🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

First, look up 'acronym' because you got that wrong. There is an enormous amount of evidence supporting AGW theory. You've been told that over and over again and been shown substantial chunks of it. Yet you still claim it doesn exist. This is why some of us categorize you as a TROLL.
I stand corrected, I should have said synonym, I'll blame-a-my usage of the phone for that error. Oops.

From my link I posted,

What holds all of this together -- the inward tug of gravity in this analogy -- is consensus. We often call it "theory," but that's just a different word for consensus.

I stand corrected, I should have said synonym, I'll blame-a-my usage of the phone for that error. Oops.

From my link I posted,

What holds all of this together -- the inward tug of gravity in this analogy -- is consensus. We often call it "theory," but that's just a different word for consensus.
And the Oregon Petition that you claim has the signatures of 30,000 scientists very clearly DOES NOT.

You can list them by toe nail length if you like, it doesn't change the facts.
What facts are you referring to? I gave you the document and the names. So what is it you're talking about?

About the facts concerning the signatores of the Oregon Petition that you have been shown repeatedly. Demanding to see them again is trolling.

I love these MMGW dingbat threads.
One or two disciples repeatedly jousting the same windmills, over and over.
Appeals to authority galore.
Charts.
Studies.
Lions, tigers, and bears!
Lulz.

About the facts concerning the signatores of the Oregon Petition that you have been shown repeatedly. Demanding to see them again is trolling.
That doesn’t change my post

I love these MMGW dingbat threads.
One or two disciples repeatedly jousting the same windmills, over and over.
Appeals to authority galore.
Charts.
Studies.
Lions, tigers, and bears!
Lulz.
They never answer and then yell troll after material is posted! Too funny

LOL
Besides that fact you are LYING, EMBARRASSED, and CANNOT Deny you said it lest I PORK You again...
You made 100 posts today Wack Job. about double your 50 a day avg for 17 months you've been here.
You're OCD sick for trash talk.
You have NO life.
You posts all hostile no content RW trash talk.
You are a POS.

BackAgain:
"..But when Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud any claim of a Stolen Election is just Kook "Conspiracy Theory".."
`
Thanks for the effort you put in to counting my posts and post averages. :itsok:

And thank you for reposting something I wrote — albeit out of context or even a link.

On the other hand, you’re still absolutely batshit crazy, completely lacking any hint of coherency and totally lacking in integrity. So, at least you remain consistently useless. 👍

They never answer and then yell troll after material is posted! Too funny
MMGWNJ: You should care! Be afraid! My grand daughter is in future peril!
Us: Don't care.
MMGWNJ: Look at these charts! The average temperature has risen a full degree in 50 years!
MMGWNJ: Wahhhh!!!1!!

That would be a good point except people can and do 'talk shit' and Troll here all day every day.
(ie see the scvmbag NO TOPICAL CONTENT BackAgain just above)

There is NO Moderation here I can see, and it's gone to hell since Flacaltenn left.
I have seen zero done despite what are/WERE grotesque violations.

The ONLY rule enforced is starting a thread without personal content by Meister.
The new mod here MisterBeale does absolutely NOTHING.
I mean Nothing.
Trolling/name calling/thread sabotage is in full blossom here. Reports ignored.
They just stop even enforcing it as it's a pain in the ass.

Post what you want.
There's a 1% chance it gets taken down.
But you can do that same Vio every day (and they do) and nothing happens except maybe removing the post.
There are NO Penalties, No days off, No weeks off, No months off, Nothing.
`
:eusa_boohoo:

MMGWNJ: You should care! Be afraid! My grand daughter is in future peril!
MMGWNJ: Look at these charts! The average temperature has risen a full degree in 50 years!
MMGWNJ: Wahhhh!!!1!!
The really talented frauders tell you they already posted something go find it!

I’m like, no bitch you didn’t.

Response,Troll

Never the post number

Rand/McNally Road Map of Florida ... the Everglades Parkway is a myth? ... US-41 ... FL-9336 ... do you never get out of your parent's basement? ...
The claim that it would be flooded. Or that we would suffer "hypercanes". Have those claims ever appeared in peer reviewed science?

That's how science works. The scientific method produces consensus. But, if enough contradictory evidence arises, the consensus falls apart. Eventually, it crumbles completely and is replaced by a new consensus. (For more on this concept, read Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.)
Did you earlier claim there is no consensus in science? Not sure. Did you?

That's how science works. The scientific method produces consensus. But, if enough contradictory evidence arises, the consensus falls apart. Eventually, it crumbles completely and is replaced by a new consensus. (For more on this concept, read Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.)

"For the umpteenth time, no consensus in science."

Forum List

Back