Those of you on the Right really have an opporunity

Untitled drawing - 2020-12-15T182728.537.png

Obama was so successful that Trump ran against Obama and won.

No he ran against Hillary Clinton and won, Pres Obama would have mopped the floor with Trump that's why he waited until Pres. Obama had to served his 2 terms. Hell Trump couldn't even win another term, he is ONE and DONE.

Hillary was part of Obama's administration, so running against Obama was a valid strategy and it worked.

That you pretend not to understand that, is because you know it is true, but don't like it.

Obama was the first black president.

That, and the damage the race baiting of his supporters did, is his entire legacy.

No he ran against Hillary Clinton and won, Pres Obama would have mopped the floor with Trump that's why he waited until Pres. Obama had to served his 2 terms. Hell Trump couldn't even win another term, he is ONE and DONE.

Hillary was part of Obama's administration, so running against Obama was a valid strategy and it worked.

That you pretend not to understand that, is because you know it is true, but don't like it.

That, and the damage the race baiting of his supporters did, is his entire legacy.

Yep here is one of those racist that came out the closet when a black man was elected.
reported, you troll.

Yep here is one of those racist that came out the closet when a black man was elected.
reported, you troll.

Good for you, am I supposed to be scared.

reported, you troll.

Nope. Hopefully the mods will remove your trolling and generalizing post, which, if I understand correctly violates the rules.

reported, you troll.

Nope. Hopefully the mods will remove your trolling and generalizing post, which, if I understand correctly violates the rules.

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. Whining to the mods just like a good wittle Trump Humper.

reported, you troll.

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. Whining to the mods just like a good wittle Trump Humper.

Says the tough guy that likes to insult people, online, from the safety of his mom's basement.

Now you get to make the case that an unfolded ballot is legal.

And no, "Because they told me it was!" is not a valid case.

Who told you it wasn't and how do you know how they mailed it. What if they dropped it off, would it be folded?
Ummm...mail-in ballots are requested by the voter, and then they're mailed. In envelopes. That require the contents to be folded to fit inside.

And even if the mail-in ballot is taken by the voter to the polling place, it still must be sealed in the envelope enclosed in the postage-paid return envelope.

An unfolded mail-in ballot is an illegal ballot.

How many unfolded mail in ballots were there?

Which states were they found in and who found them?
You dont know?
Some were filed as evidence in some states ...
I thought you useful idiots were smart and on top of it ?
Lol just kidding

Deboooonked

NONE were “filed as evidence”. Trump can’t have legal ballots. They stay in the possession the state. In the control of the states’ election officers.

So bulllshit!

reported, you troll.

Remember, kids, it's racist to enforce rules against a black guy.

reported, you troll.

Says the tough guy that likes to insult people, online, from the safety of his mom's basement.

Coming from the big bad dude who calls names hiding behind the computer screen.

reported, you troll.

Remember, kids, it's racist to enforce rules against a black guy.

No it isn't, as long as, you enforce the same rules against the white guy.

Forum List

Back