Time for a new Ship

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
The Ticonderoga class cruiser is past its prime, It was the most powerful warship of its type in the world in say... 1990, or 1996....
Or even in 2001 or 2003...

It is now 2016, and the oldest of that product line is now 36 years old.

So the reality is..... Its "Closer" now, than it has been... its so close in fact, that I don't need even a frigate to defeat Ticonderoga Class Cruiser.

Things get old.
There is no such a thing as an eternal champion.

Now its time for a new Ship.

The Ticonderoga class cruiser is past its prime, It was the most powerful warship of its type in the world in say... 1990, or 1996....

So the reality is..... Its "Closer" now, than it has been... its so close in fact, that I don't need even a frigate to defeat Ticonderoga Class Cruiser.

Things get old.

where have you been?

• Banned

Things get old.

where have you been?

Paying attention to things happening in the world, where have you been ?

• Banned

Things get old.

where have you been?

I was at work... and I got a taste of reality... the reality of your kind of fucking republican ass "economic freeDUMB".

So we need a new warship.

My vote is that Eton Marketing pays for it.

Hey Zoo, Google Zumwalt Class destroyer, and you will see that we already have one, with several more due to be built in the next few years. Not only are we getting new destroyers, but we're also building more littoral combat ships with stealth as well.

Forum List

Back