Three teen suspects under arrest in Renton robbery

there's was an article in todays paper about how much crime has come down in Idaho
I have to laugh at the media blitz for the primary in WA. AG Bob Ferguson defunded the police in 2020 and now he is running for governor with a law and order platform where he is going to take WA from 50th in the nation for per capita police coverage with new funding. LOL, Makes me think of burning my house down so that I can pitch a tent and be a heeeeeero.

I have to laugh at the media blitz for the primary in WA. AG Bob Ferguson defunded the police in 2020 and now he is running for governor with a law and order platform where he is going to take WA from 50th in the nation for per capita police coverage with new funding. LOL, Makes me think of burning my house down so that I can pitch a tent and be a heeeeeero.

I had seen an interview with Reichert and I thought what he said was so true........"Democrats don't deal with problems, they just throw money at them" (or something very similar)

Yes, issues do need funding, but they also need a plan for how those funds are spent.

Ferguson is an Inslee all over again.

I had seen an interview with Reichert and I thought what he said was so true........"Democrats don't deal with problems, they just throw money at them" (or something very similar)

Yes, issues do need funding, but they also need a plan for how those funds are spent.

Ferguson is an Inslee all over again.
Dropped my ballot for Reichert off today. This primary blows me away--24 candidates for gov, 9 dems, 7 reps and the other eight are for fringe parties, LOL, I wonder how GoodSpaceGuy is going to fare.

Forum List

Back