Three Texas Democrats test positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.

I am not going to call you a fucking idiot, but I must question your ability to comprehend the written and spoken word. It was ever said that vaxxed people could not test positive for Covid. What has been said is that you are less likely to contract Covid if vaxxed and if you do there is very little chance of having a serious case of it. Cut the stupid shit already!

Quit being an asshole. "Vaxxed" people all over the world CONTRACTING Covid.

You are lying again, there is no vote suppression in the bill.
According to Democrats....blacks cannot figure out how to use the internet or get proper I.D.
The bill requires that you have I.D. and you vote only once and only in the state you're registered in.
So this bill suppresses illegal voting.

How can this be? Come on VAC heads explain how vaccinated people caught covid 19?
rightwinger especially you need to answer this question since you believe only the unvaccinated are catching covid 19

Because vaccinations do not stop you contracting the virus. It provides your immune system with the tools to kill the virus, it gives you a ninety odd percent success rate. So you should be able to fight it off without hospital treatment. Only a small percentage will still die. That's why social distancing and when in groups, wearing masks can be beneficial.

It's like saying, I put my seat belt on but I still crashed. Yes, you can still crash but hopefully it gave you some ninety odd percent chance of not having to have hospital treatment or dying.

The fake news is that many believe you can't catch covid if you've been vaccinated.

Your argument goes like this.
Drunk drivers have accidents.
But sober drivers have accidents also.
So there is no advantage to driving sober.

Your argument goes like this.
Drunk drivers have accidents.
But sober drivers have accidents also.
So there is no advantage to driving sober.
no one forced someone to drive drunk
but people are trying to force people to get vaccinated
see how this works?

Forum List

Back