Those of you on the Right really have an opporunity

Obama was so successful that Trump ran against Obama and won.

No he ran against Hillary Clinton and won, Pres Obama would have mopped the floor with Trump that's why he waited until Pres. Obama had to served his 2 terms. Hell Trump couldn't even win another term, he is ONE and DONE.

Hillary was part of Obama's administration, so running against Obama was a valid strategy and it worked.

That you pretend not to understand that, is because you know it is true, but don't like it.

Obama was the first black president.

That, and the damage the race baiting of his supporters did, is his entire legacy.

Yep here is one of those racist that came out the closet when a black man was elected.
reported, you troll.

Good for you, am I supposed to be scared.

Nope. Hopefully the mods will remove your trolling and generalizing post, which, if I understand correctly violates the rules.

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. Whining to the mods just like a good wittle Trump Humper.

Says the tough guy that likes to insult people, online, from the safety of his mom's basement.

Coming from the big bad dude who calls names hiding behind the computer screen.

I treat liberals with level of civility they show me. Your desire to say the most vile slurs against me, while being treated with kid gloves,

is you being a pussy.

And the bigger difference is that the slurs you say against me, ie wacist, is bullshit, while my slurs are based on your actual actions and behavior that you do right here for all to see.

That is why you are a lying asshole, and I am not.

On some level, you know this. And that is why you are such a miserable person.

No he ran against Hillary Clinton and won, Pres Obama would have mopped the floor with Trump that's why he waited until Pres. Obama had to served his 2 terms. Hell Trump couldn't even win another term, he is ONE and DONE.

Hillary was part of Obama's administration, so running against Obama was a valid strategy and it worked.

That you pretend not to understand that, is because you know it is true, but don't like it.

That, and the damage the race baiting of his supporters did, is his entire legacy.

Yep here is one of those racist that came out the closet when a black man was elected.
reported, you troll.

Nope. Hopefully the mods will remove your trolling and generalizing post, which, if I understand correctly violates the rules.

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. Whining to the mods just like a good wittle Trump Humper.
Remember, kids, it's racist to enforce rules against a black guy.

No it isn't, as long as, you enforce the same rules against the white guy.

Your behavior, both individually and as a group, lefty, shows that you do not believe, nor practice that.

reported, you troll.

Attachments

• 130690942_3440296519416871_676140121632841473_n.jpg
    130690942_3440296519416871_676140121632841473_n.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 44

reported, you troll.

Your behavior, both individually and as a group, lefty, shows that you do not believe, nor practice that.

I really don't feel the need to explain myself to a right wing, racist.

reported, you troll.

I didn't ask you to. I just made a comment on how your behavior shows that you do NOT really want rules enforced equally against white guys vs black guys.

Your behavior as an individual and as part of the lefty group.

YOur claim otherwise, is just not credible.

reported, you troll.

Also, you are a cock sucker faggot for doing so much race baiting.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

I didn't ask you to. I just made a comment on how your behavior shows that you do NOT really want rules enforced equally against white guys vs black guys.

......and yet we see that the Justice System is continually UNJUST to black folks. Smfh.

reported, you troll.

Also, you are a cock sucker faggot for doing so much race baiting.

It takes a real big man to make that statement behind a computer screen.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

......and yet we see that the Justice System is continually UNJUST to black folks. Smfh.
Black folks aren't the problem. Niggaz is da problem.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

Racist white folks like you are the problem.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

Racist white folks like you are the problem.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Boo jigaboo.

reported, you troll.

I'm all for that. But people who are used to special treatment believe they're oppressed by equality.

reported, you troll.

I'm all for that. But people who are used to special treatment believe they're oppressed by equality.

What people are used to special treatment? It can't be black folks, because the Justice System has discriminated against us since our sojourn in America.

Forum List

Back