually, he could hold more of his trademark rallies.

“I think I’m going to Arizona next week and we look forward to that, and I’m going, I hope, to Ohio very soon,” Trump told reporters.
Good...About time we stop listening to panic-stricken, candy assed hand wringers like you and get back to business.

Now go wash your hands and get back to Cowering in Place™.

No?

Then take you're fauxrage and stick it.

tRumplings are stupid.
Shove it up your ass, you fucking insensitive peckerhead.

Heartless assholes like you like visible beneficiaries and invisible casualties
Huh? You‘re obviously hysterical. Calm down and count to 100 before you post again. Maybe next time you will post something coherent.

Good...About time we stop listening to panic-stricken, candy assed hand wringers like you and get back to business.

Now go wash your hands and get back to Cowering in Place™.

Really? You think holding a rally right now is a good thing? Lots of people in close quarters, shouting and hollering, some of whom may be asymptomatic with the virus, spreading it through the air. Yep, you can go if you want, but I'm not that stupid.

Now, he’s dead.
You can be right. And it is painful for individuals involved. Why do Progs promote the spreading of sexual diseases? And charge the taxpayer and citizen for the costs? Technically that is a plague also.

Forum List

Back