Thugs celebrate thugs

Big Irony Dude stop being stupid that is exactly the intent of hands up don't shoot means it's depicting what brown did not do but was said to have done
Let me give you the same message that the NFL gave to the SLPOA when they demanded an apology.

Shut the fuck up and go sit your ass down somewhere. You got nothing coming!!!
Bitch go sit your ass on a 2 inch pole by 10 foot long . Go ahead and give your praise to the little thug hands up don't shoot.
My version is PANTS UP DON'T LOOT.
I'm not surprised at your version, it's stupid like you.
Any more corny assed insults you want to toss around, stupid ass.
My version is true pull your god damn pants up buy your own fuckiung tv
Yes, your version is TRUELY stupid...
But unlike your version, its actually truthful.

Let me give you the same message that the NFL gave to the SLPOA when they demanded an apology.

Shut the fuck up and go sit your ass down somewhere. You got nothing coming!!!
Bitch go sit your ass on a 2 inch pole by 10 foot long . Go ahead and give your praise to the little thug hands up don't shoot.
Ahhh..the insecure stalker returns.

Weak debaters always deflect with insults when they cant produce an effective counter argument against the truth.

Why would a Black woman be raped by a white man in any year? They would get their ass beat.

No, they wouldn't. Just admit it, white men aren't generally attracted to black women. We can all agree that white women are hot, but black chicks are usually fat, their hair is usually awful, and they usually have no manners or class. Three strikes, youre out! Not even a rapist will choose them.
A rapist wouldnt want to deal with the ass beating. White men are Black hookers biggest customers. Look it up.
lol.gif
Nope, men will rarely get beat up by a woman, even by your apish women. Making shit up that we all know isnt true is pretty pathetic. Try again loser.

Rapists wont even touch black women. That says A LOT!
Usually white rapist won't rape black woman for the same reason they rape in the first place.

Now I understand how stupid you are so I won't get very technical.

Rape is about power and not sexual attraction.

Why would a weak, pale, shrimp dick guy try to rape a woman that intimidates him because she isn't afraid of him.

You seem to want to tell folks something...
There is no amount of spin you can put on that shocking statistic. Not even rapists will touch your awful women.
No spin needed. White boys are simply easy to intimidated.

Why would a Black woman be raped by a white man in any year? They would get their ass beat.

No, they wouldn't. Just admit it, white men aren't generally attracted to black women. We can all agree that white women are hot, but black chicks are usually fat, their hair is usually awful, and they usually have no manners or class. Three strikes, youre out! Not even a rapist will choose them.
Just admit, usually the white losers that make these stupid remarks are the white guys too intimidated by women to begin with.
They compensate for their lack of masculinity by joining groups where they can wear over sized sheets or fake hitler uniforms.
Nope, men just don't like fat nasty things that speak poorly, have no manners and have god awful hair. Sorry, but that will never change.
Why are they the largest customer base for Black hookers then? Face it. You white boys love chocolate but rarely get to get any like we get to bang your white girls. They give it to us for free. You guys have to pay for it.
lol.gif
You are more than welcome to any white women who would choose you, but don't expect us white guys to touch your ugly fat classless women. No thank you, ill pass.
White women have let us know we are welcome for centuries now. I dont expect white guys to have much success with Black women. Well they can with the hookers.

These guys deserve a medal. Hands up! Thuglife.
For likely violating terms of a contract?

Sorry. They need the Black guys or no one would watch.

NFL Won t Discipline Rams Players for Hands Up Don t Shoot Gesture - TIME

rtr4g5hy.jpg
So is the NFL going to go the way of the NBA, and become a "black thang"?
Its always going to be a Black thang. Sports were the first to become non discriminatory in providing opportunity. Whites are too cowed by perception. If they practiced just as hard as Black guys there would be equal representation.
You're not only a blatant racist but you are extremely dishonest, too. You can't practice speed and leaping ability. Those are inherant and, to a degree, anthropological.

Milkweed is telling a half truth here. Yes , white men are more likely to use a prostitute than black men are, because as usual black men in general would rather steal something (rape in this case) than purchase it. FOUR times as many rapists per 100K than whites.

Weak debaters always deflect with insults when they cant produce an effective counter argument against the truth.
Oh, is that way you deflected away from your weak assed topic of rape???

Milkweed is telling a half truth here. Yes , white men are more likely to use a prostitute than black men are, because as usual black men in general would rather steal something (rape in this case) than purchase it. FOUR times as many rapists per 100K than whites.
But we don't want to mention the fact that white men commit double the number of rapes as black men per year.

So white guys aren't only paying prostitutes, they are raping women also.

At double the rate of Black men annually.

But we don't want to mention the fact that white men commit double the number of rapes as black men per year.

So white guys aren't only paying prostitutes, they are raping women also.

At double the rate of Black men annually.

You're , as usual, full of shit.

Or just stupid , and don't know how math works.

Probably a little of both.

Forcible rape 13,886 9,027 4,512 183 164 100.0 65.0 32.5 1.3 1.2

FBI mdash Table 43

So, let's recap.

The group that represents 7% of the population (black males) committed 50% of the rapes, while the group that represents 30% of the population (white males) also committed 50% of the rapes. As I said, black males rape FOUR times as often as white males.

Which is completely different than you trying to claim that TOTAL rapes mean shit.

Something is wrong when you can choose to either get rid of 7% of the population or 30% of the population and in either case the crime rate would drop exactly the same.

"Thugs celebrate thugs"

That most on the right simply don't get it comes as no surprise; just as it comes as no surprise that racism finds refuge on the right.
You would have to be a thug to understand thugs, then I guess that explains why the left gets it.

These guys deserve a medal. Hands up! Thuglife.

rtr4g5hy.jpg
So is the NFL going to go the way of the NBA, and become a "black thang"?
Its always going to be a Black thang. Sports were the first to become non discriminatory in providing opportunity. Whites are too cowed by perception. If they practiced just as hard as Black guys there would be equal representation.
You're not only a blatant racist but you are extremely dishonest, too. You can't practice speed and leaping ability. Those are inherant and, to a degree, anthropological.
Thats what I mean about you white guys. You talk yourself out of success by claiming Blacks are superior.

Not only are white guys far more likely to use a prostitute but the ones they use are Black. You rape women more than Black men. You just dont rape Black women because of the impending ass kicking you would get.

rtr4g5hy.jpg
Bench them without pay.
Why? For holding their hands up? How sad to be afraid or offended by that.
For telling children it's ok to be a thug.
Holding your hands up and saying "don't shoot" = thug. Since when?

except he did no such thing.

Bench them without pay.

Yes he did. Even 2 white guys testified to that.

Bench them without pay.

even more blacks testified he didn't.

Actually more testified he did.

of course- white cop, black community...

of course- white cop, black community...
You sound confused. First you said more Blacks testified he didnt? if that were true your latest assertion doesnt make much sense. Have you thought out your position clearly?

Last edited:
A rapist wouldnt want to deal with the ass beating. White men are Black hookers biggest customers. Look it up.
lol.gif
Nope, men will rarely get beat up by a woman, even by your apish women. Making shit up that we all know isnt true is pretty pathetic. Try again loser.

Rapists wont even touch black women. That says A LOT!
Usually white rapist won't rape black woman for the same reason they rape in the first place.

Now I understand how stupid you are so I won't get very technical.

Rape is about power and not sexual attraction.

Why would a weak, pale, shrimp dick guy try to rape a woman that intimidates him because she isn't afraid of him.

You seem to want to tell folks something...
There is no amount of spin you can put on that shocking statistic. Not even rapists will touch your awful women.
No spin needed. White boys are simply easy to intimidated.
I intimidate everybody, I'm an equal opportunity intimidator

Forum List

Back