Those of you on the Right really have an opporunity

Obama was so successful that Trump ran against Obama and won.

No he ran against Hillary Clinton and won, Pres Obama would have mopped the floor with Trump that's why he waited until Pres. Obama had to served his 2 terms. Hell Trump couldn't even win another term, he is ONE and DONE.

Hillary was part of Obama's administration, so running against Obama was a valid strategy and it worked.

That you pretend not to understand that, is because you know it is true, but don't like it.

Obama was the first black president.

That, and the damage the race baiting of his supporters did, is his entire legacy.

Yep here is one of those racist that came out the closet when a black man was elected.
reported, you troll.

Good for you, am I supposed to be scared.

Nope. Hopefully the mods will remove your trolling and generalizing post, which, if I understand correctly violates the rules.

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. Whining to the mods just like a good wittle Trump Humper.
Remember, kids, it's racist to enforce rules against a black guy.

No it isn't, as long as, you enforce the same rules against the white guy.

No he ran against Hillary Clinton and won, Pres Obama would have mopped the floor with Trump that's why he waited until Pres. Obama had to served his 2 terms. Hell Trump couldn't even win another term, he is ONE and DONE.

Hillary was part of Obama's administration, so running against Obama was a valid strategy and it worked.

That you pretend not to understand that, is because you know it is true, but don't like it.

That, and the damage the race baiting of his supporters did, is his entire legacy.

Yep here is one of those racist that came out the closet when a black man was elected.
reported, you troll.

Nope. Hopefully the mods will remove your trolling and generalizing post, which, if I understand correctly violates the rules.

Hope in one hand and take a dump in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. Whining to the mods just like a good wittle Trump Humper.

Your behavior, both individually and as a group, lefty, shows that you do not believe, nor practice that.

I really don't feel the need to explain myself to a right wing, racist.

I didn't ask you to. I just made a comment on how your behavior shows that you do NOT really want rules enforced equally against white guys vs black guys.

Your behavior as an individual and as part of the lefty group.

YOur claim otherwise, is just not credible.

......and yet we see that the Justice System is continually UNJUST to black folks. Smfh.
Black folks aren't the problem. Niggaz is da problem.

Racist white folks like you are the problem.

Wacist white folks don't make blacks kill each other or have babies out of wedlock.

What an idiot.

Your biggest problems are internal and of your own choices. Blaming us, is a coping mechanism.

Which helps you cope. But does nothing to actually address the problems.

For decades now, we as a society have been spending hundreds of billions trying to help your people and the results have been mostly a failure, because we are afraid to accurately identify the problem(s).

People are dying. YOUR people, while you play blame games targeting people that mostly don't do shit to you.

And this will only accelerate as time moves forward and the problems worsen and the overall situation deteriorates.

More r ight wing babble. You have spent billions to incarcerate black folks.
That was Joe Biden. Kamala Harris followed the law and put thousands of black folks in prison.

And you voted for them.
The pitiful creatures are brainwashed and trapped by their ideology. Slaves.
Yup. They're in so deep, they get mad at people who point out the way they're being exploited.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

Your behavior, both individually and as a group, lefty, shows that you do not believe, nor practice that.

I didn't ask you to. I just made a comment on how your behavior shows that you do NOT really want rules enforced equally against white guys vs black guys.

......and yet we see that the Justice System is continually UNJUST to black folks. Smfh.

Wacist white folks don't make blacks kill each other or have babies out of wedlock.

What an idiot.
Tell me something, Buckwheat. When the checks are being handed out, does the half black half white person get half as much? How's bout a quarter Black? How do we determine who is Black enough?

Oh I don't know Gomer, you tell us how it works.
Of course you don't know. It

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.
Tell me something, Buckwheat. When the checks are being handed out, does the half black half white person get half as much? How's bout a quarter Black? How do we determine who is Black enough?

Of course you don't know. Juz gib me da cash.

Obviously you don't either, just like thst other fool you are just spewing right wing bullshit.
You've never been a slave or even met a slave. I've never owned a slave, and no one in my family history has ever owned slaves. So how much do I owe black people.

Now you are trying to change the subject, try to keep up. We are waiting to hear all the billions of dollars that black folks have rec'd and whites have not.
I guess you never heard of President Lyndon Johnson and his Great Society. How old are you?

The Great Society was about poor whites as well. 60s, how about you?
72. Yes, there are poor whites. Are they victims of the white man's racism?

Yes many poor whites have been taken advantage of by wealthy whites.

How about the Black Americans that are doing well?

Many have overcome the obstacles,

What about Oprah? Is she a victim of Whitey?

Yes she had her share of racism, read her story. She is the exception to the rule, not the norm.
Oprah is proof that opportunity is here. There are many successful Black owned companies. It' whiney loser trash like you that keep that race card playing so you can get something for nothing. You're living off your ancestors. You're a parasite.

Blah, blah, blah, is that the best your racist ass can come up with. All I want is equality, that all Americans are treated equally. It is racist trash like you that is living off of the success of what your ancestors have achieved. You are constantly talking about whites created this or whites created that when you as an individual haven't done a damn thing.

reported, you troll.

I'm all for that. But people who are used to special treatment believe they're oppressed by equality.

What people are used to special treatment? It can't be black folks, because the Justice System has discriminated against us since our sojourn in America.
Yes, that's what the people exploiting you told you to believe.

Really so give me a list of the special treatment black folks are receiving.

Are you saying that black people don't (and haven't) practiced racist attitudes?
This is where he trots out that pathetic definition that excuses non-whites' racism.

That doesn't even make sense, what is practicing a racist attitude? We are talking about folks who have ACTED on their racist attitudes.
Oh, so a white person using the n-word is okay?

Idk, the next black man you see walk up and call him that and see if he gives you some dap.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

Your biggest problems are internal and of your own choices. Blaming us, is a coping mechanism.

For decades now, we as a society have been spending hundreds of billions trying to help your people and the results have been mostly a failure, because we are afraid to accurately identify the problem(s).

People are dying. YOUR people, while you play blame games targeting people that mostly don't do shit to you.

And this will only accelerate as time moves forward and the problems worsen and the overall situation deteriorates.

That was Joe Biden. Kamala Harris followed the law and put thousands of black folks in prison.

And you voted for them.

You do the crime you do the time, my problem with Harris is she wasn't putting whites who were breaking the law in prison at the same rate she was putting black folks.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.
The pitiful creatures are brainwashed and trapped by their ideology. Slaves.

This coming from a dumb ass Trump Humper.

1608389675480.png

You don't get anymore brainwashed than a Trump Humper.

Now you get to make the case that an unfolded ballot is legal.

And no, "Because they told me it was!" is not a valid case.
In PA, because the state legislature said they were legal.

Quit beuing a whiny dumbass. No one cheated.
I'd like to see a link for that claim, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
That doesn't say what you claim it does. The mail-in ballots, whether mailed back or hand-delivered to a drop-off point, still have to be returned in the official envelopes. They were folded to send to the voter, and they were folded to be returned.

If it's scanned without ever having been folded, it's an illegal ballot.

But Democrats don't give a shit about the law.
You don't give a shit about the truth. Trump lost fair & square.

I could go to the county election office & pick up a mail in ballot, fill it out there & turn it in & it will never have been folded.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.

You do the crime you do the time, my problem with Harris is she wasn't putting whites who were breaking the law in prison at the same rate she was putting black folks.
Yet, you voted for the racist bitch because she's a Democrat. Pawn.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.

Yea I should voted for a known racist instead.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.

You did.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.

You did vote a known racist and descendant of a slave owner. Idiot.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

Normal government functions.

We also spent hundreds of billions to help you. And you ignore it.

ANd you ignore my point about letting the real problems fester and kill your people.

More important to blame whitey than save the lives of your people.
'

Tell me what billions black folks have rec'd that whites have not.

SEETHIS LIBS? THIS IS WHAT YOUR DECADES OF APPEASEMENT HAS GOT YOU. THE RADICAL BLACK RACIST IS PRETENDING TO BE UNAWARE OF DECADES OF YOUR HARD WORK AND SACRFICE.

He and his ilk, are going to be judging you, by the actions of ME and people like me, and holding you responsible based on shared race.

This is your future, right here. This is the payoff of all that effort and good intentions.

LOL!!!

View attachment 430733

Tell us right winger about these billions of dollars black folks have been receiving but white folks haven't.

Fuck off troll.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

Of course you don't know. It

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

Of course you don't know. Juz gib me da cash.

Obviously you don't either, just like thst other fool you are just spewing right wing bullshit.
You've never been a slave or even met a slave. I've never owned a slave, and no one in my family history has ever owned slaves. So how much do I owe black people.

Now you are trying to change the subject, try to keep up. We are waiting to hear all the billions of dollars that black folks have rec'd and whites have not.
I guess you never heard of President Lyndon Johnson and his Great Society. How old are you?

The Great Society was about poor whites as well. 60s, how about you?
72. Yes, there are poor whites. Are they victims of the white man's racism?

Yes many poor whites have been taken advantage of by wealthy whites.

How about the Black Americans that are doing well?

Many have overcome the obstacles,

What about Oprah? Is she a victim of Whitey?

Yes she had her share of racism, read her story. She is the exception to the rule, not the norm.
Oprah is proof that opportunity is here. There are many successful Black owned companies. It' whiney loser trash like you that keep that race card playing so you can get something for nothing. You're living off your ancestors. You're a parasite.

Blah, blah, blah, is that the best your racist ass can come up with. All I want is equality, that all Americans are treated equally. It is racist trash like you that is living off of the success of what your ancestors have achieved. You are constantly talking about whites created this or whites created that when you as an individual haven't done a damn thing.

You said wacist like a retarded child. That makes you a retarded child.

reported, you troll.

I'm all for that. But people who are used to special treatment believe they're oppressed by equality.

What people are used to special treatment? It can't be black folks, because the Justice System has discriminated against us since our sojourn in America.
Yes, that's what the people exploiting you told you to believe.

Really so give me a list of the special treatment black folks are receiving.

No one believes that you are this stupid.

you ever say that to a republicans face? Or are you just brave online, cocksucker?
I guess the same could be asked of you.

I always strive to treat people with same level of civility that they show me, whether online or in real life.

I have never met a liberal, who was brave enough to be as rude in person, as they are online, so it has not come up.

Depending on the setting I would either leave or ask them to leave, if they were such assholes to my face.

Here, I cannot do that. So, I return their rudeness as best I can.

I have greately upset some libs, not by being rude, but just by asking them questions or making points that they did not want to face.

It is harder for normal people to stone wall, when a real person is standing there, looking you in the eye, and going, "come on, do you really believe .....".

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.

You said wacist, like a retarded child.

That makes you a retarded child.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.

You did vote a known racist and descendant of a slave owner. Idiot.

She demanded, AND GOT, special treatment in the debates, based on her race, and used it to lecture Biden like he was a ill mannered child. A man old enough to be her father.

And he stood there and took it, like a bitch.

black folks were being told to come to NYS to receive welfare benefits
That was tough to find!
It is, of course, politically correct.
Blacks came in the 50s and are still, for the most part, dirt poor and on the welfare rolls.

reported, you troll.

reported, you troll.

What an idiot.

And you voted for them.

You did.

I didn't vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back