Tim has been in foster care for 10 years. If there are so many couples looking for a child to adopt, why is he still waiting? This is not an exception

I look forward to men paying child support for the 9 months the baby in in the womb.

prove it??

show me where theres a law that says a man can give up his rights and responsibilities as a father and not get punished for it??

dont worry I'll wait,,
If a man willingly relinquishes his rights as a father, and the mother agrees to no longer accept child support, then the Dad is free from any obligations as well.

Is he still alive? Maybe his mom should have just sucked his brains out in the womb so this hit piece tv ad would never have been shown?

We had some in our schools growing up in a orphanage. They got to do many of the things this article says they couldnt do. But yes they had to be home by a certain time as we did too.

I look forward to men paying child support for the 9 months the baby in in the womb.
Persactly--and child tax credits start immediately upon a positive pregnancy test. Family size for food assistance is increased immediately upon a positive pregnancy test. When the census rolls around, pregnant, oh, that's two people.

brothers and sisters: we can't have these kids who don't see life as it should be. what kind of life are we giving these kids. 10 of his 13 years on earth on death row...i mean in foster care

Adoptive parents typically want infants or toddlers. This boy was 3 when he went into foster care, too old for most would be adoptive parents. The OP's video had no 'back story' as to why this boy went into foster care at 3, that would add pertinent information in the discussion of the OP's question.

You seem to believe women cant keep their vagina in their pants or cant use contraceptives. It takes 2 to make a baby.

I said nothing of the sort. But don't let that stop you. I countered the idea that a man doesn't have that option.

Already did. I'm not going to click on it but it is some sort of law. There is no law that forces a man to do what is done for one to become a father.
I never said what it takes to be a father,,

women have a law that allows them to abandon their children with no repercussions and a man doesnt,,

so that mean as I said its not equal,,

I never said what it takes to be a father,,

women have a law that allows them to abandon their children with no repercussions and a man doesnt,,

so that mean as I said its not equal,,

So now you want to discuss the law, not choices? As I said before, if you want to redefine your argument..........

Already did. I'm not going to click on it but it is some sort of law. There is no law that forces a man to do what is done for one to become a father.
The mother could get the court to force the sperm donor to pay support.

From your source

In most States, either parent may surrender his or her baby to a safe haven.
youre missing an important point,, a women can do it without the fathers permission,, a father cant do it without hers,, more so if she wants child support,,

Forum List

Back