Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

I see quite a different morality at work between entering a place in order to loot and burn the bongings of innocent people and entering a place to protect the innocent people.

....but that's just me. Moral reasoning is completely beyond the ability of many here, by the looks of it.
Loot, set on fire? THOSE people deserve as many years as possible But not legit protesters
Why would you go and “legit protest” when you know Antifa will be there looting and committing acts of violence

Because they want to kill people.

The silent majority has had enough

Yeah we need more bloodshed.

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Lol. Are you aware of what’s been going on?

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

No hesitation here. Why do you want more bloodshed?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

I don't want more violence. I want peace, and law and order. And justice.

You know my mind? You must be psychic.

I know what you are typing.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

If someone only knew what you posted, they would be very misinformed.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

Except there is nothing radical or nuts, about Trump supporters.

They just want to go there and show their support for the President and America.

About as radical as apple pie or loving your mother.

So, why are you so down on them?

We just had a 17 year old Trumper murder two people, but you think only Ds are violent.

I can see why you would want to change the subject, from where you were ignoring the fact that the marxist mobs that the dems have raised and allowed to control portland and seatle, will attack anyone that openly disagrees with them.

The point remains though. You are pretending the two sides are the same, when nothing could be more different.

Biden is so far a superior human being than the grifting liar trump ,it isn't funny They are definitely not the same

STfU traitor. Everyone is a superior human being to you. Biden is ancient. And your point is subjective. I can objectively say that you spit on our ancestors graves.

Don't get angry with me because I love America Israel was never my home or my grandparents either Any country that supports that pos trump is my enemy And ancient? How many ancient Jews in Israel gov't?

Israel or America, we are still Jews and the Democrats hate that as they elect devout Muslim extremists to Congress. You are my enemy. I wish the worst possible life for you, why? You’re a disgusting traitor to our people. With all due respect, FUCK YOU.

I have bad news and good news for you correll and doggy The bad news is I have had a wonderful life with a great family I'm very proud of The good news is I don't have many years to go .. 10 would be a mitzvah

Whatever. You are traitor whether you have 10 or 70. You’re an embarrassment

Guess when my country called me I should have paid a Doc to give me a bone spur deferment Then you could call me a traitor along with the POS in our WH

You fought in Vietnam? Wow!

No I was in before that I was almost out when JFK was killed in Nov of 63

How embarrassed are you to be a Jew and did you want your kids to marry Jews or you don't care?
I'm not judging.
Most of my relatives are embarrassed and want their kids to intermarry.
Of course that produces grandchildren that are religiously observant anyway in whatever religion.

I married a catholic as probably my kids will marry outside their religion too There are more important things imho in a relationship than someones religion

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

They just want to go there and show their support for the President and America.

We just had a 17 year old Trumper murder two people, but you think only Ds are violent.

I can see why you would want to change the subject, from where you were ignoring the fact that the marxist mobs that the dems have raised and allowed to control portland and seatle, will attack anyone that openly disagrees with them.

The point remains though. You are pretending the two sides are the same, when nothing could be more different.

Biden is so far a superior human being than the grifting liar trump ,it isn't funny They are definitely not the same

STfU traitor. Everyone is a superior human being to you. Biden is ancient. And your point is subjective. I can objectively say that you spit on our ancestors graves.

Don't get angry with me because I love America Israel was never my home or my grandparents either Any country that supports that pos trump is my enemy And ancient? How many ancient Jews in Israel gov't?

Israel or America, we are still Jews and the Democrats hate that as they elect devout Muslim extremists to Congress. You are my enemy. I wish the worst possible life for you, why? You’re a disgusting traitor to our people. With all due respect, FUCK YOU.

I have bad news and good news for you correll and doggy The bad news is I have had a wonderful life with a great family I'm very proud of The good news is I don't have many years to go .. 10 would be a mitzvah

Guess when my country called me I should have paid a Doc to give me a bone spur deferment Then you could call me a traitor along with the POS in our WH

How embarrassed are you to be a Jew and did you want your kids to marry Jews or you don't care?
I'm not judging.
Of course that produces grandchildren that are religiously observant anyway in whatever religion.

I married a catholic as probably my kids will marry outside their religion too There are more important things imho in a relationship than someones religion

It depends on one's individual point of view.
Given a Biden presidency, your grandchildren will most probably become Muslims.

I'm not judging.

LOL LOL are you trying to beat freak for joke of the day??

I'm not judging.

I'm talking about people like my relatives who flow with whatever is politically correct.

I'm not judging.

I'm talking about people like my relatives who flow with whatever is politically correct.

I sorta lean towards those who don't have much ,that just get by but are trying hard to do good for their families and put food on the table I think one party is superior in that regard I've got enough I don't need a tax cut Oh yeah Tell Azog my CPA is Jewish too

Because those AH's are just pouring more oil on a fire

Coming from the left...........having the nerve to say that with all your whiny little bitch side has done.........

More BS from the ass party...........it's only ok if your side does it.........and BLM AND ANTIFA are on you........Your side created these Freaks of Nature.....and demand people do nothing as they kill rape and murder people...........

Up yours and the Terrorist DNC party

These people are Raghead terrorist now by another name..........OBEY ME......RAISE A FIST AND SAY BLM OR I'LL KILL YOU.

Americans have a serious problem with or ELSE.......The Police are the only thing in the way of a lot of pissed off Americans dealing with their sorry asses........FITTING SYMBOL of the DNC.......

'Complaints about calling the DNC out are being taken in the 3rd portolet to the right in the basement.

I'm not judging.

I sorta lean towards those who don't have much ,that just get by but are trying hard to do good for their families and put food on the table I think one party is superior in that regard I've got enough I don't need a tax cut Oh yeah Tell Azog my CPA is Jewish too

I also lean towards those who have been screwed by both parties.
Thank God Trump came along and told them both to go to hell.

There's a CPA who isn't Jewish?!

And how many police have been murdered by these assholes..............He is a kid thinking he was doing right.......because of a gov't run by DNC pricks who didn't put the hammer down when this started..........THEY THREW GAS INSTEAD.

He ran and tried to avoid the rioters........until they tackled him........and caused their own deaths.......the one shot in the arm had a gun and was probably about to kill him............OH WELL..........

Stop brainwashing these stinking Hitler Youth called BLM and Antifa..............they are mindless zombies now raised by the hippie LSD crowd of the 60s

I'm not judging.

I also lean towards those who have been screwed by both parties.
Thank God Trump came along and told them both to go to hell.

There's a CPA who isn't Jewish?!

Yup He's angered both sides.......that means he's doing something right.

That' so sums it up,,,, People are up in arms over rioting but their big mouths are shut when cops are killing unarmed blacks When will all the ""good"" cops speak up?
In a Nation of 320 million a couple .........shove that BS.......that is a very small number.......and the DNC like always hyped it up til people are killed and maimed.........finally now as the polls go down they start saying knock it off after 3 months of the BS.

Cry me a river lib.........you don't fool anyone.

That' so sums it up,,,, People are up in arms over rioting but their big mouths are shut when cops are killing unarmed blacks When will all the ""good"" cops speak up?
In a Nation of 320 million a couple .........shove that BS.......that is a very small number.......and the DNC like always hyped it up til people are killed and maimed.........finally now as the polls go down they start saying knock it off after 3 months of the BS.

Cry me a river lib.........you don't fool anyone.
When did Democrats say knock it off?

Coming from the left...........having the nerve to say that with all your whiny little bitch side has done.........

More BS from the ass party...........it's only ok if your side does it.........and BLM AND ANTIFA are on you........Your side created these Freaks of Nature.....and demand people do nothing as they kill rape and murder people...........

These people are Raghead terrorist now by another name..........OBEY ME......RAISE A FIST AND SAY BLM OR I'LL KILL YOU.

Americans have a serious problem with or ELSE.......The Police are the only thing in the way of a lot of pissed off Americans dealing with their sorry asses........FITTING SYMBOL of the DNC.......

'Complaints about calling the DNC out are being taken in the 3rd portolet to the right in the basement.

When you and your lilly white party comes to their senses and put down the KKK the white supremacists Qanon you might have a leg to stand on As of now your ah in the WH says nothing Also says nothing about his russian pal Putin

I just want to know one damn thing, do all the protests and counter protestors all have muffin tops?
They all bleed red..........only one side thinks they bleed a different color..........guess which one that is..........moony here is a fitting symbol of the ass party...........

When you and your lilly white party comes to their senses and put down the KKK the white supremacists Qanon you might have a leg to stand on As of now your ah in the WH says nothing Also says nothing about his russian pal Putin

Qanon isn't the Triple K. Different group entirely.

Forum List

Back