Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Sowell is 93 yearsold. His black ass has had decades to create rhe solutions to eveythnig he says is wrong but he hasn't. So he doesn't speak for anybody but white racists who want to recite his bullshit to deny their own racsm

If there is one person who speaks best for blacks right now, It's William Barber.
The people made worse off by slavery were those who were enslaved. Their descendants would have been worse off today if born in Africa instead of America. Put differently, the terrible fate of their ancestors benefitted them.

Thomas Sowell

Why don't you read up on Tim Scott's life before you toss him into the mud.
I'm not tossing him anywhere tosser, I believe I even called him 'perfectly useful' to the campaign. Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem. :rolleyes:

Who says I'm not up on who Tim Scott is? Educated in theological institutions, been a politician 13 years now. Perfectly useful.

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

Here we go again, since he doesn’t toe the line, he’s a sellout. Has it ever occurred with you that he just simply sees things differently?

The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

Well, then I guess that puts to bed the idea that white folks hate black people because of their skin color.

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

BUT, as an old white guy, you do!

Mike%20Tyson.gif

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

you definitely don't speak for blacks either ... you speak for the dem leaders that give you your marching orders ..

He doesn't speak for people who love this country. If you beieve the country was intended to be white dominated and controlled, then I guess Scott speaks for you. But if you believe that the country is for all people, Scott doesn't speak for us. Scott is supporting a man who wil destroy this country. Tim Scott is a sellout who is only interested in power.
Since you’re back from white Becky soccer practice can explain how making a nation for everyone is racist?

Since you’re back from white Becky soccer practice can explain how making a nation for everyone is racist?
Black Kids need to go to Dirt Bike ( Mototocross Motorcycle ) Camp and Out Door Rifle & Pistol Range time with Range Master Type teachers

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Tim Scott is a Trump slurping puppet who really wants to be a Vice President, it was embarassing to hear him not commit to respecting the results of this upcoming election.

Of course, Trumpers likely will riot if they lose again, and Scott will be the token black guy in a red hat.

Tim Scott is a Trump slurping puppet who really wants to be a Vice President, it was embarassing to hear him not commit to respecting the results of this upcoming election.

Of course, Trumpers likely will riot if they lose again, and Scott will be the token black guy in a red hat.
Oh brother. You libs are so painfully obvious in your canards.

Why would he commit, in advance, to how an election is called before he (and the rest of us) know if there will be more massive efforts at cheating?

Apparently Tim Scott is trying to speak for All Americans... which is actually what an elected official of the US is supposed to do. Of course, that tack will always anger some. Comes with the territory.

Sure Dude, Like Democrats blamed Russian Youtubers for Trump being elected. You can get the same answer from Democrats if you ask them NOW, would they accept Trump as President.

YOU can bet. If Trump is elected, Democrats will IMMEDIATELY head for the war room and figure out how to get rid of him.

Lie I said, we won't see anyone back here supporting Tim Scott. What we will see are right wing whites making comments like the ones I have quoted here above. Scott speaks for no honest hard working black person. Funny how somebody white who doesn't spend any time in black circles tries making such claims. The video with the title:

TIM SCOTT DOES NOT SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE

was made by a black man.
Damn, ya got one right..."Lie I said". Actually, that's about all you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back