Three Texas Democrats test positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.

Because vaccinations do not stop you contracting the virus. It provides your immune system with the tools to kill the virus, it gives you a ninety odd percent success rate. So you should be able to fight it off without hospital treatment. Only a small percentage will still die. That's why social distancing and when in groups, wearing masks can be beneficial.

It's like saying, I put my seat belt on but I still crashed. Yes, you can still crash but hopefully it gave you some ninety odd percent chance of not having to have hospital treatment or dying.

The fake news is that many believe you can't catch covid if you've been vaccinated.
apples to oranges

With it, not because of it. When you vaccinate 100 million people, you can expect 80,000 of them to drop dead within a month.
I see that's why the covid death numbers are as high as you said people died with covid, not because of covid.

The Texas Dems come from a state we call”Texas”

They have low vaccination rates and few protections against the spread of COVID

Why is anyone surprised they contracted COVID?

I am not going to call you a fucking idiot, but I must question your ability to comprehend the written and spoken word. It was ever said that vaxxed people could not test positive for Covid. What has been said is that you are less likely to contract Covid if vaxxed and if you do there is very little chance of having a serious case of it. Cut the stupid shit already!

Really? YUou disagree? What exactly do you disagree with? Try and refute what I said. I'll be waiting

I see that's why the covid death numbers are as high as you said people died with covid, not because of covid.

That analysis fails when you count the decrease in mortality in the country. The only thing that changed is a COVID vaccination.

I presume it only prevents COVID, and doesn't prevent heart attacks, or cancer. Thus the COVID death numbers are accurate.

That analysis fails when you count the decrease in mortality in the country. The only thing that changed is a COVID vaccination.

I presume it only prevents COVID, and doesn't prevent heart attacks, or cancer. Thus the COVID death numbers are accurate.
it's your methodology So I used it to point out your flaw.

The Texas Dems come from a state we call”Texas”

They have low vaccination rates and few protections against the spread of COVID

Why is anyone surprised they contracted COVID?
What does the vaccination RATE of a state have to do with lawmakers being un-vaccinated? Are you saying the Texas Democrats were denied access to vaccines?

Forum List

Back