Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Sowell is 93 yearsold. His black ass has had decades to create rhe solutions to eveythnig he says is wrong but he hasn't. So he doesn't speak for anybody but white racists who want to recite his bullshit to deny their own racsm

If there is one person who speaks best for blacks right now, It's William Barber.

I know it's a waste to post this here--but this guy is one of my favorite people~

“The stones that the builder rejected are now the cornerstones of this experiment called America…When the rejected get together, we can in fact redeem America from hate and discrimination. When the rejected join hands, our togetherness becomes the instrument of redemption, and we can revive and ensure that the promise of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and equal protection under the law, and care for the common good will never be taken away or forfeited for anybody, any time, anywhere.”​

— Rev. Dr William J. Barber, II​

Bishop William Barber II is a man on a mission: to end poverty in America. Not quite 60 years old — he was born two days after the 1963 March on Washington — the minister and social activist aims to complete the unfinished business of Martin Luther King Jr.

In 1967, King announced a crusade dubbed the Poor People’s Campaign. After years of fighting to end segregation — resulting in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 — King focused on eliminating poverty through income and housing. The campaign launched in full force in 1968 but dissolved following his assassination.

Five and a half decades on, Barber says the nation's leaders have yet to sufficiently address poverty.

“The war on poverty was a war on which we left the battlefield; we did not finish the job, and in many ways we have regressed,” he said.

Whoever we decide. Since Trump is not the only white person speaking for whites, we don't have to have 1 person speaking for us. But one thing is clear, the black Republicans pushed on us by the current Republican party don't speak for blacks. There are black Republicans who can, but they aren't allowed to. Ask Michael Steele.
Can you decide on one?

According to Dems, any black who votes for a Republican isn't black, is a sell out and an uncle tom.
RD2 claims blacks have no business thinking for themselves. If they don’t believe exactly what his handlers have told him to believe, they aren’t black.

I'm no racist but you racists cannot hande a black man with command of history and is unfraid to speak truth to you about race from our perspective.

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

So whites on the right target whites on the left. White is a race, and the term white guilt has been used by right wing whites to target whites on the left. So just shut the fuck up with the hypocrisy.
Old Malcolm should have been a little more concerned about his own kind instead of whining about whites. Remind us again who killed him? Seems to be an ongoing problem, ignoring the real threats to black Americans to whine about whites.

Really? Is that what your boy Flash was doing until 2020? And there are more of you in here who do the same thing right now.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

The words from Sowell are nice sounding words that racists love using but you aren't playing by the same rules or judging by the same standards. White preference and privilege is still the rule rather than the exception. Sowell is an idiot, pain and simple. So understand that nobody black who is sane listens to him.

Thomas Sowell is 93 yearsold. His black ass has had decades to create rhe solutions to eveythnig he says is wrong but he hasn't. So he doesn't speak for anybody but white racists who want to recite his bullshit to deny their own racsm

If there is one person who speaks best for blacks right now, It's William Barber.
  1. “Back in my old neighborhood, there was a special contempt for the kind of guy who was always trying to get two other guys to fight each other. Today, it is considered a great contribution to society to incite consumers against producers, tenants against landlords, women against men, and the races against each other.”-Thomas Sowell

RD2 claims blacks have no business thinking for themselves. If they don’t believe exactly what his handlers have told him to believe, they aren’t black.
Backs who support a white supremacist agenda are not thinking for themselves. They are the ones thinking or believng wha ttheir handlers tell them. Tim Scott is a prime example.

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

It is because he is a conservativ, it’s his ideals, if youshared the same ideals you would love him. This seems to be a new trend on the left, trying to pretend it isn’t because they are on the right, it is because they are dumb, loser, idiot and so on.

It is his politics, and you say it in your post.

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

Yes only you, the legend in his own mind IM2 speaks for ALL Black people. You are a piece of.......work. Yeah that's it. A piece of work. All caps title, bad form.

1. “Back in my old neighborhood, there was a special contempt for the kind of guy who was always trying to get two other guys to fight each other. Today, it is considered a great contribution to society to incite consumers against producers, tenants against landlords, women against men, and the races against each other.”-Thomas Sowell
More stupidity. So name one program Sowell has implemented to solve the problems he sees in black communities. Sowell is the person who has the contempt he describes.

1. “Those who cry out that the government should ‘do something’ never even ask for data on what has actually happened when the government did something, compared to what actually happened when the government did nothing.”-Thomas Sowell

Really? Is that what your boy Flash was doing until 2020? And there are more of you in here who do the same thing right now.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

The words from Sowell are nice sounding words that racists love using but you aren't playing by the same rules or judging by the same standards. White preference and privilege is still the rule rather than the exception. Sowell is an idiot, pain and simple. So understand that nobody black who is sane listens to him.
Where's the contradiction? Naming your kids in a flamboyant or foolish way isn't coerced. And people are free to legally change their names as adults. He held the same name standard to all applicants. You may think his preference is idiotic, but it doesn't contradict his premise.

And frankly, he probably was right "99% of the time."

1. “When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination.”-Thomas Sowell

Lie I said, we won't see anyone back here supporting Tim Scott. What we will see are right wing whites making comments like the ones I have quoted here above. Scott speaks for no honest hard working black person. Funny how somebody white who doesn't spend any time in black circles tries making such claims. The video with the title:

TIM SCOTT DOES NOT SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE

was made by a black man.
I agree he does not speak for black people (or any other people) who think like you do. He speaks for all people, including black ones, who love this country and what it was intended to be. The people you seem to think speak for you and systematically destroying it. But then Tim Scott isn't a racist but somebody who wants to make everybody's lives better. That makes him a pariah to most of those on the left.

Sen. Scott represents all the people of South Carolina, regardless of what their racial identity. Not just the blacks.

As well he should, by the way.

It is because he is a conservativ, it’s his ideals, if youshared the same ideals you would love him. This seems to be a new trend on the left, trying to pretend it isn’t because they are on the right, it is because they are dumb, loser, idiot and so on.

It is his politics, and you say it in your post.
The fact here is that his politics create harm for people who look like me. And to be black supporting such things IS stupid. White comnsevatives do the same thing to white liberals so don't even try it. I am just supposed to support him because he's black? I am just supposed to agree with him because he's black? Whites can dsagree on politics and policy, but we can't?

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

You mean he’s not the whiny, angry, self-hating black… like you.

You are supposed to show the source of your material, forum rules.

And why would you think that?
You seem more at home bitching about things you read other than lived. You never provide any solutions you just post about race with no solutions. I think you sit at your kids soccer practice and larp as a black guy on the internet. Then you go home and put dinner on the table while you seeth about how white you are and how mad your privileged life upsets you saying nothing because divorce would be the end of your lifestyle. Those poor black people! You have one option available to vent really and it’s here. Otherwise you have to live your white suburban wife life.

A real black guy would have solutions. They would pay attention to the true issues. You don’t. You do nothing but race bait.

I think your buddy Marc is probably your best friend Becky and you trade compliments during the day to keep you from feeling so guilty about your own lives.

You’re two pathetic Karens. Living the dream but sure want to be revolutionaries. If only you had more power than just the board of the HOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back