Thug boyfriend kills her parents with a hammer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfnpZhJ8exQ]maxwell's silver hammer - the beatles - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, you're right. Sledge hammers are exactly like firearms.

LOL

In a way. left to their own devices, they are useful tools designed to pound spikes or break hard objects. In the hands of a would be criminal they can used as a murder weapon.
Guns can be used to shoot targets, procure food and defend yourself from crazy bastards with hammers.

Where is obama? Where's Al Sharpton claiming that this white couple ruthlessly drove there heads into this poor black boy's hammer?

Nice job, turning this thing into a racist rant. As usual, you've "played the race card . . ."

I simply beat you to it. The fact remains that a white couple was bludgeoned to death by a black man. Reverse sides here and President obama and Reverend al would be stirring up shit. You know it as well as I do.

Where is obama? Where's Al Sharpton claiming that this white couple ruthlessly drove there heads into this poor black boy's hammer?

Nice job, turning this thing into a racist rant. As usual, you've "played the race card . . ."

I simply beat you to it. The fact remains that a white couple was bludgeoned to death by a black man. Reverse sides here and President obama and Reverend al would be stirring up shit. You know it as well as I do.

Yeah he does but you'll never hear him admit it.

The couple obviously tried to prove they weren't racist by adopting a black girl child. They gambled that their daughter would be raised with enough of a value system to help her make wise choices in the boys she dated. The girl lost that gamble when she was stabbed. The parents lost to a hammer. If the girl had a gun three people would be alive today.

Forum List

Back