thousands docs and scientists call a halt to the vax

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY

Summary news report highlighting the vitally important statements and declarations of large groups of doctors and scientists worldwide demanding a halt to the COVID injections and vaccine mandates causing high numbers of deaths and very severe adverse events or vaccine damage worldwide, and urging parents everywhere to not vaccinate their children.

There is a lot of good reading here. Personally I don't trust the vax as far as I can throw pootus shittus but it's our choice, so far anyway. Want it, get it. I don't and while this bunch of links is a good reason not to trust it, make your own choice. It's EXPERIMENTAL people and you're the lab rat.

I see things like "graphene", which is in my RC airplane batteries which is good but I don't want it in my system. There are vax cleansing baths, concoctions you can drink and purify (too late) Why get it? Then you need boosters, endless vaccines that suk? What else besides graphene? Nanobots. People have put the vax under electron microscopes and were shocked.

This is NOT a tested approced polio vax or what he had as kids. Look who is behind one of the vaxes, Gates, highscool educated but rich and with a given "world depopulation agenda"

Summary news report highlighting the vitally important statements and declarations of large groups of doctors and scientists worldwide demanding a halt to the COVID injections and vaccine mandates causing high numbers of deaths and very severe adverse events or vaccine damage worldwide, and urging parents everywhere to not vaccinate their children.

There is a lot of good reading here. Personally I don't trust the vax as far as I can throw pootus shittus but it's our choice, so far anyway. Want it, get it. I don't and while this bunch of links is a good reason not to trust it, make your own choice. It's EXPERIMENTAL people and you're the lab rat.

I see things like "graphene", which is in my RC airplane batteries which is good but I don't want it in my system. There are vax cleansing baths, concoctions you can drink and purify (too late) Why get it? Then you need boosters, endless vaccines that suk? What else besides graphene? Nanobots. People have put the vax under electron microscopes and were shocked.

This is NOT a tested approced polio vax or what he had as kids. Look who is behind one of the vaxes, Gates, highscool educated but rich and with a given "world depopulation agenda"

The good Dr is shady a.f.

Complete and utter horseshit. Dangerous misinformation YOU are killing people with this crap. YOU have blood on your hands

In July 2017, Robert O. Young, who has marketed himself as “Robert O. Young, M.S., D.Sc., Ph.D.,”was sentenced to prison for practicing medicine without a license. Young would like you to believe that he is a highly educated and distinguished scientist. I do not believe that is an accurate description. This article describes his background and the activities that led to his conviction.

In the 80’s, following his mission and schooling at the University of Utah, Dr. Young studied medical microbiology—training under Dr. Robert Bradford at the Bradford Research Institute in Chula Vista, California.

A recent article stated that Young took only one undergraduate course in biology and did not graduate from the University of Utah [3]. The rest of his “training” is smoke and mirrors. Robert Bradford, who was convicted of laetrile smuggling in the 1970s, was not even a college graduate. His alleged “doctoral degrees”—two of them—were acquired from credential mills. For nearly 30 years, he operated a network of enterprises that included a Mexican clinic that offered quack treatments, a company that marketed dubious drugs and dietary supplements, a “research institute” that did no significant research, and a nonaccredited “medical school” that operated for about five years [4]. In 2011, Bradford, his wife, and their company (American Biologics, doing business as C.R.B., Inc) were convicted of conspiring to violate federal food and drug laws and defraud individuals seeking medical care. The indictment stated that he marketed bogus Lyme disease products and a microscope system that was falsely claimed to diagnose the disease [4

Claims that Robert Young is a distinguished researcher are preposterous. The National Library of Medicine’s database contains no articles authored by “Young RO” that were published in a recognized scientific journal. His foundation’s 2011 tax return contain an expense item of $3,915 for “food for research subjects,” but the returns from 2003 to 2010 contain nothing that appear related to human clinical research activity and the 2012 return has no financial data.

Yes "There is a lot of good reading here"...for morons who will believe anything if it fits their narative and provide fuel for their propaganda mill. YOU have blood on your hands!

Now please shut the fuck up! You have blood on your hnds!

Who are these "Thousands of doctors and scientists"? Where is the list. ? The petition? You re so full of shit your eyes must be brown

The claims of 6.) are problematic due to the P.1 Brazil variant mutations.

Gamma Variant Hyperglycosylation. / Breast Cancer
’....variant contains two additional NXT/S glycosylation motifs on the S protein that cause more significant epithelial-mesenchymal transtition (EMT) potential.’

This increased breast cancer potential is due to stabilizations. The same stabilizing had to be done for the development of mRNA vaccines.

’....two proline subsitutions of the central helix and heptad repeat I that effectively stabilized MERS-CXoV, SARS-CoV, and HCXoV-KHU1 S proteins in the prefusion conformation.’

Before the vacccine can be further developed it has to be made into a less flexible conformation. It’s a mistake not to link both reports to the N of the NXT/S (above), because the heptad repeat of SARS-CoV-2 is from positions 920 to 970. Position 919 is an N. Position 969 is an N.

most who died were elderly/obese/etc--would've died of something else anyway..covid is way overblown --like a lot of other issues
:thankusmile: You nailed it,the vaccine is 30 times more dangerous than the virus because as you said it is only the elderly,obese and people with a very poor immune system thst die from the virus where the young healthy and world class athletes are dropping dead during games after taking the kill shot.

This is the skeptic doctor you are quoting in your op

This is the skeptic doctor you are quoting in your op

So, he's a religious man.

Make me shut up, like your masters are always trying to do. Called the 1st, read it sometime.

Wrong, Fauci, Pootus Shittus, Gates and a few more are the ones with blood on their hands.

I didn't write the article fuckstick, some want to read it and know much of the content already, idiots like you want to spew bullshit and run around with permanent crainalrectumitus.

Make me shut up, like your masters are always trying to do. Called the 1st, read it sometime.

Wrong, Fauci, Pootus Shittus, Gates and a few more are the ones with blood on their hands.

I didn't write the article fuckstick, some want to read it and know much of the content already, idiots like you want to spew bullshit and run around with permanent crainalrectumitus.
You might want to wipe the spit off of your chin and take you meds. I'm enjoying getting you so riled up. And it's so easy

So do you with your misinformation in other threads!
1636927398391.png
1636927428129.png

"No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot" Mark Twain

You might want to wipe the spit off of your chin and take you meds. I'm enjoying getting you so riled up. And it's so easy
And I'm enjoying how stupidly gullible you are for taking the jab. It's a good thing, tell you why.

Libs take the jab. 2-7 years they are all dead. No one left to rig elections. Suk on that while you're watching msnbc, cnn and listening to pootus shittus, red jen telling you how to think.

Forum List

Back