Tim Scott Does Not Speak For Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best spokesperson for the black community would be Thomas Sowell.

Thomas Sowell is 93 yearsold. His black ass has had decades to create rhe solutions to eveythnig he says is wrong but he hasn't. So he doesn't speak for anybody but white racists who want to recite his bullshit to deny their own racsm

If there is one person who speaks best for blacks right now, It's William Barber.

Thomas Sowell is 93 yearsold. His black ass has had decades to create rhe solutions to eveythnig he says is wrong but he hasn't. So he doesn't speak for anybody but white racists who want to recite his bullshit to deny their own racsm

If there is one person who speaks best for blacks right now, It's William Barber.
So all that time and you learned nothing.

Tim Scott is a sellout. Not because he's a conservative, but because his ideas are antithetical to black interests. Scott is an idiot. You will not see anyone black here supporting Tim Scott. The ONLY people who will defend him will be the right wing whites in this forum.

View attachment 953431

View attachment 953432

Pasty white Potato head speaks for IM2

1716945260878.png

And as Biden replaces blacks with Mexicans IM2 says, "Yes massa, can I have another?"

I’m not up for searching your inane posts throughout the board.

Just list one here.
I dn't have to prove shit to you. Tim Scott doesn't speak for blacks. Everything he is for is in opposition to the issues we face.

The most blatant racism today is when white liberals hold such low expectations of black agency. They assume government is required to prop them up at every aspect of life. Of course, this isn't helped by how many blacks themselves buy into this concept.

Who does?
Whoever we decide. Since Trump is not the only white person speaking for whites, we don't have to have 1 person speaking for us. But one thing is clear, the black Republicans pushed on us by the current Republican party don't speak for blacks. There are black Republicans who can, but they aren't allowed to. Ask Michael Steele.

If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today.

Thomas Sowell

You're some random guy on the internet. You're also the most racist person here. So shut your mouth.
I'm no racist but you racists cannot hande a black man with command of history and is unfraid to speak truth to you about race from our perspective.

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

So whites on the right target whites on the left. White is a race, and the term white guilt has been used by right wing whites to target whites on the left. So just shut the fuck up with the hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back