Time for BLACK guilt

Actually, without it they would be closer to par with whites. Welfare breeds welfare recipients. Without it, people would be forced to get an education and learn marketable skills.
Hunger is a great motivator.
Ernie, I really thought you were brighter than that! Most ks are NOT on welfare. Stop and think.

Ready? Are Black welfare recipients on par with White Welfare recipients?

Is Dr. Ben Carson on par with White neurosurgeons?

Are Black thugs on par with White thugs?

Are black postal workers on par with White postal workers?

And don't throw those damn statistics at me, read the book in my sig before you do!

The only thing a Black person should feel guilt for is giving up in the face of this racist system in place here in the US. Even that should be a short lived pity party and then back to work.

Actually, without it they would be closer to par with whites. Welfare breeds welfare recipients. Without it, people would be forced to get an education and learn marketable skills.
Ernie, I really thought you were brighter than that! Most ks are NOT on welfare. Stop and think.

And don't throw those damn statistics at me, read the book in my sig before you do!
half of welfare recipients are black

Meaning that blacks are 6 times as likely to be on welfare.

You haven't yet convinced yourself of that lie, I see. That is why you keep repeating it over and over and over. If anything, the media has been the vehicle for spreading many of the lies you postulate so vehemently hereabouts. Further, you don't seem to realize that there are different classes of Whites and Blacks. You , obviously, belong in the lowest White class and that puts millions of middle and upper class Blacks above you in intelligence, standard of living and every thing else..In that sense you are right, to a certain degree. Some blacks don't have the same abilities as some Whites while some have superior abilities to most Whites,depending on what social or technical enterprise you are talking about. You are never quite clear on these things.

I thought I had educated you on that "stone age" lie in another op, but now, I see that you are incapable of learning.

The board is still waiting for you to explain why africa can't catch up with the rest of world. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet an has been for hundreds of years. Why is that?
This "board: isn't waiting for me to explain anything. Only a few of you racist Bahs-turds keep wanting to argue that tired old theme without really knowing what is going on in the myriad countries that make up Africa. Most here already know the effects colonialism had on the continent. Many also are aware of the ravages brought on by the IMF and the World Bank with their usurious lending practices and debilitating austerity programs. I guess you don't know about those things...Do some research ya stupid bahs-turd! Then come on back and we'll discuss it further.
Weak pussies got colonized. That's what happened.

No, 39% of welfare recipients are black. That is NOT half. 38%are Whites whose predecessors had a good head start while Blacks were enslaved.

That doesn't mean squat! It's just one of those statistical lies that keeps circulating and to make people like you feel good!

Do you even know the raw numbers of whites and blacks on welfare? I doubt it...

You did not answer my series of questions, why not? Too hard for a restricted mentality!

You haven't yet convinced yourself of that lie, I see. That is why you keep repeating it over and over and over. If anything, the media has been the vehicle for spreading many of the lies you postulate so vehemently hereabouts. Further, you don't seem to realize that there are different classes of Whites and Blacks. You , obviously, belong in the lowest White class and that puts millions of middle and upper class Blacks above you in intelligence, standard of living and every thing else..In that sense you are right, to a certain degree. Some blacks don't have the same abilities as some Whites while some have superior abilities to most Whites,depending on what social or technical enterprise you are talking about. You are never quite clear on these things.

I thought I had educated you on that "stone age" lie in another op, but now, I see that you are incapable of learning.

The board is still waiting for you to explain why africa can't catch up with the rest of world. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet an has been for hundreds of years. Why is that?
This "board: isn't waiting for me to explain anything. Only a few of you racist Bahs-turds keep wanting to argue that tired old theme without really knowing what is going on in the myriad countries that make up Africa. Most here already know the effects colonialism had on the continent. Many also are aware of the ravages brought on by the IMF and the World Bank with their usurious lending practices and debilitating austerity programs. I guess you don't know about those things...Do some research ya stupid bahs-turd! Then come on back and we'll discuss it further.
Weak pussies got colonized. That's what happened.

Spears and arrows don't work too well against tanks and submachine guns. But even some nations WITH those same weapons and capabilities have lost wars and been at the mercy of invading forces. We didn't colonize Germany but we could have. Russia did colonize/occupy East Germany for a long time... So I guess you might have some justification for calling them pussies too!

No, 39% of welfare recipients are black. That is NOT half. 38%are Whites whose predecessors had a good head start while Blacks were enslaved.

Most of those "whites" are actually hispanics. Another of obozo's tricks. He does the same thing with crime states. Most white criminals are really hispanics.

Most of those "whites" are actually hispanics. Another of obozo's tricks. He does the same thing with crime states. Most white criminals are really hispanics.

Nope! Hispanics have the lowest welfare rate of the three major groups. Theirs is around 15% of recipients.

See how wrong prejudiced assumptions can be!

That doesn't mean squat! It's just one of those statistical lies that keeps circulating and to make people like you feel good!

Do you even know the raw numbers of whites and blacks on welfare? I doubt it...

You did not answer my series of questions, why not? Too hard for a restricted mentality!
Statistical lie???? If roughly equal numbers of whites and blacks are on welfare, and there are 6 times as many whites as blacks in the total US population, how is it a lie that blacks are 6 times as likely to be on welfare?

No, I did not answer your inane questions. They have no definite answers or relevance to the discussion.

all one has to do is look up the black unemployment rate. Many are on welfare, many for GENERATIONS. THEY suck the system dry without giving anything back- these are the facts.

30 percent blacks welfare vs only 5 percent whites.

Nope! Hispanics have the lowest welfare rate of the three major groups. Theirs is around 15% of recipients.
!

The board notes you sidestepped the issue i raised. Obozo counts hispanics as white when compiling welfare stats and also crime stats.

!

The board notes you sidestepped the issue i raised. Obozo counts hispanics as white when compiling welfare stats and also crime stats.
Lots of Hispanic men are white dummy. Hispanic is not a race. Spain is a white country.

all one has to do is look up the black unemployment rate. Many are on welfare, many for GENERATIONS. THEY suck the system dry without giving anything back- these are the facts.

It's about time someone did the research and math for you stupid racist jerks. You sure won't. or can't do it on your own. Most of you are just pathetic lazy bahs-turds...throwing statistics around that look like they originated during the Great Depression; flat out lying about the percentage of blacks on welfare and on and on and on.
Well, the buck stops here.

Non Hispanic WhitesNon Hispanic Blacks*Number of People on Welfare % of black@* % of Whites (NH)
196,745,5389{ 63.7}37,685,848 {12.2}11,400,000 39.8% 38.9%
White welfareblack welfareblacks not on welfare% of black pop.on welfare.
4,434,6004.537,200***33,148,64812.01

Out of a population of 37,685,848 (millions) Blacks only 4,457,200 are on welfare
That means 33,148,648 (millions) are NOT on welfare $$$ YOU IDIOTS!
Does that look like the Black community meathead, Matthew, Shootspeeders and other rabid racists project here? Using proportional statistics distorts the true picture of Black life in America and gives the erroneous impression that the vast majority of Blacks are "failing" in some way. BTW, my new research has revealed that 33 million blacks who are not on welfare represents a whopping 88% ( not 75%) of the Black US population.
even I was shortchanging them for a while.

I'm not a math whiz so check my figures..but I am close enough!

It's about time someone did the research and math for you stupid racist jerks. You sure won't. or can't do it on your own. Most of you are just pathetic lazy bahs-turds...throwing statistics around that look like they originated during the Great Depression; flat out lying about the percentage of blacks on welfare and on and on and on.
Well, the buck stops here.

Non Hispanic WhitesNon Hispanic Blacks*Number of People on Welfare % of black@* % of Whites (NH)
196,745,5389{ 63.7}37,685,848 {12.2}11,400,000 39.8% 38.9%
White welfareblack welfareblacks not on welfare% of black pop.on welfare.
4,434,6004.537,200***33,148,64812.01

Out of a population of 37,685,848 (millions) Blacks only 4,457,200 are on welfare
That means 33,148,648 (millions) are NOT on welfare $$$ YOU IDIOTS!
Does that look like the Black community meathead, Matthew, Shootspeeders and other rabid racists project here? Using proportional statistics distorts the true picture of Black life in America and gives the erroneous impression that the vast majority of Blacks are "failing" in some way. BTW, my new research has revealed that 33 million blacks who are not on welfare represents a whopping 88% ( not 75%) of the Black US population.
even I was shortchanging them for a while.

I'm not a math whiz so check my figures..but I am close enough!

40% of welfare recipient being black while constituting only 13% of the population is not success. It is disturbing that JQP thinks it is. Any demographic with an iota of pride would find that embarrassing. Clearly, here that is not the case.

Forum List

Back