Time for Biden & Bernie to drop out

Biden should drop out because he is a fool.

Bernie should go independent and screw the D Party for what it did to him in 2016. Bernie is a real progressive, unlike most of the other phonies running for the nomination.
So is DeBlasio.
I can’t agree. DeBlasio is a radical who only believes in enriching and empowering himself.
That’s not the definition of a Progressive?
Exactly, which is why DeBlasio is not one.

Latest CNN poll has Biden still leading but took a big hit. Bernie is also sliding. Neither will get the nod.

These two need to drop out.. They are both too old. Between them they suck up over 30% of votes where these could be divided among the others. If they stay, some good candidates will drop out.

CNN Democratic candidate poll: CNN Poll: Harris and Warren rise and Biden slides after first Democratic debates - CNNPolitics

What's the matter you think minority's won't vote again?

Minorities would certainly not vote for a bigoted racist amoral POS like El Dumpster.

Bernie should go independent and screw the D Party for what it did to him in 2016. Bernie is a real progressive, unlike most of the other phonies running for the nomination.
So is DeBlasio.
I can’t agree. DeBlasio is a radical who only believes in enriching and empowering himself.
Like Trump. You love Trump.
Yep!
And I despise you.

Latest CNN poll has Biden still leading but took a big hit. Bernie is also sliding. Neither will get the nod.

These two need to drop out.. They are both too old. Between them they suck up over 30% of votes where these could be divided among the others. If they stay, some good candidates will drop out.

CNN Democratic candidate poll: CNN Poll: Harris and Warren rise and Biden slides after first Democratic debates - CNNPolitics

Minorities would certainly not vote for a bigoted racist amoral POS like El Dumpster.

What does that have to do with two old white guys Bernie and Biden who have been life long politicians ?

Joe Biden is out of touch with his own party. He's to old and white to win the nomination. Didn't he get the memo that skin color matters when choosing a candidate.

It's 2019, America has come so far, but then again, it really hasn't.
It has nothing to do with skin color.

What does that have to do with two old white guys Bernie and Biden who have been life long politicians ?

It has to do with your post being irrelevant

Of course it does that's why you started this thread, dork.

Biden, Sanders, Warren, O'Rourke and Buttigege should all drop out.

Biden - Does not represent the core of the Democratic party
Sanders & Warren - Too radical, they'll scare the daylights out of the political middle and Trump will win
Buttiege - There is no way in Hell America is going to elect a gay President in 2020.
O'Rourke - No substance. He should go back to Texas and run for Senator. Texans don't need substance.

The rest of the field consists of some 'interesting' candidates. I'd like to hear more from them.

For now I'd like to see a Ryan/Gabbard ticket.

So is DeBlasio.
Like Trump. You love Trump.
WTF?

Neither of them will give it up.

They both want to be POTUS though neither will be.

Trump will win in 2020.

One poll does not make it so. The fact is that CNN polls are always dodgy. For example, in 2018, they got the Democrats winning the generic ballot right however they had Democrats at +13. That was the second worst miss behind Rasmussen.

Probably. This is a different party now. Traditional liberals need to find something else.
Biden is the only one that's somewhat traditional, but I don't see a one that's sane. They all seem to one-up each other with foolish ideas entertaining the most foolish among us.
I don't think Biden knew how far the party has shifted.

I suspect he's beginning to get the idea right about now.

That is not true. The activist base is very liberal but the average voter is not. That is why Clinton won the majority of primaries in 2016 and lost nearly all of the caucuses.

My post was about age, you made it about race.

My post was about age, you made it about race.

Huh? So when in the history would you have two black guys running for president?

Forum List

Back