Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Sad to see that "2nd Amendment solutions" don't always work out well.
Where does it say in the second amendment that shooting cops is a solution. Get your head out of your ass, Mona.
I agree that it isn't a solution......but then again, I'm not Clive Bundy or any of his followers......like Jerad and Amanda Miller.

But 2nd Amendment solutions certainly is a mantra of many on the Right.

Wasn't there a gun store that was broken into this past week...

... in Baton Rouge by three black youths...

... where two got away...

... and the idea behind the robbery was to shoot cops...

... to avenge Alton Sterling?

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

And democrats will supply the shooters.....

Yeah, of course it’s liberals buying all of those guns. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

Conservatives buy and use them legally. Democrats steal what isn't theirs and use them illegally.
I never stole any of my guns....they have all been bought and legally used. But then again, I'm not male.

Police don't like to be targeted. The black community says "Really?" :cool:
THIS

THIS right here is why we're in the mess we're in. You have no sense of reality....NONE

It is also proof of my other thread. You condone this violence. Perhaps one day it will come for you and your tune will change.

Your accusations are lame. Point is that cops don't seem to like it when they are targeted. No one does. Yet they target blacks with impunity and now cry that THEY are unfairly targeted. It's ironic.

Well the assholes that pulled this shit today will guarantee that more blacks die. The bogus 911 call they used will cause officers to hesitate to respond to future calls and that will cost lives. BTW blacks only account for 26% of police involved killings.

More blacks dying by cops is inevitable anyway. They get away with it everytime. Maybe people are tired of being targeted.

Of course our officials contribute to and have caused this war. They promoted every fake story from the police acting stupidly, to Trayvon Martin, the many Michael Brown lies, the baseless persecution of innocent officers in the Freddie Gray case. As a result of Alton Sterling, Loretta Lynch has already put the Baton Rouge police department under investigation.

This was a planned attack with multoplr killers.

Where does it say in the second amendment that shooting cops is a solution. Get your head out of your ass, Mona.
I agree that it isn't a solution......but then again, I'm not Clive Bundy or any of his followers......like Jerad and Amanda Miller.

The mantra is self defense.

The left want to pretend this is a civil rights issue when in reality it is just targeted assassinations.

If the black community wants ANY sort of dialogue between them and the police this will ensue that it NEVER happens.
Will there be any sort of dialogue between the male community and the police to cut down on the VAST MAJORITY of violent crimes?

THIS

THIS right here is why we're in the mess we're in. You have no sense of reality....NONE

It is also proof of my other thread. You condone this violence. Perhaps one day it will come for you and your tune will change.

Your accusations are lame. Point is that cops don't seem to like it when they are targeted. No one does. Yet they target blacks with impunity and now cry that THEY are unfairly targeted. It's ironic.

Well the assholes that pulled this shit today will guarantee that more blacks die. The bogus 911 call they used will cause officers to hesitate to respond to future calls and that will cost lives. BTW blacks only account for 26% of police involved killings.

More blacks dying by cops is inevitable anyway. They get away with it everytime. Maybe people are tired of being targeted.
If they don't want to be targeted...stop acting like a target.

I read your link. Our president isn't "against" police by admitting our criminal justice system is not free of racism. That would be stupid. There are racists and there are damned ignorant power trippers in the police force. Not all of them, and the president never said they were. But the black activists have a valid point and until people listen and do something about it, this is going to continue. Your choice.
Your president has been actively anti police when he bought the lies coming out of Ferguson.

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

Just can't bring yourself to criticizing BLM can you? Ya condemn the righties on this forum who have done nothing but mind their own business or sucker punch killers.

BLM strikes me as the same people who go looting and call it demonstrating. Whatever (if any) useful message they have is overshadowed by the militants.

The righties on this board will offer thoughts and prayers only to the survivors.

If the shooters are any religion other than Islam, they will be lone wolf nut jobs. If they are Muslims the shooters will represent all 1.5 billion plus Muslims.

Right?

Of course I am
...and what if the shooter is a righty?

Well the officers were set up by a bogus 911 call made by a black male, so tell us the odds the shooter was a righty.
This post............so in your opinion, there is no chance that a caller that sounds like a black male would be a righty......

Well using the lefts numbers there is a 97% probability they wouldn't be.

Given blacks penchant for violence I'd bet it is.
Skin color has nothing to do with a propensity for violence. It's a matter of culture. Europeans think Americans have a "culture of violence" because of our gun rights, Wild West heritage and love of violent movies. American inner-city blacks have a strong cultural propensity to idolize the Hip-Hop Gangsta image and lifestyle.

Notice the "shot and killed" list of dead Hip-Hop artists: List of deceased hip hop artists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And democrats will supply the shooters.....

Yeah, of course it’s liberals buying all of those guns. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

Conservatives buy and use them legally. Democrats steal what isn't theirs and use them illegally.
I never stole any of my guns....they have all been bought and legally used. But then again, I'm not male.

I'm just responding to nonsense with nonsense. 99% of Democrats, just like Republicans are honest law abiding citizens.

The mantra is self defense.
It is? Why is that not said then?

Sharron Angle, the Tea Party candidate turned Republican primary winner in Nevada, has taken heat for a number of extreme affiliations and policy positions. One of the more outlandish was a statement she made during a radio interview last January in which she floated the idea that the public would bring down an out-of-control Congress with “Second Amendment remedies.”

How is that a self defense mantra?

The left want to pretend this is a civil rights issue when in reality it is just targeted assassinations.

If the black community wants ANY sort of dialogue between them and the police this will ensue that it NEVER happens.
Will there be any sort of dialogue between the male community and the police to cut down on the VAST MAJORITY of violent crimes?
It's almost time to put you back on ignore. You've repeated the same shit a half dozen times now. We get it, you hate men, hence you're a Lebo. Time to move on to new material carpet muncher

I read your link. Our president isn't "against" police by admitting our criminal justice system is not free of racism. That would be stupid. There are racists and there are damned ignorant power trippers in the police force. Not all of them, and the president never said they were. But the black activists have a valid point and until people listen and do something about it, this is going to continue. Your choice.
Yeah we know. Law and order mean nothing to you mofos.

THIS

What a racist comment.

People of all color eventually being shot and killed by cops is inevitable. More cops being killed by blacks AND whites is inevitable. More blacks being killed by blacks in black-on-black crime is inevitable. More non-Muslims being killed by Muslim terrorists is inevitable. You saying something racist / stupid again is inevitable...

Forum List

Back