Three SAPD officers charged with murder after gunning down woman in apartment🔫

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Unless she was pointing a gun at them, they're screwed. This looks totally unnecessary.

Three SAPD officers charged with murder after gunning down woman in apartment🔫

Are there only Hispanic Officers in the San Antonio P.D.? Let's not call the game until we find out what kind of "mental health crisis" the victim was experiencing.

So scratch S.A off of any potential move to Texas?

San Antonio is a nice town you just have to make sure you live in a white area.
They had trouble with gangs on the River Walk but have since ran them off.
The River Walk is a major tourist attraction so they had to get rid of them.
One of the best things about San Antonio is the food and being on the edge of the Texas Hill Country.
You're close to a lot of lakes and rivers that are beautiful.

This is how cops have long been trained. If a person doesn't do what you say immediately, for a reason or not, get violent with them.

If you support police officers you need to see that this kind of training stops.

Are you on Meth every day? You run from thread to thread making a jackarse out of yourself in almost every post. You cant be working any job and do this "work" for the Commee enemies of America.

I've noted many times that I am retired.

I post in very few threads.

What a sack of human sewage you are. Running to attack Police at every opportunity? WTH?

Lets triple the force and send two sets to every call to sit around and wait on criminal perps to feel like coming in. We can charge to triple OT to the raxpayers.
PeeKKK logic.

Bitch about me but these guys are going to jail.

This is how cops have long been trained. If a person doesn't do what you say immediately, for a reason or not, get violent with them.

If you support police officers you need to see that this kind of training stops.
Many copsuckers are fine with it. They WANT swaggering thugs as cops.
The SA officers are in deep doo doo.
Not deep enough, since they have not been nailed to crosses. They should be tortured to death over a period of at least a year, with methods that would have Torquemada recoiling in horror.
Well, all I can say for most American men, shooting a woman is deeply abhorrent.
Not this guy, he LOVED it. I wonder if he had an orgasm when he fired.

Many copsuckers are fine with it. They WANT swaggering thugs as cops.

Not deep enough, since they have not been nailed to crosses. They should be tortured to death over a period of at least a year, with methods that would have Torquemada recoiling in horror.

Not this guy, he LOVED it. I wonder if he had an orgasm when he fired.
The shooter is going to experience many orgasms in prison.

Forum List

Back