Tillerson just gave a speech and his wife said he has been in

training for 40 some years for this job, I had to laugh, stealing oil? He is an oil man and into big corps, and I
really believed Trump when he said he wants Iraq's oil and I imagine he wants all the oil. So he puts in an oil
man, who cared less of the people he was dealing with, all about the almighty buck.

Tiller son said he wakes up everyday wondering if the US is safe, perhaps he will start, but I think he thought of his pocketbook and Exxon oil first.
Just another step in the bipartisan half century long societal trajectory away from a representative democratic republic toward a corporate fascist police state.
:cuckoo:
Hi Will. Happy Groundhog Day! I watched Tillerson's speech to his troops at State. I thought it is a very good speech containing general expectations and support for their services. I think if I were a member of the State Department I would be encouraged. BTW, he said it was his wife that made the 'training' comment, not the XO king.

didn't watch the speech, but I have no problem with Tillerson as SoS.
Neither does Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, or corporate america; things will continue on as planned.

training for 40 some years for this job, I had to laugh, stealing oil? He is an oil man and into big corps, and I
really believed Trump when he said he wants Iraq's oil and I imagine he wants all the oil. So he puts in an oil
man, who cared less of the people he was dealing with, all about the almighty buck.

Tiller son said he wakes up everyday wondering if the US is safe, perhaps he will start, but I think he thought of his pocketbook and Exxon oil first.
A business man cared about the almighty buck?

Say it ain't so.....

Nah. She's just another sore loser who voted for Hillary.

A sore loser just like Tigerass and Shittingbull. Who can't wait to tell everyone how much she hates Trump.

Trumps going to be in the WH for the next eight years so she and the other two losers will have plenty of time to perfect their bullshit.

Hopefully Dem will take control in 2018 and he will be a fish without a pond, he can go back to the apprentice.

Just another step in the bipartisan half century long societal trajectory away from a representative democratic republic toward a corporate fascist police state.
Hi Will. Happy Groundhog Day! I watched Tillerson's speech to his troops at State. I thought it is a very good speech containing general expectations and support for their services. I think if I were a member of the State Department I would be encouraged. BTW, he said it was his wife that made the 'training' comment, not the XO king.

Of course not.

The narrative for the next four years is simple.

-Trump infuriates a foreign leader to the point that we are near war
-The Secretary of State has to step in and calm down the ally or adversary.

Sooner or later, Trump's insults will take their toll and then we are on to WWIII. ENJOY!

No, I think his wife said he had been in training for 40 some years. Get your facts straight please...
That's what his wife said but why tell the truth when a lie fits the narrative so much better.

I mean, as you may know, I am not a Trump fan. But let's make sure we post facts and not "alternative facts."

I fully admit when I read or hear something wrong, not like others on here and thank you, I changed it.

Last edited:
The narrative for the next four years is simple.

Sooner or later, Trump's insults will take their toll and then we are on to WWIII. ENJOY!

Or the SOS agrees with Trump, or he will be booted out.

Of course not.

Think I'm as lockstep as you are?

I like Tillerson because he is NOT a politician, but has decades of dealing with other countries and getting the best deals possible.

Most of your posts look like they come from the DNC double bubble gum cartoon strips they use to indoctrinate little children

I'm in a wait and see mode, but I sure appreciate a good speaker, and Tillerson is definitely the best to come down the pike in a long time. I have no problems that I can see with Mattis, Kelly or Tillerson. But DeVos (long time Michigan elite) and Sessions (long time indifferent pissant) are the worst. Perry for EPA is a downer too.

No, I think his wife said he had been in training for 40 some years. Get your facts straight please...

You right, apparently she didn't want him hanging about the house. Doesn't matter, he is an oil man and a polluter. You think Hillary was play to pay, watch closely now.
Do you drive a car? If you do, you are a polluter. Stop driving right now if you don't want to be a hypocrite.

Some are worried that Trump will infuriate a foreign leader. Were our relations with China, Russia, Philippines, Libya, Syria, North Korea, Iran.....etc. really any better under Obama? Appeasement never worked and never will. Trump isn't bullying other nations, only demanding they play nice. If a nation wants to go to war with us now, the same was true 2 weeks ago - Trump has been in office less than two weeks.

Too fking funny.

I'm in a wait and see mode, but I sure appreciate a good speaker, and Tillerson is definitely the best to come down the pike in a long time. I have no problems that I can see with Mattis, Kelly or Tillerson. But DeVos (long time Michigan elite) and Sessions (long time indifferent pissant) are the worst. Perry for EPA is a downer too.

Sessions?

Wait and see.

DeVos and Perry?

Find someone else.

Agree with the rest.

A sore loser just like Tigerass and Shittingbull. Who can't wait to tell everyone how much she hates Trump.

Trumps going to be in the WH for the next eight years so she and the other two losers will have plenty of time to perfect their bullshit.

Hopefully Dem will take control in 2018 and he will be a fish without a pond, he can go back to the apprentice.

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath on that one

The Dems are being equated with the batshit crazy bullshit the lefties are pulling right now. I doubt they will be able to hang onto the seats they now have never mind them taking Congress back.

Last edited:
The head of Exxon, Secretary of State. There is hardly anything more one can say. What one feels at seeing this is automatic, visceral. I don't think there are words to change it in another.

Whomever the SOS, they will be a Trump pawn, or be fired and replaced. Trump or the Russians must have "compromising information" on Tillerson, so he walks the Trump line....or he would not have been picked, imo.....:D

Whomever the SOS, they will be a Trump pawn, or be fired and replaced. Trump or the Russians must have "compromising information" on Tillerson, so he walks the Trump line....or he would not have been picked, imo.....:D
A glimmer of hope, albeit a small handful.

A business man cared about the almighty buck?

Say it ain't so.....

That is america's lone value,

Also, its loan value. All the debt piled up, in order for the exploitation game to continue, is an enormous testimony to everyone worshiping Mammon.

The guy is literally an eagle scout he bleeds red, white, and blue so go fuck yourself.

I am ok with Mattis, b

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath on that one

The Dems are being equated with the batshit crazy bullshit the lefties are pulling right now. I doubt they will be able to hang onto the seats they now have never mind them taking Congress back.

2018, watch and learn.

Forum List

Back