Those of you who are Christians do know better, and shame

The are some atheists and anti-Godists on the far right and alt right and libertarian sides as well.

And there are supposed Christians like Stratford the Russian bot and Kondor3 who is flying upside down.

The family units can be preserved together without any difficulty.

. . . on those of you who have put politics above Christian love.

This is going to end very badly politically for Trump and his defenders.

The spiritual consequences are between our Lord and Savior and the persecutors.

They better get their mill stones ready.

35696535_2145377235555319_676818731963252736_n.jpg

If your political party ( you are a Democrat no matter how much you deny it Judas ) loses in Novevember will you proclaim Satan how won?

Advice:

All of you that want open borders should consider going to Mexico and Central America and help clean up those governments so those poor people will stay there...

Also, America has been this way since it founding and to believe this Country is no long a country filled with Isolationists then those like you are blinded fools...

You do realize, Sodom let liberals in and take over? See what happened, take your talking points and go.
You do realize that you need to lean on Jesus, give up your anti-Christian principles, and start living the Christian life? Far, far better ways exist in taking custody and preserving the family units while in the care of the US.
Translation, you got nothing.

If your political party ( you are a Democrat no matter how much you deny it Judas ) loses in Novevember will you proclaim Satan how won? Advice: All of you that want open borders should consider going to Mexico and Central America and help clean up those governments so those poor people will stay there... Also, America has been this way since it founding and to believe this Country is no long a country filled with Isolationists then those like you are blinded fools...
I am what I say I am, and a pretender like Laney is entitled to his silly opinion.

All good Americans in Real America will remain, of course, here and continue to work to clean up America of the foulness emitted by Trump and Trumpers.

America certainly has not been "this way" of the foul Trumpers "since it" the beginning, and Trump and his minions will be gone over the next couple of years, and America will be MAGA.

Last edited:

36188206_973691462800966_3149467344556785664_n.jpg

You do realize that you need to lean on Jesus, give up your anti-Christian principles, and start living the Christian life? Far, far better ways exist in taking custody and preserving the family units while in the care of the US.
IOW, you reject Jesus and Christian ideals, jknowgood. That has been obvious for almost eight years.

IOW, you reject Jesus and Christian ideals, jknowgood. That has been obvious for almost eight years.
Like I told you, Sodom let evil in and looked what happened. Also God also says to take care of your household. Immigrants are more than welcome here, they just need to obey the laws in doing so. It happened under Obama, where was your outrage then?

Like I told you, Sodom let evil in and looked what happened. Also God also says to take care of your household. Immigrants are more than welcome here, they just need to obey the laws in doing so. It happened under Obama, where was your outrage then?
Admit you don't know God, Jesus, or the love of Christianity. You are to love your neighbor as yourself, and you don't. Admit that you hate those you don't undertand.

Admit you don't know God, Jesus, or the love of Christianity. You are to love your neighbor as yourself, and you don't. Admit that you hate those you don't undertand.
Lol, like I said they can become citizens. There is a way to do it, but they choose not to. So that makes me a sinner?

Lol, like I said they can become citizens. There is a way to do it, but they choose not to. So that makes me a sinner?
You support separating children from parents for the "sin" of seeking asylum at the border.

Lean on the Lord, jknowgood, because you truly need His guidance.

You support separating children from parents for the "sin" of seeking asylum at the border.

I don't know the reason they are separated. More than likely they are being saved from danger. You do realize that parents give their daughters birth control before they make hike to the United States? Because more than likely going to get raped. The fake outrage you constantly show on here, gives you no credibility.

I don't know the reason they are separated. More than likely they are being saved from danger. You do realize that parents give their daughters birth control before they make hike to the United States? Because more than likely going to get raped. The fake outrage you constantly show on here, gives you no credibility.
No, they are being traumatized. Your lack of concern for children is chilling.

Come to the Lord, jknowgood.

When has religion ever been applied evenhandedly? The fact is, most people will use it to justify anything they want to justify in their own mind under the guise that "god wants it this way."

Being a Christian just means you're a Christian. Whether or not you're a good person has nothing to do with being a Christian (or Muslim, Jew, Hindu, etc) and everything to do with how you conduct yourself.

Some Guy is dead wrong. Being a Christian means doing good, recognizing good, and calling out the bad.

Being a Christian means doing good, recognizing good, and calling out the bad.

That's Jesus version. 4.0

The first one bilked 5k people out of "everything" and left them with nothing.

The only thing "Christian" that Jake Starkey cares about is the part about being "blessed" for SERVING ISRAEL.

Being a Christian means doing good, recognizing good, and calling out the bad.

That's Jesus version. 4.0

The first one bilked 5k people out of "everything" and left them with nothing.

The only thing "Christian" that Jake Starkey cares about is the part about being "blessed" for SERVING ISRAEL.
LaDexter is an ISIS loving homer from Germany.

Keep that in mind when reading his posts.

ISIS is your favorite country's latest scam for false flagging and baiting the US to put more US troops over there to SERVE ISRAEL....

Forum List

Back