Three Texas Democrats test positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.

Is it Psaki or Psuki? Because she sure sucks.

I think Putin just calls her "sweetcheeks":

1626815772936.png

And she said it with a straight face.

You just cannot trust a democrat. Especially one from Texas.

They need to get their booster shots.

Joe's just trying to unite us, by telling us how much he divides us.

Leave it to Select Joe to rely on a woman to pass on his comments about everything: the man hasn't the balls to even say it HIMSELF.

FECKLESS BASTARD.

You really should know what red is.

red is being a Russian asset and spreading Russian disinformation.

you’re welcome

You just cannot trust a democrat. Especially one from Texas.

They need to get their booster shots.

Joe's just trying to unite us, by telling us how much he divides us.

Leave it to Select Joe to rely on a woman to pass on his comments about everything: the man hasn't the balls to even say it HIMSELF.

FECKLESS BASTARD.

At his age, Joe's testosterone is reading negatory.

How can this be? Come on VAC heads explain how vaccinated people caught covid 19?
rightwinger especially you need to answer this question since you believe only the unvaccinated are catching covid 19

I am not going to call you a fucking idiot, but I must question your ability to comprehend the written and spoken word. It was ever said that vaxxed people could not test positive for Covid. What has been said is that you are less likely to contract Covid if vaxxed and if you do there is very little chance of having a serious case of it. Cut the stupid shit already!

The more of us vaxxed people that can get it, the better chance we have of infecting the unvaxxed.

I am not going to call you a fucking idiot, but I must question your ability to comprehend the written and spoken word. It was ever said that vaxxed people could not test positive for Covid. What has been said is that you are less likely to contract Covid if vaxxed and if you do there is very little chance of having a serious case of it. Cut the stupid shit already!
Dumbass vaccinated people caught covid whereas I am not nor have I caught covid

Last edited:
The more of us vaxxed people that can get it, the better chance we have of infecting the unvaxxed.
The infection rate for covid 19 is whether low
out of the 300 plus million Americans how many caught covid?

They didn't expose them to any virus, they're all lying scum.

Forum List

Back