Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS

even without going there... he was a segregationist...a racist.... THAT certainly wasn't progressive. they are simply insane.

And just so people know what an unbelievable son of a bitch that mofo Wallace was, he was term limited, so he put up wife wife, Lurleen Wallace - WHO WAS DYING OF CANCER - and she "served" after him for about 400 days and died in office. Of course, he controlled the strings of power and only used her name in order to maintain power.

Alabama law said that you couldn't serve consecutive terms, so in 1971, after having been Governor from 1963-1967, Wallace was back for 8 years, till 1979, and in 1983, he was back again.

Fob James, another Alabama Governor, also a dyed-in-the-wool racist, played the same game. He switched to the GOP in his second term.

He was an absolute son of a bitch.

I presume "he" refers here to Wallace, not James... if it doesn't, it will after this:

George Wallace knew Lurleen had cancer when he put her up to it -- and she herself didn't. George and the doctor agreed to keep it from her. And when she found out, she was pissed.

Yes, [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] - I meant George Wallace, and yes, your accounting of that part of the story is correct. Pearlman, in his book "Nixonland", recounts the whole thing in great detail, with private letters and official documents and tape recordings as his evidence. I was hoping that someone would add this detail. Not surprised that a smart guy like you were the one to do it. :)

Last edited:
So she was not only sick, she was stupid, too?

You certainly have a high opinion of women, I see.

his opinion of "women" is not the issue... it is his opinion of that pig George Wallace that was under discussion.

how lurleen allowed herself to be treated is a separate issue.

[MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION] - I left that detail out, just to see how some people here in USMB would respond, and to my great delight, [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] filled in the holes in the story. Yes, Lurleen Wallace had no idea she was dying of cancer and also, according to Pearlman's research ("Nixonland"), she was not even very interested in running. And when she was elected, George still sat in that office every day and conducted state business as if HE were the Governor. It's all now part of the public record.

And you are absolutely right, it was not an attempt in any way to demean Lurleen Wallace at all. KG just did that to try to draw me out, but her feeble attempt did not work. It reminds me once again why I have her on ignore. :badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
OCD Boy is at it again!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

If the statement isn't WORD FOR WORD, he didn't say that...doesn't matter that what he said was essentially EXACTLY that! You are such an asshole, if your friend told you the BEAT YOUR MEAT, you'd take the hamburger off the bun and slap the shit out of it! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Here you go, what does a 2 digit IQ'd mental retard think this means?

Hank Aaron Compares Obama's Opponents to the KKK - YouTube

What happened, did your reading teacher take the day off today, Stupid?

I told you, I don't need your links of somebody misinterpreting a cherrypicked quote out of context -- I already posted the entire original article back in post 326.

Had you bothered to get someone to read it to you instead of getting lost in "My Pet Goat", here's what you would have seen:

(Aaron reading hate mail sent to him in 1974):
"You are (not) going to break this record established by the great Babe Ruth if I can help it," one of them reads. "Whites are far more superior than jungle bunnies. My gun is watching your every black move."

Yes, Aaron even saved the death threats, the ones that vowed to end his life if he dared break Ruth's cherished all-time home run record.

"I wouldn't have saved those damn things," says Hall of Famer Willie McCovey, who grew up in Aaron's hometown of Mobile, Ala. "I would have burned them. I had a few of them myself over the years. I don't save stuff like that.

(USA Today interviewer) "Why would you?"

(Aaron) "To remind myself," Aaron tells USA TODAY Sports, "that we are not that far removed from when I was chasing the record. If you think that, you are fooling yourself. A lot of things have happened in this country, but we have so far to go. There's not a whole lot that has changed.

Obviously (to the sentient) Aaron's talking about racial conditions in general here.

[back to Aaron]
"We can talk about baseball. Talk about politics. Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he's treated.

{Still talking about racial relations, using Obama as an example...}

(back to Aaron) "We have moved in the right direction, and there have been improvements, but we still have a long ways to go in the country.

{Again, "we" refers back to the entire culture. The example of the Presidency is already FINISHED. He's back into general terms now.}

(back to Aaron) "The bigger difference is that back then they had hoods. Now they have neckties and starched shirts."

"They" refers to the letter writers (and their ilk) representing the knuckledragger racists still operating with a different look than they had in the '60s and '70s.

So to sum up in outline form:

a - here's some letters representing racist hatred...
b- we've fixed some things but we still have far to go...
c- for example, here's the President....
d- we've fixed some things but we still have far to go...
e- today those racists dress in suits instead of hoods

Of course, you can stick your head in the sand in your abject wilful pig-ignorance and pretend something is there that isn't there. It's all in a day's work for a dishonest lying hack bent on self-delusion. Doesn't make it true though.

Dumbass.

So, you went ahead and wrote up all this bullshit, looking into every little corner for the tiniest minusa that one could possibly use to say, ESSENTIALLY "Hank Aaron compares Republicans who oppose Obama to KKK!" Comprehension of the English language COMPLETELY ESCAPES your dumbass!!!! How many LINKS do we have to put up saying the same thing? How many other YouTubes do we need to post, to inform everyone that OCD Boy here, is a total mental midget! This is the THIRD time in a month, you've looked like the biggest sack of shit to me and the forum. I just did a hat trick, with Pogo Stick, and he'll deny it until he dies! What others say in the media, has NO BEARING on OCD Boy, You really do make me laugh so hard, I have to stop to catch my breath.

I await your next volley of useless, and redundant rhetoric, on this PRESSING SUBJECT!!! :clap2::asshole::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Deceleration alert!!!

Deceleration alert!!!

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

:badgrin::badgrin:

The pictures you posted of Albinos proves my point Vigilante. Compare the skin color of the albinos with the white space around the picture and you will see they are NOT WHITE but are pink!

I'm not going to argue with you about this. Go ahead and try to convince yourself that pink=white!
Only in the minds of people long conditioned to believe in tribal whiteness can this phenomenom have a deeper abstract meaning!

I see you've never heard of SHADES of a color....I've never heard of a PINK race, but, I imagine you'll go look for one now!:badgrin:

The pictures you posted of Albinos proves my point Vigilante. Compare the skin color of the albinos with the white space around the picture and you will see they are NOT WHITE but are pink!

I'm not going to argue with you about this. Go ahead and try to convince yourself that pink=white!
Only in the minds of people long conditioned to believe in tribal whiteness can this phenomenom have a deeper abstract meaning!

I see you've never heard of SHADES of a color....I've never heard of a PINK race, but, I imagine you'll go look for one now!:badgrin:

The FBI has got be be watching you. Odds are, you're the next bigot coward that's going to murder an innocent.

The FBI has got be be watching you. Odds are, you're the next bigot coward that's going to murder an innocent.

When did you get out of jail? Did you sign in with the police?

Must suck to be wrong pretty much all the time. No wonder you stay in denial.

Missed the short bus again for school...Mom says NO SUPPER for you tonight! You should really go to a doctor, to see if he can get your lips unstuck from OCD Boys asshole! YOU want to find the PINK race, the other idiot apparently couldn't do it!

Missed the short bus again for school...Mom says NO SUPPER for you tonight! You should really go to a doctor, to see if he can get your lips unstuck from OCD Boys asshole! YOU want to find the PINK race, the other idiot apparently couldn't do it!

Right after you show me a group of people, not dead, that are actually the color white.

What happened, did your reading teacher take the day off today, Stupid?

I told you, I don't need your links of somebody misinterpreting a cherrypicked quote out of context -- I already posted the entire original article back in post 326.

Had you bothered to get someone to read it to you instead of getting lost in "My Pet Goat", here's what you would have seen:

(Aaron reading hate mail sent to him in 1974):
"You are (not) going to break this record established by the great Babe Ruth if I can help it," one of them reads. "Whites are far more superior than jungle bunnies. My gun is watching your every black move."

Yes, Aaron even saved the death threats, the ones that vowed to end his life if he dared break Ruth's cherished all-time home run record.

"I wouldn't have saved those damn things," says Hall of Famer Willie McCovey, who grew up in Aaron's hometown of Mobile, Ala. "I would have burned them. I had a few of them myself over the years. I don't save stuff like that.

(USA Today interviewer) "Why would you?"

(Aaron) "To remind myself," Aaron tells USA TODAY Sports, "that we are not that far removed from when I was chasing the record. If you think that, you are fooling yourself. A lot of things have happened in this country, but we have so far to go. There's not a whole lot that has changed.

Obviously (to the sentient) Aaron's talking about racial conditions in general here.

[back to Aaron]
"We can talk about baseball. Talk about politics. Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he's treated.

{Still talking about racial relations, using Obama as an example...}

(back to Aaron) "We have moved in the right direction, and there have been improvements, but we still have a long ways to go in the country.

{Again, "we" refers back to the entire culture. The example of the Presidency is already FINISHED. He's back into general terms now.}

(back to Aaron) "The bigger difference is that back then they had hoods. Now they have neckties and starched shirts."

"They" refers to the letter writers (and their ilk) representing the knuckledragger racists still operating with a different look than they had in the '60s and '70s.

So to sum up in outline form:

a - here's some letters representing racist hatred...
b- we've fixed some things but we still have far to go...
c- for example, here's the President....
d- we've fixed some things but we still have far to go...
e- today those racists dress in suits instead of hoods

Of course, you can stick your head in the sand in your abject wilful pig-ignorance and pretend something is there that isn't there. It's all in a day's work for a dishonest lying hack bent on self-delusion. Doesn't make it true though.

Dumbass.

So, you went ahead and wrote up all this bullshit, looking into every little corner for the tiniest minusa that one could possibly use to say, ESSENTIALLY "Hank Aaron compares Republicans who oppose Obama to KKK!" Comprehension of the English language COMPLETELY ESCAPES your dumbass!!!! How many LINKS do we have to put up saying the same thing? How many other YouTubes do we need to post, to inform everyone that OCD Boy here, is a total mental midget! This is the THIRD time in a month, you've looked like the biggest sack of shit to me and the forum. I just did a hat trick, with Pogo Stick, and he'll deny it until he dies! What others say in the media, has NO BEARING on OCD Boy, You really do make me laugh so hard, I have to stop to catch my breath.

I await your next volley of useless, and redundant rhetoric, on this PRESSING SUBJECT!!! :clap2::asshole::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pogo made you look like a bewildered goat being molested by a inbred redneck. Whats funny is you trying to pretend you made any sense at all retard. :lol:

Then he bombs me with PMs in Danthist denialist desperation. Waits until I'm signed off and then claims victory.

Vagisil's not an extremist; he's a pissant troll.

With any luck Pennyante, you'll not only see them soon, you'll be one of them. :thup:

Right after you show me a group of people, not dead, that are actually the color white.

Have you ever seen a questionnaire asking what color you are? There's White, Black and assorted others mentioned...have you ever seen pink?

With any luck Pennyante, you'll not only see them soon, you'll be one of them. :thup:

OCD Boy has NOTHING to add to the conversation again....but has to try and get the last post..... I'm here all night Sluggo, awaiting your ever present battle with mental illness! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I never said there was a race of pink people but when you take your flesh colored drawers off at night they are not white are they. Nooo, I’ll bet yours even has a brown racing stripe down the middle where yer arse crack sits. But your pink drawers aren’t called flesh colored for nothing, pal. I suspect they blend right in with the rest of your pink body,

Ever heard of different shades of pink?

During his time as leader of the WPP, Miller unsuccessfully sought both the Democratic Party 's 1984 nomination for Governor of North Carolina

You forgot to post the whole paragraph.
"During his time as leader of the WPP, he unsuccessfully sought both the Democratic Party's 1984 nomination for Governor of North Carolina,[5] and the 1986 Republican Party's nomination for a seat in the United States Senate.[6]"

Like I said, he was turned away by both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

And he joined the NAZI party in SC - definitely neither the GOP nor the Democratic Party.

His political affiliation doesn't mean jack shit, which is pretty much the case with every mass murderer. He deserves to fry for what he did, killing an elderly man and a young boy because of such hate. He is a monster and I will rejoice on the day he fries.

Kansas has the death penalty and I am pretty darned sure that the prosecution is going to ask for it in it's prosecution of that scum.

You can rest assured that they will. I have some cousins and friends who live in Overland Park which is just the next town south of where my Mother lives in Kansas. And people there are obviously traumatized over this awful tragedy.

Have you ever seen a questionnaire asking what color you are? There's White, Black and assorted others mentioned...have you ever seen pink?

Have you ever worn a band aid that was flesh colored (pink). Did you ever use a flesh colored crayon (pinkish) to color a person in your coloring book when you were a child?

Have you ever wondered why flesh colored things, including SOME "white people" are pink and chocolate cake is called black? Have you wondered why even moderately brown people with wooly hair are called Black; unless they are fijians, Samoans or from some Latin American countries?

A thinking man can see the illusion of whiteness for what it is...a deceptive inculcation that is more a state of mind than a skin color. According to Ashley Montagu, a top anthropologist, fair skinned men invented whiteness as a social measuring stick and have taken it with them every where they have gone! They even transformed Jesus into a white man!

It was a deep seated belief in his whiteness that drove a killer to killl three innocent people even though their skin was as fair as his own! He did not consider them white because he thought they were Jews!

Have you ever stayed on topic when confronted with facts? "White" people don't like to be called pink like raw hamburger. Thats one of the reasons they made up the term white. They wanted to impart a feeling of purity using that description. I'm not the color Black but that is what I would check if was actually on the questionnaire. You are not actually white but thats what you would check. Again show me a group of people that are actually white and not dead.

I never said there was a race of pink people but when you take your flesh colored drawers off at night they are not white are they. Nooo, I’ll bet yours even has a brown racing stripe down the middle where yer arse crack sits. But your pink drawers aren’t called flesh colored for nothing, pal. I suspect they blend right in with the rest of your pink body,

Ever heard of different shades of pink?

All forms that ask for ones race don't call white's pink! The only way you'd know about brown racing stripes is by checking your own short, or by the smell you leave behind while walking!

Forum List

Back