Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Care to lay odds that he is?
I will bet the shooter is male. How about that?

Way to go out on a limb there tuna breath.....
So...you don't want to acknowledge that the male half of the species is much more likely to have done this?

Testosterone ...men have it. You wish you did....
Why is it that I would wish to have something that would make me much more likely to be a raging murderer?

No need to be coy ....we know how you think.

m
Testosterone ...men have it. You wish you did....
How do you know she doesn't? ...taking some pills for hairier male appearance, no?
Odd. Is there some reason that some MEN on this thread want to deflect from one of their own probably committing this horrific crime to personally attacking a woman poster?
You have single handedly hijacked this thread with your lezbo logic. Don't blame the men for responding to your stupidity.

Yes, if true.

Given blacks penchant for violence I'd bet it is.
So...they've already announced that the shooter was black?

No, but white people have no qualms blaming brown people. If it was a white guy they'll start telling you why he was mentally ill or lone wolf.

If its a Black person it means all black people blah blah something
What color have all the cop killers been?. Where you been?
Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News

Yeah, well....this doesn't count. Or Gramps will pivot and say they are dems. White is never a factor.

Seven officers shot. Two dead. Ambush murder.

Sounds like Dallas all over again.

No, but white people have no qualms blaming brown people. If it was a white guy they'll start telling you why he was mentally ill or lone wolf.

Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News
One out of a thousand. Congrats on being a gullible fool
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

Yes, if true.

Majority white.
This kind of ignorance is why our prisons are overpopulated with your brothers & sisters.

2014 Las Vegas shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 2014 Las Vegas shootings occurred on June 8, 2014 in northeastern Las Vegas, Nevada, when a married couple, Jerad and Amanda Miller, committed a shooting spree in which five people died, including themselves. The couple, who espoused extreme anti-government views, first killed two Las Vegas police officers at a restaurant before fleeing into a Walmart, where they killed an intervening armed civilian. The couple died after engaging responding officers in a shootout; police shot and killed Jerad, while Amanda committed suicide after being wounded

During the April 2014 Bundy standoff, in which the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) attempted to round up cattle belonging to rancher Cliven Bundy, who refused to vacate public land,[22] Jerad Miller was said to have been among the armed protesters who joined Bundy during the incident.

Majority white.
This kind of ignorance is why our prisons are overpopulated with your brothers & sisters.

I know, when they're white they have a good excuse or at least you lose interest because "you care".

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.
As well as millions of dollars on the GoFundMe campaigns that conservatives always support.

Troll

Yeah, sure….if you can’t pass logical gun legislation, the next best thing is sending $5.

Right, they arrested 3 hildabitch supporters earlier this week that broke into a pawn shop and stole guns and ammo with the expressed intent of shooting police, one was still on the loose. So take you unpatriotic snide remarks and shove them.

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.
As well as millions of dollars on the GoFundMe campaigns that conservatives always support.

Troll

Yeah, sure….if you can’t pass logical gun legislation, the next best thing is sending $5.

Right, they arrested 3 hildabitch supporters earlier this week that broke into a pawn shop and stole guns and ammo with the expressed intent of shooting police, one was still on the loose. So take you unpatriotic snide remarks and shove them.

And your imagination that there is some sort of political arm to thugs who break into stores makes you sound dumber than normal. Just be a good little republicunt and offer your thoughts and prayers.

Local news claims 3 officers killed...thanks Obuma

You forgot to credit George Soros, Joe Biden, Franklin Roosevelt and Grover Frickin' Cleveland.

Yer slippin'.

Still a quick reaction time climbing on the backs of dead cops to score your points on a message board though. :thup:

200_s.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back