Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

You do realize there is a difference between shooting someone in the commission of a crime and outright assassinating someone right?
And why is it you guys ignore the shooting stats in our large cities and the outright calls for the murder of police by ONE SEGMENT OF OUR SOCIETY?
It's not different to the dead cop and their family, is it?.........But I agree about that ONE SEGMENT OF OUR SOCIETY......men.
It is not to the family but is is to everyone else dumbfuck. What do you think these situations are going to do to our police departments ability to recruit & retain these selfless people who protect all of us? What is it going to do to our nation's sense of security?
Any other time I would LOVE to goto a political convention. See the fundamentals of our country in action. Would I go now in this climate? No fucking way.

Police don't like to be targeted. The black community says "Really?" :cool:
THIS

THIS right here is why we're in the mess we're in. You have no sense of reality....NONE

It is also proof of my other thread. You condone this violence. Perhaps one day it will come for you and your tune will change.

Your accusations are lame. Point is that cops don't seem to like it when they are targeted. No one does. Yet they target blacks with impunity and now cry that THEY are unfairly targeted. It's ironic.
It's not ironic, it's murder.

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

Just can't bring yourself to criticizing BLM can you? Ya condemn the righties on this forum who have done nothing but mind their own business or sucker punch killers.

BLM strikes me as the same people who go looting and call it demonstrating. Whatever (if any) useful message they have is overshadowed by the militants.

The righties on this board will offer thoughts and prayers only to the survivors.

If the shooters are any religion other than Islam, they will be lone wolf nut jobs. If they are Muslims the shooters will represent all 1.5 billion plus Muslims.

Right?

Of course I am
...and what if the shooter is a righty?

Well the officers were set up by a bogus 911 call made by a black male, so tell us the odds the shooter was a righty.

As my son said, some media is guilty, ooops just saw you included them.
This is the fault of Obama, BLM, the new black Panthers, the left wing media and George Soros .. Soros is funding it , Obama is allowing , BLM and black Panthers are carrying it out and the media is making money from it.. The Summer of Chaos is coming true.. This is all planned by Soros and Obama and BLM .. So Libs . So if this continues through the summer are you going to say that this summer of Chaos is true. If Obama calls for Marshal law right before the elections are you going to say the people who has been saying this for years it was going to happen . Are you going to concede and say they were right?? Will you be happy if Obama calls for Marshal Law so he can remain president? do you want a dictator?

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

Just can't bring yourself to criticizing BLM can you? Ya condemn the righties on this forum who have done nothing but mind their own business or sucker punch killers.

BLM strikes me as the same people who go looting and call it demonstrating. Whatever (if any) useful message they have is overshadowed by the militants.

The righties on this board will offer thoughts and prayers only to the survivors.

If the shooters are any religion other than Islam, they will be lone wolf nut jobs. If they are Muslims the shooters will represent all 1.5 billion plus Muslims.

Right?

Of course I am
...and what if the shooter is a righty?

Well the officers were set up by a bogus 911 call made by a black male, so tell us the odds the shooter was a righty.
This post............so in your opinion, there is no chance that a caller that sounds like a black male would be a righty......

344125.jpg

Trust me. That is his reaction. Regardless of his stupid speech he will be making with his fake condemnation.

But but but his thoughts and prayers......

What a disaster of a race.

You do realize there is a difference between shooting someone in the commission of a crime and outright assassinating someone right?
And why is it you guys ignore the shooting stats in our large cities and the outright calls for the murder of police by ONE SEGMENT OF OUR SOCIETY?
It's not different to the dead cop and their family, is it?.........But I agree about that ONE SEGMENT OF OUR SOCIETY......men.
Wasn't Obama's Ca terrorist who killed 12 Americans a woman? Maybe not.

Regarding what Hillary said about it being time to elect a woman President:
- How about we pick one that will be hood for the US, sex / race /etc aside?!

- Maybe so, but the fact that Hillary is the best exampke the DNC found to represent women is either depressing in regards to what that says about the Democratic party, women, or both...I personally think the DNC because there are some incredibly talented / qualified women who are NOT self-serving, national security-endangering, law breaking scumbags - all of which would be their justification for being president rather than just 'It's my turn'!

The left want to pretend this is a civil rights issue when in reality it is just targeted assassinations.

If the black community wants ANY sort of dialogue between them and the police this will ensue that it NEVER happens.

THIS

THIS right here is why we're in the mess we're in. You have no sense of reality....NONE

It is also proof of my other thread. You condone this violence. Perhaps one day it will come for you and your tune will change.

Your accusations are lame. Point is that cops don't seem to like it when they are targeted. No one does. Yet they target blacks with impunity and now cry that THEY are unfairly targeted. It's ironic.
It's not ironic, it's murder.

The act is murder, the sentiment is ironic.

THIS

Well the assholes that pulled this shit today will guarantee that more blacks die. The bogus 911 call they used will cause officers to hesitate to respond to future calls and that will cost lives. BTW blacks only account for 26% of police involved killings.

The man's son held a news conference to try to prevent this....

Whites will spin it saying that he didn't really mean it and he's really a pro cop killing BLM member! Stoke that fear guys. Stoke it good!

Yeah it's all spin with that......it was really the KKK right closed???

No, that's the difference between me and you. IDK who did it, yet here yiu are defending putting it onto an entire group

POLITICS ASIDE RIGHT NOW...

God bless these officers, the victims, and their familues. Prayers, thoughts, and good wishes going out!

Forum List

Back