Tim has been in foster care for 10 years. If there are so many couples looking for a child to adopt, why is he still waiting? This is not an exception

A woman is the one forced to carry the child and give birth. The man can do nothing and is fine.
Was it forced? That would be a crime.

Bottom line the kid in this op is alive. The pro abortion agenda would have meant he never existed.

But this is for show. Roe v Wade will not affect abortions in blue states. In red states some will change.

Look it dude, I read your links. Pops can show up, drop the kid off, and "poof", it's all done. Nobody is required to go looking for the mother. Now sure, in four states it has to be the mother, but in all the others it can be the father too. Hell, in several it can be someone either the father or mother designates. But when the mother drops the kid off, in almost every state, they are required to attempt to track down the father before placing the kid for adoption.

So hell yeah, it is not equal. A father of a child left at an infant safe haven is looked for, nobody looks for the mother. You best stop digging.
you tell me when a man has custody of the child in the first 4 days after birth and we can talk,, until then youre excuses to murder children fall on flat ears,,

but can he go and surrender his responsibilities??
no he cant and a women can,,
Outside of leaving a child at a safe haven, which we have already established, can be done by either the father or the mother but only the father is looked for before adoption, a father or a mother can give up their "rights" to a child, but neither can willingly give up their responsibilities. That power is in the hand of the custodial parent. And that usually happens. I mean what adoptive parents wants a dime from the pieces of shit that willingly gave up their kid. If you are not going to come see them, not attempt to build a relationship with them, and want to walk away--then fine, get the fawk out of here. Been there, done that.

no one forced her legs open,, if they did she should have them prosecuted,,

youre right the man cant do anything but the mother can abandon the child with no kickback,,,,

No one forced the man to stick his dick in her either. But he jumped at the chance.

Was it forced? That would be a crime.

Bottom line the kid in this op is alive. The pro abortion agenda would have meant he never existed.

But this is for show. Roe v Wade will not affect abortions in blue states. In red states some will change.

When I said "forced", I meant that she would be forced to carry the child to term.

you tell me when a man has custody of the child in the first 4 days after birth and we can talk,, until then youre excuses to murder children fall on flat ears,,
Are you telling me the only people that leave babies at safe havens are single mothers with no relationship with the father? And again, if that is the case, the father is looked for. Your sources clearly stated that, but the mother is not. I mean damn dude, like I said, stop digging.

Of course but he had the choice to not donate.
Yes, agreed and, she had the choice not to allow the donor in. Here is where denial of natural forces comes in. Males are less choosey because they bear no natural burden of pregnancy. Women, on the other hand, naturally bear the burden of a pregnancy after a sexual encounter. Abortion and contraception has had the effect of letting women have sex without the consequence of a pregnancy. Natural forces are less significant for them so the old dynamic of a male having to run a gauntlet (prove his worth) before being able to penetrate a woman has been taken away.

My ex wife had to turn over the child she conceived with another man the moment she walked out of the hospital.

Outside of leaving a child at a safe haven, which we have already established, can be done by either the father or the mother but only the father is looked for before adoption, a father or a mother can give up their "rights" to a child, but neither can willingly give up their responsibilities. That power is in the hand of the custodial parent. And that usually happens. I mean what adoptive parents wants a dime from the pieces of shit that willingly gave up their kid. If you are not going to come see them, not attempt to build a relationship with them, and want to walk away--then fine, get the fawk out of here. Been there, done that.
a father can not give up his responsibilities but he can loose his rights,, a mother can do both up to 4 days after birth,,

When I said "forced", I meant that she would be forced to carry the child to term.
If Roe is overturned States will decide that
And nothing stops them from traveling to get it done.

The law in Mississippi is 15 weeks its legal.How is that forced? Some may change laws to 0. That is yet to be known.

Roe v Wade set it to viability of 24 weeks

No one forced the man to stick his dick in her either. But he jumped at the chance.
Men are hard wired to do that. In the past, women and society kept them at bay by requiring performance of worth.

Are you telling me the only people that leave babies at safe havens are single mothers with no relationship with the father? And again, if that is the case, the father is looked for. Your sources clearly stated that, but the mother is not. I mean damn dude, like I said, stop digging.
did I say that??

what does looking for the father have to do with the mother being able to surrender the child with no kickback??

It's impossible to tell based upon what we have here. Kids are placed in foster care and the state will try for a long time to get the kid back with their natural parents.

Just because a kid is in foster care does not necessarily mean they are adoptable.

That and the fact that a lot of people who adopt want a baby.

did I say that??

what does looking for the father have to do with the mother being able to surrender the child with no kickback??
I am going to answer that first. The father can deliver the child with no kickback as well, your source was very clear on that. In fact, say the child was delivered by someone designated by the father. Social services contacts the father and he says, yep, that was me, don't want the rugrat. Poof, all obligation evaporates away. Now the mother, she has it a little better. Kid taken to a safe haven, they don't even bother looking for her ass.

The difference here is pretty clear. Social Services is required to contact the father if he can be determined and simply ask, "do you want to give up this child". Seems fathers are given preferential treatment here. I mean a father could drop the child off at a safe haven and tell the mother he threw the child in the river along with a cement block tied to it and the mother would never be the wiser.

I am going to answer that first. The father can deliver the child with no kickback as well, your source was very clear on that. In fact, say the child was delivered by someone designated by the father. Social services contacts the father and he says, yep, that was me, don't want the rugrat. Poof, all obligation evaporates away. Now the mother, she has it a little better. Kid taken to a safe haven, they don't even bother looking for her ass.

The difference here is pretty clear. Social Services is required to contact the father if he can be determined and simply ask, "do you want to give up this child". Seems fathers are given preferential treatment here. I mean a father could drop the child off at a safe haven and tell the mother he threw the child in the river along with a cement block tied to it and the mother would never be the wiser.
sure the father can surrender the child,, but you havent explained how a father gets custody of the child in the 4 days after birth,, thats if he even knows a child has been born,,

so as I said, a women can surrender a child with no kickback and a father once he finds out a child even exists can not,,

Forum List

Back