Three quarters of Black Americans support reparations

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
According to this Infographic: Black Americans Support, U.S. Majority Reject Reparations
3/4 of all Black Americans believe they should get reparations for historical slavery.
YET:
Abortion is still a lucrative business scheme in America.

Since 1973, this predatory industry has claimed the lives of 20 million black children in the nation.

So why does the black communities still support Planned Parenthood's abortions of Black children?
While wanting reparations for activities that happened over hundred + years ago... I can't seem to find
ANY percentage of the Black community that are aware of the history of Planned Parenthood's desire to:
"we want to exterminate the Negro population,”

According to this Infographic: Black Americans Support, U.S. Majority Reject Reparations
3/4 of all Black Americans believe they should get reparations for historical slavery.
YET:

Since 1973, this predatory industry has claimed the lives of 20 million black children in the nation.

So why does the black communities still support Planned Parenthood's abortions of Black children?
While wanting reparations for activities that happened over hundred + years ago... I can't seem to find
ANY percentage of the Black community that are aware of the history of Planned Parenthood's desire to:
Don't get any closer to expressing your racism than that.

YET:

That's hardly surprising. After all, when you spend your whole life mooching from you betters it's damn hard to stop I imagine.

YET:

Slavery was bad for the slaves

But very good luck for blacks born in America since then

Slavery in the US was a much better fate than as captives in their shitholes of origin.
Thanks to slavery blacks can now be African-Americans instead of African-Africans

I know which one most blacks would choose

That's hardly surprising. After all, when you spend your whole life mooching from you betters it's damn hard to stop I imagine.
You're about as close to expressing your racism as you want to get.

Each day now the rules against racism are being tested and apparently the red line hasn't quite been reached.

I won't report the examples that appear to be on the safe side of the line, but I will comment on there being no mistaking the intentions!

That might be a better way of serving the purpose than bothering the moderators on what is so far judged acceptable.

You're about as close to expressing your racism as you want to get.

Each day now the rules against racism are being tested and apparently the red line hasn't quite been reached.

I won't report the examples that appear to be on the safe side of the line, but I will comment on there being no mistaking the intentions!

That might be a better way of serving the purpose than bothering the moderators on what is so far judged acceptable.
I am expressing the truth whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back