Three Democrat candidates stood on boxes to look taller at debate...

Let's see, a president can be openly racist and violate the constitution. But you're a moron if you don't wear a tie to debates.

Let's see, a president can be openly racist and violate the constitution. But you're a moron if you don't wear a tie to debates.
Well, you lied about Trump twice in one sentence because he's NOT a racist and hasn't violated the Constitution, and if you think he is or has, I challenge you to prove it.

Harris, Klobuchar, Castro Stand on Booster Boxes on Debate Stage

Now I have a source.

These Democrat politicians are like performing monkeys. Leftist billionaires like George Soros are the guys really calling the shots, controlling the party with their money.

Brietbart?

We have the tan in a can president with a combover and you're talking about this. Did Soros donate the boxes?

This is the third debate, no doubt they stood on boxes in the other two. Who gives a fuck?
They talked about this during the debates in the last election, too. It's pro forma.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well, you lied about Trump twice in one sentence because he's NOT a racist and hasn't violated the Constitution, and if you think he is or has, I challenge you to prove it.
Trump is a racist and has violated the constitution. These are not lies and you have seen examples of both.

Trump is a racist and has violated the constitution. These are not lies and you have seen examples of both.

They are lies until you can prove it empirically. Give it a shot.

Harris, Klobuchar, Castro Stand on Booster Boxes on Debate Stage

Now I have a source.

These Democrat politicians are like performing monkeys. Leftist billionaires like George Soros are the guys really calling the shots, controlling the party with their money.

Not surprised to see this from the fake and phony party.

With those boxes they of course believe they are so much taller and more worthy than any American. The reality could not be further from the truth. They are not Americans at all.

image033.jpg

Forum List

Back