Thugs celebrate thugs

They love one another so much that the NFL last year had to institute a $1000 fine per incident when they scream "niggah" at one another. Ahhhh, solidarity, brotherhood. It warms my heart.
Black people must really frighten you. :laugh:

Not when I'm armed. None of them can shoot worth a shit.
In other words, without a gun you are a pussy...got it.

images

You two must be related. I bet he's a real he-man right about now.

No. No relation of mine. Are you his bitch?

They love one another so much that the NFL last year had to institute a $1000 fine per incident when they scream "niggah" at one another. Ahhhh, solidarity, brotherhood. It warms my heart.
Or disgust him. And many others.
Evidently not many. White women love black men. Alot of white men love Black women. Sorry.
Let's face it those Rams didn't have an ounce of sense.
They had a lot of money though.

Thats what i mean. You have to be armed. We know you have a yellow belly.

And a lot of black men love black men...like you Assleper. White fag, black fag, you're all pretty brave behind a keyboard and web anonymity, aren't you?
I'm pretty brave everywhere. This is probably the safest place for you to deal with me. With or without a gun.

NFL alrdy having trouble keeping its audience on Sunday nights.
Sorry. Those Black millionaires will still be there to torment you with their success and your failure.

95% of all professional black athletes are flat broke within 5 years of leaving pro sports. Unfortunately, it isn't much better for whites and Hispanics, 90% of whom are flat broke within 5 years of leaving pro sports. How the fuck do you go from $8 million a year to being the clean-up boy at a body shop 5 years later? Long fall don't you think?
Thats what happens when all you do is play ball and dont learn to manage your money. The point is they live a better life than you could ever dream of in those glory years.

And a lot of black men love black men...like you Assleper. White fag, black fag, you're all pretty brave behind a keyboard and web anonymity, aren't you?
I'm pretty brave everywhere. This is probably the safest place for you to deal with me. With or without a gun.
Bwaaaaahhh, ha ha ha. Hey faggot, I use my real name online and I'm in the book. Come on down bigmouth. Only when I slap the shit out of you, are you going to cry and blubber to the cops that I'm a racist fag-basher?

Bwaaaaahhh, ha ha ha. Hey faggot, I use my real name online and I'm in the book. Come on down bigmouth. Only when I slap the shit out of you, are you going to cry and blubber to the cops that I'm a racist fag-basher?
Really? Thanks for that information.

Thats what happens when all you do is play ball and dont learn to manage your money. The point is they live a better life than you could ever dream of in those glory years.

Right. Drugs, aids, bling, shooting death, violence, and all manner of crime. Negroes have such a sad perception about what is really worthwhile in life. Of course when you're yanked out of the jungle 250,000 years too early, and have to stumble through this complex maze called civilization with a 75 IQ, everything vapid, visceral, and blingy is the bait that catches your eye...just like a packrat.

Or disgust him. And many others.
Evidently not many. White women love black men. Alot of white men love Black women. Sorry.
Not one black woman raped by a white man in 2012. Rapists arent even attracted to black women, so what does that tell you? :laugh:

In case you missed it Sunday, five idiots who play for the St. Louis Rams showed their solidarity with Mike Brown by mimicking protesters before their game with the Oakland Raiders. One of them, wide receiver Kenny Britt, is all to familiar with putting his hands up after numerous run-ins with the law during his days with the Tennessee Titans.
Another of these geniuses, Stedman Bailey, was cited for shoplifting while he attended the University of West Virginia. Irony St. Louis Rams Player With 8220 Hands Up Don 8217 t Shoot 8221 Gesture Has Lengthy Arrest Record Jammie Wearing Fools
It's a sad day when holding up one's hands insults people like you.

I disagree with their opinion on the matter but they have every right to protest in this fashion.

In case you missed it Sunday, five idiots who play for the St. Louis Rams showed their solidarity with Mike Brown by mimicking protesters before their game with the Oakland Raiders. One of them, wide receiver Kenny Britt, is all to familiar with putting his hands up after numerous run-ins with the law during his days with the Tennessee Titans.
Another of these geniuses, Stedman Bailey, was cited for shoplifting while he attended the University of West Virginia. Irony St. Louis Rams Player With 8220 Hands Up Don 8217 t Shoot 8221 Gesture Has Lengthy Arrest Record Jammie Wearing Fools
It's a sad day when holding up one's hands insults people like you.
It's a sad day that half of America is brain dead and does not realize they are defending the act of a criminal thug want to be. It's also a sad day that you attack tea party members and defend a thug want to be.

I wonder what the NFL would have done if the fans that did not agree with these 5 men had stood up and walked out of the stadium throwing there ticket stubs at the gate as they left. Would anyone doubt these five would have been fined and be on TV apologizing for there ignorance of the truth? The NFL will not punish these individuals because nobody that buys tickets to watch them would stop. What if companies would pull there ads from televising any games that the St Louis team played in? You know something would be done.

Forum List

Back