Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS

Right after you show me a group of people, not dead, that are actually the color white.

Have you ever seen a questionnaire asking what color you are? There's White, Black and assorted others mentioned...have you ever seen pink?

Have you ever worn a band aid that was flesh colored (pink). Did you ever use a flesh colored crayon (pinkish) to color a person in your coloring book when you were a child?

Have you ever wondered why flesh colored things, including SOME "white people" are pink and chocolate cake is called black? Have you wondered why even moderately brown people with wooly hair are called Black; unless they are fijians, Samoans or from some Latin American countries?

A thinking man can see the illusion of whiteness for what it is...a deceptive inculcation that is more a state of mind than a skin color. According to Ashley Montagu, a top anthropologist, fair skinned men invented whiteness as a social measuring stick and have taken it with them every where they have gone! They even transformed Jesus into a white man!

It was a deep seated belief in his whiteness that drove a killer to killl three innocent people even though their skin was as fair as his own! He did not consider them white because he thought they were Jews!

No, I don't have that OCD gene that you leftist assholes have that make you concentrate on minusa, and pure bullshit, Pogo Stick has it, Asslapse has it, and now you.

I doubt the scumbag killer thought about color, he just had an all consuming hatred of JEWS!.... but, that's only logic, which you assholes have little to none of!....But keep ranting, you're also fun to watch self implode!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Right after you show me a group of people, not dead, that are actually the color white.

Have you ever seen a questionnaire asking what color you are? There's White, Black and assorted others mentioned...have you ever seen pink?

Have you ever stayed on topic when confronted with facts? "White" people don't like to be called pink like raw hamburger. Thats one of the reasons they made up the term white. They wanted to impart a feeling of purity using that description. I'm not the color Black but that is what I would check if was actually on the questionnaire. You are not actually white but thats what you would check. Again show me a group of people that are actually white and not dead.

The correct terms would be Caucasian, and Negro, but hey, shit for brains, go to a paint store and look at all the different WHITE colors they have to offer! Damn, how do you idiots breath and type at the same time?:badgrin:

Have you ever stayed on topic when confronted with facts? "White" people don't like to be called pink like raw hamburger. Thats one of the reasons they made up the term white. They wanted to impart a feeling of purity using that description. I'm not the color Black but that is what I would check if was actually on the questionnaire. You are not actually white but thats what you would check. Again show me a group of people that are actually white and not dead.

The correct terms would be Caucasian, and Negro, but hey, shit for brains, go to a paint store and look at all the different WHITE colors they have to offer! Damn, how do you idiots breath and type at the same time?:badgrin:

If those are the correct terms why did stupidly say White and Black in your post? Notice I said if that was what was on the questionnaire. Keep screwing up and giving me material to make you look like an ass! :lol:

The problem with your paint analogy is you dont look like paint. You look like raw hamburger meat.

Last edited:

If those are the correct terms why did stupidly say White and Black in your post? Notice I said if that was what was on the questionnaire. Keep screwing up and giving me material to make you look like an ass! :lol:

The problem with your paint analogy is you dont look like paint. You look like raw hamburger meat.

OD Boy junior, list all the current shades of white, and then list all the current shades of black. Oh the minusa with these idiots to focus on the unimportant to try and make some sort of useless point, is amazing...but it can be humorous, as Asslapse has proven!...Go Junior, GO! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BTW raw hamburger is NOT the color of a WHITE person, it's RED! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

OD Boy junior, list all the current shades of white, and then list all the current shades of black. Oh the minusa with these idiots to focus on the unimportant to try and make some sort of useless point, is amazing...but it can be humorous, as Asslapse has proven!...Go Junior, GO! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

BTW raw hamburger is NOT the color of a WHITE person, it's RED! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

You do your own listing retard. BTW spoiled raw hamburger is pink. Saw some yesterday that probably looked just like you.

You do your own listing retard. BTW spoiled raw hamburger is pink. Saw some yesterday that probably looked just like you.

Well, since you're not up to the challenge, where did you mention spoiled raw hamburger?

I see you've never heard of SHADES of a color....I've never heard of a PINK race, but, I imagine you'll go look for one now!:badgrin:

I never said there was a race of pink people but when you take your flesh colored drawers off at night they are not white are they. Nooo, I’ll bet yours even has a brown racing stripe down the middle where yer arse crack sits. But your pink drawers aren’t called flesh colored for nothing, pal. I suspect they blend right in with the rest of your pink body,

Ever heard of different shades of pink?

All forms that ask for ones race don't call white's pink! The only way you'd know about brown racing stripes is by checking your own short, or by the smell you leave behind while walking!

Sooo, your "scientific" source has now evaporated into What some of your fellow tribesmen have put on a form? That "white" classification is as egotistical and wrong as the stigmatic term "black" which,when accompanied by universal propaganda, connotates inferiority. Both terms originated in the minds of Eurocenrists and have divided the world.

I never said there was a race of pink people but when you take your flesh colored drawers off at night they are not white are they. Nooo, I’ll bet yours even has a brown racing stripe down the middle where yer arse crack sits. But your pink drawers aren’t called flesh colored for nothing, pal. I suspect they blend right in with the rest of your pink body,

All forms that ask for ones race don't call white's pink! The only way you'd know about brown racing stripes is by checking your own short, or by the smell you leave behind while walking!

Sooo, your "scientific" source has now evaporated into What some of your fellow tribesmen have put on a form? That "white" classification is as egotistical and wrong as the stigmatic term "black" which,when accompanied by universal propaganda, connotates inferiority. Both terms originated in the minds of Eurocenrists and have divided the world.

OK, if you say so! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, since you're not up to the challenge, where did you mention spoiled raw hamburger?

What challenge? I mentioned you probably look like spoiled raw hamburger meat in the post above yours.

Little do they know that gods originally were Black and white was considered the color of evil.

Little do they know that gods originally were Black and white was considered the color of evil.

Indeed, Osirs often appears painted in true Black on the ancient walls of KMT looking more like a Nubian than the brown Africans who occupied KMT. The Sphinx, before reconstuction of its features, was endowed with the physiognomy of the Africans who carved it. But in more modern times, circa the 12;13 centuries, a plethora of Black Madonna appeared, created by fair skinnedChristians. But today, "whiteness" has usurped that legacy.
ts

What challenge? I mentioned you probably look like spoiled raw hamburger meat in the post above yours.

I'm white with a touch of Rose, and you?:badgrin::badgrin: The challenge to find all the different shades of white and black.... you attention span is the same as your IQ number! :eusa_clap:

Good guys wore a white hat! :badgrin:

Indeed, Osirs often appears painted in true Black on the ancient walls of KMT looking more like a Nubian than the brown Africans who occupied KMT. The Sphinx, before reconstuction of its features, was endowed with the physiognomy of the Africans who carved it. But in more modern times, circa the 12;13 centuries, a plethora of Black Madonna appeared, created by fair skinnedChristians. But today, "whiteness" has usurped that legacy.
ts

Damn, dem whitey's jus keeps dos black down! :eusa_boohoo:

Murderous pig gets death penalty...

Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
10 Nov.`15 — A judge followed a jury's recommendation and sentenced an avowed anti-Semite to death Tuesday for the fatal shootings of three people at Kansas Jewish sites.
Johnson County District Judge Thomas Kelly Ryan imposed the sentence for Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., who was convicted of one count of capital murder, three counts of attempted murder, and assault and weapons charges for the April 2014 shootings in suburban Kansas City. The same jury that convicted him in August recommended that Miller be sentenced to death. "Your attempt to bring hate this this community, to bring terror to this community, has failed," Ryan said sternly before sentencing Miller to die by lethal injection. "You have failed, Mr. Miller." Upon Ryan's announcement, Miller yelled "Heil Hitler" and was removed from the courtroom.

3dd54a9cb2096232870f6a7067002284.jpg

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., convicted in August of capital murder, attempted murder and other charges, gestures as Johnson County deputies remove Miller from the courtroom during the sentencing phase of his trial at the Johnson County District Court in Olathe, Kans., Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015. Johnson County District Judge Thomas Kelly Ryan followed a jury's recommendation and sentenced the avowed anti-Semite to death Tuesday for the fatal shootings of three people at Kansas Jewish sites.​

Miller said he shot his victims because he wanted to kill Jewish people before he dies. He suffers from chronic emphysema and has said he doesn't have long to live. A doctor testified during trial that Miller is ill and likely has five to six years left. All three of his victims were Christians. He killed William Corporon, 69, and Corporon's 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood, at the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, Kansas. He then shot 53-year-old Terri LaManno at the nearby Village Shalom retirement center. Thirteen people addressed the court Tuesday afternoon either in person or through written statements, including family members of the victims.

d46880dcb2086232870f6a706700c60e.jpg

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., convicted in August of capital murder, attempted murder and other charges, is subdued by Johnson County deputies after he made a gesture in he courtroom during the sentencing phase in his trial at the Johnson County District Court in Olathe, Kans., Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015. Johnson County District Judge Thomas Kelly Ryan followed a jury's recommendation and sentenced the avowed anti-Semite to death Tuesday for the fatal shootings of three people at Kansas Jewish sites.​

One of them was 13-year-old Lukas Losen, Reat's brother and Corporon's grandson, who said he spent his 13th birthday at a psychiatric center. Few eyes in the crowded courtroom stayed dry as he described watching his grandmother "try to exist with a broken heart." "On that afternoon, I lost my childhood in a split second," Lukas said, his voice quivering as he brushed tears away. Corporon's wife, Melinda Corporon, described the love her husband had for his family and his work as an emergency room physician. She said he cared for people no matter what their religion, financial status or political beliefs. "It's hard without my best friend of 51 years," she said. "The evil that entered our lives that Sunday in April can't be denied. I'm here today to make sure this voice of evil is silenced permanently."

8e98fc108c3a5932870f6a706700426a.jpg

F. Glenn Miller Jr. speaks in court Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015 at his sentencing hearing in Johnson County Court in Olathe, Kan. District Judge Kelly Ryan has the option of following the jury’s death sentence recommendation or sentencing Miller to life in prison without parole. Miller Jr. was convicted in August of capital murder, attempted murder and other charges for killing three people at two Kansas Jewish sites Overland Park, Kansas.​

Several witnesses, including Corporon's son Will and LaManno's husband, William LaManno, looked directly at Miller and called him a coward for ambushing Corporon and Reat and killing LaManno even as she begged for her life. Alissa LaManno, Terri's daughter, said every happy milestone she will have in her life will be a mixture of happiness and pain because her mother won't be there to experience them with her. "I wish I had one more hour with her," Alissa said, her voice trembling. "Just one more hour." To conclude victim statements, Mindy Corporon played a cellphone recording of her son Reat singing the national anthem as nearly everyone in the courtroom stood in a show of respect.

MORE

Forum List

Back