🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Three Year Old Smacked In The Head

If you’re somehow physically incapable of simply scooping a three year old kid up in your arms you may as well turn in your adult man card
If he was in better shape he would have caught up to him earlier and scooped up, even in his current condition he was a couple steps from being able to scoop him up, he choose to be lazy and hit him in the head to make him fall to catch him. The guy is an embarrassment to school employees everywhere .

SpecEd is a whole different world.

I'm special ED myself and even I know that you should never smack a kid in the head.

Start your response with a lie and you are just a liar.

No smack, a push.
What should he have done...
Tackled him
View attachment 830111
How about a clothesline?
View attachment 830114
How about a beatdown?
View attachment 830117

He pushed the kid down. Hyperbole is just lying.

You are just being delusional. 🙄

He could have...

Run into the street and gotten hit by a car and died
Run down stairs and fallen and died
Run head first into a plate glass window been cut by the glass and died...

What exactly is your point?

My point is why did it take a blow to the head to prevent all that?

I am making it not as serious as the "never touch a child" yahoos are making it,

Who said that in here? All I've seen is just don't hit a kid in the head.

I'm special ED myself and even I know that you should never smack a kid in the head.

You are just being delusional. 🙄

My point is why did it take a blow to the head to prevent all that?

Who said that in here? All I've seen is just don't hit a kid in the head.
Presuming that you actually watched the video...

You are a liar, plain and simple.

The kid was pushed down, not slapped, punched, or otherwise abused.
He was carried by his feet because the kid was out of control and tiny fists hurt less than tiny sneakers.

The video is right there. I don't see why you feel the need to lie about what is in plain view.

Public schools are giving me less and less of a reason to trust them. Sorry, SweetSue92, I realize that you won't like me for saying that but it's true. A lot of good schools and school teachers out there still exist.

I know that because I met a couple of really good teachers like you recently. However, unfortunately they're not getting enough time in the spotlight hence all of the bad reputation because that's just how the media is. Which has me just starting to realize that you were right all along, they're trying to brainwash us.

Hitting a child in the head can result in early death by way of a certain type of dementia that forms from a brain injury inflicted on a child from birth through college. It's not ok to hit a kid above his neck. That should be taught to every kid older than the 4th grade and repeated throughout his school years.

Presuming that you actually watched the video...

You are a liar, plain and simple.

The kid was pushed down, not slapped, punched, or otherwise abused.
He was carried by his feet because the kid was out of control and tiny fists hurt less than tiny sneakers.

The video is right there. I don't see why you feel the need to lie about what is in plain view.

I watched it again just to double check and he deliberately hit him in the head. You're the liar.

The dumbest friend that I have is a retired schoolteacher who doesn`t accept Evolution as fact. Most of my former steelworker friends are smarter than this idiot.

He's your friend.....yes, that makes him totally dumb.

Public schools are giving me less and less of a reason to trust them. Sorry, SweetSue92, I realize that you won't like me for saying that but it's true. A lot of good schools and school teachers out there still exist.

I know that because I met a couple of really good teachers like you recently. However, unfortunately they're not getting enough time in the spotlight hence all of the bad reputation because that's just how the media is. Which has me just starting to realize that you were right all along, they're trying to brainwash us.

I dunno.....I think kids need to be smacked around a little more. Not because of anger on the part of adults, but as part of discipline.

However, that whacking shouldn't really start until they are little older.

Whacking a 3 year old is hard to imagine.

So you're making the case against your own OP again?

The media hypes up how terrible teachers are?

Huh
The media, in this case the rightwing media, has made it their mission to demonize public school teachers. They take isolated examples, blow them up, imply they are norm and rally professional agitprop organizations to pretend it’s all about “parental rights” (except it is not).

Forum List

Back