Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

They need to kick all these outside groups out, enforce curfew and close down all protests for a week. Portland does not need armed outsider agitators.
Yes coyote what you say is right on I also believe if authorities would crack down on cops killing unarmed blacks violence would be minimal Need to show black folks there's not 2 justice systems in America One for white one for black
True...that has to be part of a solution but right now there can be no solution with out first stopping this escalation. It is no longer about racial justice.
Yes, and the radicals on both sides seem intent on escalating this mess. It could easily spin out of control.

Violence begets violence.

Who knows, maybe the elite want it to spin out of control.

And part of the problem is we have leadership that is escalating this. You can't be calling for "law and order" while simultaneously praising the interference of citizen militias or your armed supporters. Governors and Mayors have to start cracking down.

And here is what I don't understand - in cases where there is an imposted curfew...why does it seem like people are allowed to violate it...and the police just stand by? Disperse them all, and if they refuse, put them in jail overnight.

Why bother, the DA already said he won't do his job and prosecute them. The officers know that, so why waste their time doing all the paperwork?

I'm not sure why anyone would think this was a good idea. Now somebody is dead because of it.

Hopefully there aren't any more.

I love it.

Mainstream America has finally rediscovered its balls and is going to Portland to start cracking skulls; to find these rioters and looters and phukk-them-up.

And if it takes a couple of dozen rioters with toe-tags to start quieting things down, then so be it.

It's a shame that one of the Volunteer Militia members was killed but it's a good bet that the Militia is going to exact a price for that killing.

If the pu$$y Democrats in Portland had done their job, it would not have come to this.

--------------

I was disgusted and angry when the Floyd-Felon was needlessly killed in Minneapolis.

And I am all for a rigorous outsider-exam of the policies and training regimen and fitness of any given police department under such circumstances.

But Portland was not the scene of that death, and the unrest there stopped being Peaceful Protest many weeks ago, and is no longer excusable.

The municipal administration hasn't got the balls to stand up to the looters and rioters, so REAL Americans are coming en masse to straighten their a$$e$ out.

Love it... just love it... and... atypically for me... for once... I think I'll say it too: phukk the pu$$ified wu$$ified liberal media for taking the side of the rioters.

Even those who despise the Orange Baboon-God can go all John Wayne when civilian government breaks down and cedes the field to looters and rioters.

Even believers in Equal Rights and Justice for All can go all Atilla-the-Hun when the safety of the Republic is at-risk, as it has been in Portland for months now.

Time to declare martial law in Portland, send-in Regulars, remove the present city administration, install an interim military governor, and repair the damage.

Once the dust has settled, Portland can hold fresh elections and martial law can be lifted and civilian governance can resume.

Last edited:
The silent majority has had enough

Yeah we need more bloodshed.

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Lol. Are you aware of what’s been going on?

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

No hesitation here. Why do you want more bloodshed?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

I don't want more violence. I want peace, and law and order. And justice.

You know my mind? You must be psychic.

I know what you are typing.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

If someone only knew what you posted, they would be very misinformed.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

Except there is nothing radical or nuts, about Trump supporters.

They just want to go there and show their support for the President and America.

About as radical as apple pie or loving your mother.

So, why are you so down on them?

Because those AH's are just pouring more oil on a fire

Coming from the left...........having the nerve to say that with all your whiny little bitch side has done.........

More BS from the ass party...........it's only ok if your side does it.........and BLM AND ANTIFA are on you........Your side created these Freaks of Nature.....and demand people do nothing as they kill rape and murder people...........

Up yours and the Terrorist DNC party

These people are Raghead terrorist now by another name..........OBEY ME......RAISE A FIST AND SAY BLM OR I'LL KILL YOU.

Americans have a serious problem with or ELSE.......The Police are the only thing in the way of a lot of pissed off Americans dealing with their sorry asses........FITTING SYMBOL of the DNC.......

'Complaints about calling the DNC out are being taken in the 3rd portolet to the right in the basement.

When you and your lilly white party comes to their senses and put down the KKK the white supremacists Qanon you might have a leg to stand on As of now your ah in the WH says nothing Also says nothing about his russian pal Putin

1598822657486.png

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

They just want to go there and show their support for the President and America.

Coming from the left...........having the nerve to say that with all your whiny little bitch side has done.........

More BS from the ass party...........it's only ok if your side does it.........and BLM AND ANTIFA are on you........Your side created these Freaks of Nature.....and demand people do nothing as they kill rape and murder people...........

These people are Raghead terrorist now by another name..........OBEY ME......RAISE A FIST AND SAY BLM OR I'LL KILL YOU.

Americans have a serious problem with or ELSE.......The Police are the only thing in the way of a lot of pissed off Americans dealing with their sorry asses........FITTING SYMBOL of the DNC.......

'Complaints about calling the DNC out are being taken in the 3rd portolet to the right in the basement.

When you and your lilly white party comes to their senses and put down the KKK the white supremacists Qanon you might have a leg to stand on As of now your ah in the WH says nothing Also says nothing about his russian pal Putin

Qanon isn't the Triple K. Different group entirely.

Lefties just say shit. It don't mean nuthin.

I just want to know one damn thing, do all the protests and counter protestors all have muffin tops?
They all bleed red..........only one side thinks they bleed a different color..........guess which one that is..........moony here is a fitting symbol of the ass party...........

EAGLE BOTH sides have their assholes Unfortunately your sides ASSHOLE is President

lilly white party............FUCK YOU.......I don't owe blacks a damned thing........x military and in the service we all bled red dick head...........

Your party is the one with the problem...........trying to justify all this BS every 2 years.

Why you do it in DNC areas......and not here.........BLM and Antifa are just Raghead terrorist by another name.

And I owe nobody .. You white supremacists kkkers or Qanons OR this russian ass kissing pos in our WH NOTHING

You said "wacist" like a retarded child.

lilly white party............FUCK YOU.......I don't owe blacks a damned thing........x military and in the service we all bled red dick head...........

Your party is the one with the problem...........trying to justify all this BS every 2 years.

Why you do it in DNC areas......and not here.........BLM and Antifa are just Raghead terrorist by another name.

And I owe nobody .. You white supremacists kkkers or Qanons OR this russian ass kissing pos in our WH NOTHING

Fuck your white supremacy BS.............we all bleed red.......the only ones who are Racist are people like you.

You didn't serve did you...................because had you done that shit out there.......We would have calibrated your ass.

Play your dang Racism card to someone who cares.

WRONG Patriot I did serve in the US Army and my best friends were black Not allowed in El Paso bars so we all went to Juarez and trump is holding all those racist cards Talk your shit to him

And the Portland mayor put it well Either trump comes here to help or stay the hell away

The portland mayor has blood on his hands and should be charged with sedition, if not treason.

View attachment 382283

That's good I needed a laugh

I'm not sure why anyone would think this was a good idea. Now somebody is dead because of it.

Standing up to marxist mobs, as opposed to letting them rule our society, is a good idea.

Not sure what you think you’re going to accomplish. Now someone is dead over it.

You say it like he just died. He was murdered by one of yours, who thinks his actions were justified because of the nonsense that people like you are constantly putting out there.

What it accomplishes, is reveals that you people are vile murderers, and that you need to be opposed as such.

They need to kick all these outside groups out, enforce curfew, and close down all protests for a week. Portland does not need armed outsider agitators.

How you going to do that with defunding the cops, kicking out the feds and won't call in the national guard?

Standing up to marxist mobs, as opposed to letting them rule our society, is a good idea.

Not sure what you think you’re going to accomplish. Now someone is dead over it.

And at least 12 have died across the country due to these "peaceful" protests.

At Least 12 Have Died In Nationwide Protests. Here’s Who They Were.

Oops, another link has it up to 17.

The 17 people who have died in the protests and riots so far

So, who all is going to the party in Portland? I think all of you cheering for the Rittenhouse killings should emulate him, if you have the courage.

Are the peaceful protestors OK?
What time is bedtime curfew?

Libbies are rightfully frightened of the same silent folks who put Trump in last time. We don’t mouth off nor wear our hearts and politics on our sleeve.
We think and we vote and rarely emote
65-35 Trump

You say it like he just died. He was murdered by one of yours, who thinks his actions were justified because of the nonsense that people like you are constantly putting out there.

What it accomplishes, is reveals that you people are vile murderers, and that you need to be opposed as such.

Well I hope you’re happy with his sacrifice since you got what you wanted to accomplish.

Personally I think it just shows that we’re divided and we shouldn’t be going out of our way to provoke each other.

Fuck your white supremacy BS.............we all bleed red.......the only ones who are Racist are people like you.

You didn't serve did you...................because had you done that shit out there.......We would have calibrated your ass.

Play your dang Racism card to someone who cares.

WRONG Patriot I did serve in the US Army and my best friends were black Not allowed in El Paso bars so we all went to Juarez and trump is holding all those racist cards Talk your shit to him

And the Portland mayor put it well Either trump comes here to help or stay the hell away

The portland mayor has blood on his hands and should be charged with sedition, if not treason.

And what should the POS trump be charged with for letting Russia help win his election????

So, who all is going to the party in Portland? I think all of you cheering for the Rittenhouse killings should emulate him, if you have the courage.

Its a 2500 mile drive to Portland from here. I just don't see that in my future.

Forum List

Back