Tillerson just gave a speech and his wife said he has been in

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
training for 40 some years for this job, I had to laugh, stealing oil? He is an oil man and into big corps, and I
really believed Trump when he said he wants Iraq's oil and I imagine he wants all the oil. So he puts in an oil
man, who cared less of the people he was dealing with, all about the almighty buck.

Tiller son said he wakes up everyday wondering if the US is safe, perhaps he will start, but I think he thought of his pocketbook and Exxon oil first.

training for 40 some years for this job, I had to laugh, stealing oil? He is an oil man and into big corps, and I
really believed Trump when he said he wants Iraq's oil and I imagine he wants all the oil. So he puts in an oil
man, who cared less of the people he was dealing with, all about the almighty buck.

Tiller son said he wakes up everyday wondering if the US is safe, perhaps he will start, but I think he thought of his pocketbook and Exxon oil first.
Do you have anything of substance to say?

I didnt think so, loon.

Last edited:
Nah. She's just another sore loser who voted for Hillary.

A sore loser just like Tigerass and Shittingbull. Who can't wait to tell everyone how much she hates Trump.

Trumps going to be in the WH for the next eight years so she and the other two losers will have plenty of time to perfect their bullshit.

At least he has had a thought before, which is more than any of us can say about you

No, I think his wife said he had been in training for 40 some years. Get your facts straight please...

No, I think his wife said he had been in training for 40 some years. Get your facts straight please...
That's what his wife said but why tell the truth when a lie fits the narrative so much better.

Just another step in the bipartisan half century long societal trajectory away from a representative democratic republic toward a corporate fascist police state.

That's what his wife said but why tell the truth when a lie fits the narrative so much better.

I mean, as you may know, I am not a Trump fan. But let's make sure we post facts and not "alternative facts."

Tillerson has been in management and quite successful for 40 years, and his new assignment as Sec of State is not that much different than what he had to do as the CEO of Exxon.

Tillerson is one of the globalist elite. He will help his own pocketbook and Trump's too. He will also get cooperation from Vladimir Putin to enrich Russian kleptocrats and get sanctions lifted. The whole mess is sickening.

Tillerson has been in management and quite successful for 40 years, and his new assignment as Sec of State is not that much different than what he had to do as the CEO of Exxon.
Secretary of State is a diplomatic post and nothing like being in multinational management.

And that's the problem.

Just another step in the bipartisan half century long societal trajectory away from a representative democratic republic toward a corporate fascist police state.
:cuckoo:

Exxon stole their oil? But yeah, career politicians have done so well over the years, let's not consider that the former CEO of the largest business in the world might know a thing or two.

Tillerson is one of the globalist elite. He will help his own pocketbook and Trump's too. He will also get cooperation from Vladimir Putin to enrich Russian kleptocrats and get sanctions lifted. The whole mess is sickening.
:itsok:

Fenton is missing his meds again, but the nurses will eventually find them, they always do.

You right, apparently she didn't want him hanging about the house. Doesn't matter, he is an oil man and a polluter. You think Hillary was play to pay, watch closely now.

Hi Will. Happy Groundhog Day! I watched Tillerson's speech to his troops at State. I thought it is a very good speech containing general expectations and support for their services. I think if I were a member of the State Department I would be encouraged. BTW, he said it was his wife that made the 'training' comment, not the XO king.

Hi Will. Happy Groundhog Day! I watched Tillerson's speech to his troops at State. I thought it is a very good speech containing general expectations and support for their services. I think if I were a member of the State Department I would be encouraged. BTW, he said it was his wife that made the 'training' comment, not the XO king.

Oh my, a nice speech, well everything is certainly different now.

didn't watch the speech, but I have no problem with Tillerson as SoS.

Forum List

Back