Thugs celebrate thugs

These guys deserve a medal. Hands up! Thuglife.
For likely violating terms of a contract?

Sorry. They need the Black guys or no one would watch.

NFL Won t Discipline Rams Players for Hands Up Don t Shoot Gesture - TIME

rtr4g5hy.jpg
So is the NFL going to go the way of the NBA, and become a "black thang"?
Its always going to be a Black thang. Sports were the first to become non discriminatory in providing opportunity. Whites are too cowed by perception. If they practiced just as hard as Black guys there would be equal representation.

They love one another so much that the NFL last year had to institute a $1000 fine per incident when they scream "niggah" at one another. Ahhhh, solidarity, brotherhood. It warms my heart.
Black people must really frighten you. :laugh:

Not when I'm armed. None of them can shoot worth a shit.
Thats what i mean. You have to be armed. We know you have a yellow belly.

And a lot of black men love black men...like you Assleper. White fag, black fag, you're all pretty brave behind a keyboard and web anonymity, aren't you?
Asschapped is no more black than I am.

They love one another so much that the NFL last year had to institute a $1000 fine per incident when they scream "niggah" at one another. Ahhhh, solidarity, brotherhood. It warms my heart.

And a lot of black men love black men...like you Assleper. White fag, black fag, you're all pretty brave behind a keyboard and web anonymity, aren't you?
You've said that before i think. It must bother you that I am Black.
laugh.gif

rtr4g5hy.jpg
Bench them without pay.
Why? For holding their hands up? How sad to be afraid or offended by that.
There is a proper place for political protest.

The workplace is not that place.

That said, I cannot boycott that which I do not patronize anyway.

laugh.gif
I don't believe you.

rtr4g5hy.jpg
Bench them without pay.

The Rams and the NFL disagree with you. Thats why the players will not be fined nor will they apologize.

laugh.gif
I don't believe you.
I know. However, it amuses me.
laugh.gif

rtr4g5hy.jpg
Bench them without pay.

The Rams and the NFL disagree with you. Thats why the players will not be fined nor will they apologize.
That's fine Justice has been served.
1410373174371.jpg

Bench them without pay.

1410373174371.jpg
Then the STLPD should stop crying. At this point ihey are embarrassing themselves.

Bench them without pay.

1410373174371.jpg
Then the STLPD should stop crying. At this point ihey are embarrassing themselves.
Just remember one thing football players are human also they'll need those very officers if someone uninvited is caught in their home in Saint Louis. Maybe you should pull up your big boy pants and not loot.

1410373174371.jpg
Just remember one thing football players are human also they'll need those very officers if someone uninvited is caught in their home in Saint Louis. Maybe you should pull up your big boy pants and not loot.
Most football players I know have guns. They dont need the cops. What do pants and looting have to do with the STLPDs embarrassment and butt hurt?

1410373174371.jpg
Maybe you should put on a thinking cap, if they run small enough for you.
The players were not supporting the looters, they were supporting the peaceful protesters.

Yeah we know...to you they all look the same...smh.

Or disgust him. And many others.
Evidently not many. White women love black men. Alot of white men love Black women. Sorry.
Not one black woman raped by a white man in 2012. Rapists arent even attracted to black women, so what does that tell you? :laugh:
Why would a Black woman be raped by a white man in any year? They would get their ass beat.

No, they wouldn't. Just admit it, white men aren't generally attracted to black women. We can all agree that white women are hot, but black chicks are usually fat, their hair is usually awful, and they usually have no manners or class. Three strikes, youre out! Not even a rapist will choose them.

Evidently not many. White women love black men. Alot of white men love Black women. Sorry.
Not one black woman raped by a white man in 2012. Rapists arent even attracted to black women, so what does that tell you? :laugh:
Why would a Black woman be raped by a white man in any year? They would get their ass beat.

No, they wouldn't. Just admit it, white men aren't generally attracted to black women. We can all agree that white women are hot, but black chicks are usually fat, their hair is usually awful, and they usually have no manners or class. Three strikes, youre out! Not even a rapist will choose them.
Just admit, usually the white losers that make these stupid remarks are the white guys too intimidated by women to begin with.
They compensate for their lack of masculinity by joining groups where they can wear over sized sheets or fake hitler uniforms.

1410373174371.jpg
The players were not supporting the looters, they were supporting the peaceful protesters.

The irony of this is that you're a fucking dumb ass. Hands up don't shoot is paying homage to a thug who was shot in the act.

A rapist wouldnt want to deal with the ass beating. White men are Black hookers biggest customers. Look it up.
lol.gif

1410373174371.jpg
Most football players I know have guns. They dont need the cops. What do pants and looting have to do with the STLPDs embarrassment and butt hurt?
I'm sure they do, but they're always going to other cities leaving their families home.

1410373174371.jpg

The irony of this is that you're a fucking dumb ass. Hands up don't shoot is paying homage to a thug who was shot in the act.

No, the irony is that you are too stupid to know what the players were supporting AND too stupid to find out...smh.

Forum List

Back