Three months until the midterms - When does Mueller play his hand ?

The left were shitting on police cars and murdering cops LONG BEFORE Trump came along.
And the right were marching with torches and burning crosses. what's your point, angry little man?
That you're an idiot with little perspective on recent political history.
As are you. See how that works? I imitate you to mock you, and you suddenly become so reasonable. Maybe not say stupid shit in the first place, peepaw.

The left were shitting on police cars and murdering cops LONG BEFORE Trump came along.
And the right were marching with torches and burning crosses. what's your point, angry little man?
As are you. See how that works? I imitate you to mock you, and you suddenly become so reasonable. Maybe not say stupid shit in the first place, peepaw.
You imitate me because you lack the ability to think for yourself.

No, imitated you to mock the stupid thing you said. As I clearly explained. What a luxury it must be to be right, even when you are wrong...I do not share your skill of self delusion....

Mueller's not investigating Congressional candidates -- as far as we know -- so it's irrelevant.

No, imitated you to mock the stupid thing you said. As I clearly explained. What a luxury it must be to be right, even when you are wrong...I do not share your skill of self delusion....
People, including you, imitate because they posess more envy than creativity.

Now go fuck yourself, were done here.

Normal people probably thought that the purpose of this "investigation" was to determine whether any significant players in the Trump campaign were conspiring with Russian operatives to sway the election to Trump.

Now, we are wondering what the fuck he is doing, wasting our money on NOTHING AT ALL.

Um, not really.

Hey, remember the whitewater investigation that lasted something like 7 years. Or the Iran Contra investigation that wasn't over until Reagan's successor left office?

But now you want these things resolved "quickly".

I have seen his hand...

2 and a 7.

Trump on the other hand has the royal flush.

If he was smart he would never reveal his hand and attempt to bluff instead.

Forum List

Back