Tim Tebow Super Bowl Ad May Be Based On Falsehood

What part of the woman's body is altered after she has an abortion? What part of her body is removed? None. Why, her uterus is even intact so she can have another shot at it. .
And you claim to have had children? !! :cuckoo:

Every breath a pregnant woman takes, every bit of nourishment she consumes, every step she takes she expends energy to feed and bear the growing load. If that were not so women could abort at anytime and the anti choicers could all fall over themselves to claim the the zygotes and the fetuses and tuck them into their wombs themselves.
Not every woman's uterus is intact aftr an abortion and even fewer after a pregnancy taken to term.

You want to take away the Right for women to live their lives by telling them what to do with their bodies.

Is that what you mean by pro-choice? That women (and men) have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies? I'm all for that.

What part of the woman's body is altered after she has an abortion? What part of her body is removed? None. Why, her uterus is even intact so she can have another shot at it. What part of the unborn is left after an abortion? None.

The very thing that pro-choicers holler about -- that no one has the right to tell someone else what to do with their body -- is the very thing they do when they have an abortion. They decide whether another human even gets a body. <sniff, sniff> Smells like hypocrisy.

This is the same fallacious argument of trying to compare the unborn with the born. When you ignore basic tenets of any argument and invent fantasies you can create hypocrisy at will.
This is someone who compared a woman's womb with a smoky barroom in another thread.

What exactly did she lie about?
That she was told to have an abortion. To her it was just a white lie. :cuckoo:

You have evidence that suggest she wasn't advised to have an abortion?
I'm not taking her word for it after reading that abortion was illegal in Philippines at the time she claims she was prescribed one.
This woman makes a mockery of any woman who has truly decided to go against medical advise and not have an abortion. I think she invented the entire thing to make hrself look like some kind of media superstar.

Lol.....really? You ignored the R v W case on the basis that particular court case isn't in the Constitution yet you want to accuse others of not knowing sincere dialogue? Rotfl......you fucking people are a joke.

I ignored nothing. A declaration was made that abortions were protected under constitutional law. In the US, the US Constitution is the basis for all constitutional law. You cited Roe V Wade and the 4th amendment as your answer when I questioned the declaration. Fact is Roe V Wade has nothing to do with the 4th amendment, but why let little things like facts get in your way.

Abortions are protected under the Constitution as the Supreme Court declared quite a few weeks ago.

caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=410&invol=113

Read up on the case and this time you have no excuse for your mind boggling ignorance.

I'm well aware of R v W. moreso than you apparently.

That she was told to have an abortion. To her it was just a white lie. :cuckoo:

I'm not taking her word for it after reading that abortion was illegal in Philippines at the time she claims she was prescribed one.
This woman makes a mockery of any woman who has truly decided to go against medical advise and not have an abortion. I think she invented the entire thing to make hrself look like some kind of media superstar.

Hey stupid her doctor advised her to have an abortion, that's not the same as being prescribed an abortion, but make shit up as you go if it makes you feel smart.

You don't beleive her yet you have nothing of substance to base that one other your intolerance of those that choose life instead of death for their unborn child. Abortions being illegal has never stopped anyone from obtaining one. I find it hypocritical that you would use the legalities of abortion as the basis of your argument.

You want to take away the Right for women to live their lives by telling them what to do with their bodies.

Is that what you mean by pro-choice? That women (and men) have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies? I'm all for that.

What part of the woman's body is altered after she has an abortion? What part of her body is removed? None. Why, her uterus is even intact so she can have another shot at it. What part of the unborn is left after an abortion? None.

The very thing that pro-choicers holler about -- that no one has the right to tell someone else what to do with their body -- is the very thing they do when they have an abortion. They decide whether another human even gets a body. <sniff, sniff> Smells like hypocrisy.

This is the same fallacious argument of trying to compare the unborn with the born. When you ignore basic tenets of any argument and invent fantasies you can create hypocrisy at will.

I never compared the unborn to the born. That was you putting words in my mouth.

Hey stupid her doctor advised her to have an abortion, that's not the same as being prescribed an abortion, but make shit up as you go if it makes you feel smart.

You don't beleive her yet you have nothing of substance to base that one other your intolerance of those that choose life instead of death for their unborn child. Abortions being illegal has never stopped anyone from obtaining one. I find it hypocritical that you would use the legalities of abortion as the basis of your argument.

Considering abortion is 100% illegal and that her doctor would have face imprisonment doing an abortion i'd say there is reasonable cause to believe the Tebow's may be trying to Haggertize the public for their own benefit.

What part of the woman's body is altered after she has an abortion? What part of her body is removed? None. Why, her uterus is even intact so she can have another shot at it. .

Every breath a pregnant woman takes, every bit of nourishment she consumes, every step she takes she expends energy to feed and bear the growing load. If that were not so women could abort at anytime and the anti choicers could all fall over themselves to claim the the zygotes and the fetuses and tuck them into their wombs themselves.
Not every woman's uterus is intact aftr an abortion and even fewer after a pregnancy taken to term.

so my 5 brothers and sisters are adopted?

who knew?

You don't care about the Right to life. If you did you wouldn't want to take away women's Right to live their lives.

Women get to live their lives after they have an abortion. Does the aborted? No.
You must be one of those who thinks having a kid is like getting a haircut, to borrow a phrase from Immie. Why should women mind giving up 9 months and more of their lives? Their life just grows back, like hair. :cuckoo:
The aborted live the life they are intended to live, just like all of us. You are trying to play God when you interfere in a woman's pregnancy. Shame on you!

Sex has consequences, pregnancy is one of those consequences. Don't want a kid? Use birth control or don't have sex.

Women 'give up nine months of their lives'. You mean they don't live and breath and go about living during that time? Abortion destroys human life, abortion takes away the life of another. What don't you get about that?

Women who abort the unborn are the ones playing God. And they fail miserably.

]Abortions being illegal has never stopped anyone from obtaining one.[/B] I find it hypocritical that you would use the legalities of abortion as the basis of your argument.
You are quite wrong about that. And you are being a complete and total hypocrite if you are going to claim it's okay to outlaw abortion because people will still be able to get them. :cuckoo:

They have the right to a chance at life. Abortion takes away their chance.

You don't care about the Right to life. If you did you wouldn't want to take away women's Right to live their lives.
Women are invisible to people like Zoom. They are mere egg shells to be broken and tossed on the compost pile after being used as incubators.

The unborn are invisible to people like Anguille. They are mere eggs to be broken and tossed on the compost pile after being sucked out of the womb.

Pssst . . . want me to post some pics so we can all see for our very own exactly what it is that abortion does?

What body part of a woman is removed when she has an abortion?

who knew?
Pretty shoddy defense on your part. Not every woman is what I said. What do you know about pregnancy anyway?

Speaking of what comes after and abortion and what doesn't come after an unwanted pregnancy. How many of you forced birthrs out there know for sure that your mother did not have an abortion before she had you? Had she gone through with the pregnancy, you wouldn't exist.
You would have been pre-emptively aborted. :lol:

This is someone who compared a woman's womb with a smoky barroom in another thread.

Wrong, YOU made that comparison and tried to push it as if I did. You failed, after you ignored most of my posts in that thread.

What body part of a woman is removed when she has an abortion?
The growth inside her attached by an umbilical cord which is diverting nourishment and blood.

Maybe you need to take biology class? Do you know what comes out if she carries the pregnancy to term?

Considering abortion is 100% illegal and that her doctor would have face imprisonment doing an abortion i'd say there is reasonable cause to believe the Tebow's may be trying to Haggertize the public for their own benefit.

Got any evidence to refute Mrs Tebow's affirmation? Of Course not. Just your assumption and since your stupidity has already been established and by your own admission. I'd say you have zero credibility.

Wrong, YOU made that comparison and tried to push it as if I did. You failed, after you ignored most of my posts in that thread.
I ignored nothing. I was shocked and dismayed by that disgusting comparison you made. A woman's womb is not a place of business, IMO. You seem to think otherwise.

who knew?
Pretty shoddy defense on your part. Not every woman is what I said. What do you know about pregnancy anyway?

Speaking of what comes after and abortion and what doesn't come after an unwanted pregnancy. How many of you forced birthrs out there know for sure that your mother did not have an abortion before she had you? Had she gone through with the pregnancy, you wouldn't exist.

what you said is even fewer women's uteri are intact after carrying a baby to term.

you said it, not me.

i don't want to get too technical here so let me just say you're full of shit.

who knew?

what you said is even fewer women's uteri are intact after carrying a baby to term.

you said it, not me.

i don't want to get too technical here so let me just say you're full of shit.
Believe it or not, an generally abortion is less stress on a woman's body than is a pregnancy carried to term.

Forum List

Back