Tim Walz - The actual story is worse - he Accepted the position of Command Sgt Major. There were responsibilities that went along with that.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I also read that Walz lied about his rank for a while. And he has.

His rank of Command Sergeant Major was conditional, he failed to meet the conditions.

Walz “failed to complete the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy,” the officers continued:​
He failed to serve for two years following completion of the academy, which he dropped out of. He failed to serve two years after the conditional promotion to Command Sergeant Major. He failed to fulfill the full six years of the enlistment he signed on September 18th, 2001. He failed his country. He failed his state. He failed the Minnesota Army National Guard, the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion, and his fellow Soldiers.

I just realized a very important analytical piece of the Walz cowardice issue, and it is quite damning.

The main Democrat apologist argument in defense of Walz is "that he retired so he could run for Congress," as if the Iraq deployment had nothing to do with his decision.

But we all know that there have always been plenty of serving Reservists and Guard members who also served in Congress; Tulsi Gabbard leaps to mind, along with many others.

So the ONLY way it could be true that he needed to retire in order to run for Congress is that he was aware of his unit's upcoming one year Iraq deployment, which would clearly prevent him from the Congressional run, which means he very much retired SPECIFICALLY TO AVOID LEADING HIS SOLDIERS IN IRAQ.

In their feeble attempts to defend his actions, the Democrat apologists have actually proven his cowardice.

False valor and false rank. They can become Federal charges.

It's just a hat, not a uniform.

Units give hats to visitors/VIP's all the time.

You guys are desperate... probably because you have an unlikeable ticket compared to the very likeable people on the Dem side.

I'd much rather have a beer with Harris and Walz than Trump and Vance.
~~~~~~
First Walz was never in combat and abandoned his post and rank by quitting before his unit went to Iraq.
What kind of Master Sargent would abandon his men and his corps on the eve of deployment for battle?

Forum List

Back