Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

And democrats will supply the shooters.....

Yeah, of course it’s liberals buying all of those guns. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

Nah...more likely blacks stealing them.
You know,like the ones they caught last week in Louisiana trying to break into that gun store.

They didn't try, they did. They stole 8 guns, 3 of 4 suspects are in custody, 6 guns recovered and they stated their intent was to shoot police.

This might have something to so with the pawn shop robbery of guns. One man was caught. He said that the gosl of stealing guns was to kill police. The rest of the robbers weren't caught.

Given blacks penchant for violence I'd bet it is.
So...they've already announced that the shooter was black?

No, but white people have no qualms blaming brown people. If it was a white guy they'll start telling you why he was mentally ill or lone wolf.

If its a Black person it means all black people blah blah something
What color have all the cop killers been?. Where you been?

Majority white.
This kind of ignorance is why our prisons are overpopulated with your brothers & sisters.
Very very very few sisters. Men.....mostly men. Why aren't men doing something about their violent brothers?

I will bet the shooter is male. How about that?

Way to go out on a limb there tuna breath.....
So...you don't want to acknowledge that the male half of the species is much more likely to have done this?

Testosterone ...men have it. You wish you did....
Why is it that I would wish to have something that would make me much more likely to be a raging murderer?

No need to be coy ....we know how you think.
You do? What am I thinking right now?

m
How do you know she doesn't? ...taking some pills for hairier male appearance, no?
Odd. Is there some reason that some MEN on this thread want to deflect from one of their own probably committing this horrific crime to personally attacking a woman poster?
You have single handedly hijacked this thread with your lezbo logic. Don't blame the men for responding to your stupidity.
What? How have I hijacked this thread by pointing out that the shooter is most likely to be male?...that almost all violent shooters are male? Why is that "lezbo logic" to you?

I read your link. Our president isn't "against" police by admitting our criminal justice system is not free of racism. That would be stupid. There are racists and there are damned ignorant power trippers in the police force. Not all of them, and the president never said they were. But the black activists have a valid point and until people listen and do something about it, this is going to continue. Your choice.

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.
As well as millions of dollars on the GoFundMe campaigns that conservatives always support.

Troll

Yeah, sure….if you can’t pass logical gun legislation, the next best thing is sending $5.

Right, they arrested 3 hildabitch supporters earlier this week that broke into a pawn shop and stole guns and ammo with the expressed intent of shooting police, one was still on the loose. So take you unpatriotic snide remarks and shove them.
They were males, weren't they?

m
How do you know she doesn't? ...taking some pills for hairier male appearance, no?
Odd. Is there some reason that some MEN on this thread want to deflect from one of their own probably committing this horrific crime to personally attacking a woman poster?
Stop whining ya hypocrite. How many times have you brought up my past as an attempted insult? Too many to count

Just can't bring yourself to criticizing BLM can you? Ya condemn the righties on this forum who have done nothing but mind their own business or sucker punch killers.
Has the shooter already be determined to be connected to BLM? A MALE member?

You do? What am I thinking right now?
th

m
Stop whining ya hypocrite. How many times have you brought up my past as an attempted insult? Too many to count
Why is it that you and others are suddenly all upset about the obvious truth that these violent shooters are almost always male? Is it not the truth?

m

She didn't. Need a hug?

And she's right --- while most mass shooters are white, even more-most, by far, are male. Gun violence is first and foremost a masculinity issue.

That's got nothing to do with you personally --- unless you have masculinity issues.

As well as millions of dollars on the GoFundMe campaigns that conservatives always support.

Troll

Yeah, sure….if you can’t pass logical gun legislation, the next best thing is sending $5.

Right, they arrested 3 hildabitch supporters earlier this week that broke into a pawn shop and stole guns and ammo with the expressed intent of shooting police, one was still on the loose. So take you unpatriotic snide remarks and shove them.

And your imagination that there is some sort of political arm to thugs who break into stores makes you sound dumber than normal. Just be a good little republicunt and offer your thoughts and prayers.

Coming from a commiecrat propagandist I'll take that as a compliment. Now run along and play with your strap on.

So...they've already announced that the shooter was black?

No, but white people have no qualms blaming brown people. If it was a white guy they'll start telling you why he was mentally ill or lone wolf.

If its a Black person it means all black people blah blah something
What color have all the cop killers been?. Where you been?
Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News
One out of a thousand. Congrats on being a gullible fool
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent
You do realize there is a difference between shooting someone in the commission of a crime and outright assassinating someone right?
And why is it you guys ignore the shooting stats in our large cities and the outright calls for the murder of police by ONE SEGMENT OF OUR SOCIETY?

Forum List

Back