Tillerson just gave a speech and his wife said he has been in

Tillerson is one of the globalist elite. He will help his own pocketbook and Trump's too. He will also get cooperation from Vladimir Putin to enrich Russian kleptocrats and get sanctions lifted. The whole mess is sickening.

The guy is literally an eagle scout he bleeds red, white, and blue so go fuck yourself.

Just another step in the bipartisan half century long societal trajectory away from a representative democratic republic toward a corporate fascist police state.
:cuckoo:
Hi Will. Happy Groundhog Day! I watched Tillerson's speech to his troops at State. I thought it is a very good speech containing general expectations and support for their services. I think if I were a member of the State Department I would be encouraged. BTW, he said it was his wife that made the 'training' comment, not the XO king.

didn't watch the speech, but I have no problem with Tillerson as SoS.
I'm in a wait and see mode, but I sure appreciate a good speaker, and Tillerson is definitely the best to come down the pike in a long time. I have no problems that I can see with Mattis, Kelly or Tillerson. But DeVos (long time Michigan elite) and Sessions (long time indifferent pissant) are the worst. Perry for EPA is a downer too.

I am ok with Mattis, b
Nah. She's just another sore loser who voted for Hillary.

A sore loser just like Tigerass and Shittingbull. Who can't wait to tell everyone how much she hates Trump.

Trumps going to be in the WH for the next eight years so she and the other two losers will have plenty of time to perfect their bullshit.

Hopefully Dem will take control in 2018 and he will be a fish without a pond, he can go back to the apprentice.

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath on that one

The Dems are being equated with the batshit crazy bullshit the lefties are pulling right now. I doubt they will be able to hang onto the seats they now have never mind them taking Congress back.

2018, watch and learn.
The only thing voting decides is who will be the lap dog of the power structure over the next term.

Tillerson is one of the globalist elite. He will help his own pocketbook and Trump's too. He will also get cooperation from Vladimir Putin to enrich Russian kleptocrats and get sanctions lifted. The whole mess is sickening.

The guy is literally an eagle scout he bleeds red, white, and blue so go fuck yourself.

He should be ruled out on that alone.

Just another step in the bipartisan half century long societal trajectory away from a representative democratic republic toward a corporate fascist police state.
:cuckoo:
Hi Will. Happy Groundhog Day! I watched Tillerson's speech to his troops at State. I thought it is a very good speech containing general expectations and support for their services. I think if I were a member of the State Department I would be encouraged. BTW, he said it was his wife that made the 'training' comment, not the XO king.

didn't watch the speech, but I have no problem with Tillerson as SoS.
I'm in a wait and see mode, but I sure appreciate a good speaker, and Tillerson is definitely the best to come down the pike in a long time. I have no problems that I can see with Mattis, Kelly or Tillerson. But DeVos (long time Michigan elite) and Sessions (long time indifferent pissant) are the worst. Perry for EPA is a downer too.

I am ok with Mattis, b
Nah. She's just another sore loser who voted for Hillary.

A sore loser just like Tigerass and Shittingbull. Who can't wait to tell everyone how much she hates Trump.

Trumps going to be in the WH for the next eight years so she and the other two losers will have plenty of time to perfect their bullshit.

Hopefully Dem will take control in 2018 and he will be a fish without a pond, he can go back to the apprentice.

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath on that one

The Dems are being equated with the batshit crazy bullshit the lefties are pulling right now. I doubt they will be able to hang onto the seats they now have never mind them taking Congress back.

2018, watch and learn.

That applies to you more than me.

Watch and learn. 2018

He should be ruled out on that alone.

Eagle scouts aren't known for their corruption genius.

Forum List

Back