Time For Republicans To Compile Their Own Boycott List

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Our rabid Democrats and their pathetic sycophants will do everything they can to ruin, slander and bully anyone who disagrees with them.

Time for Republicans to fight back. With 50% of the population receiving some form of government assistance I think it's obvious who will win this war. They will call you a racist and every other name they can create but if they can sue you out of business for not making a cake for a gay couple but refuse to serve you if you voted for Trump it's obvious they have no moral high ground to stand on.

Time to give them a taste of their own misguided thinking.

The up-to-date list of companies that sell Trump brands

Our rabid Democrats and their pathetic sycophants will do everything they can to ruin, slander and bully anyone who disagrees with them.

Time for Republicans to fight back. With 50% of the population receiving some form of government assistance I think it's obvious who will win this war. They will call you a racist and every other name they can create but if they can sue you out of business for not making a cake for a gay couple but refuse to serve you if you voted for Trump it's obvious they have no moral high ground to stand on.

Go right ahead. Everyone has the right.

You mean the lost of health insurance for million with the ACA and Medicaid, and the threat of changes in SS and Medicare looming over everyone receiving it,

I thought that was their boycott, health insurance for all.

Go right ahead. Everyone has the right.

Libtardos always miss the point. Democrats own the grievance industry even while pretending to be a Preacher.

You don't care about anything except your stupid entitlement dogma, you don't even care if it puts someone out of a job.

In case you haven't noticed, it's why Trump won.

Looking at the list, Democrats are boycotting Kmart and Walmart simultaneously! Where in the heck are these two getting their business from? I guess it must be the illegals.

Inauguration, what is there to celebrate lost of not entitlement programs and SS and Medicare are not entitlement programs , and lost of millions HI.

Many of Trump supporters were on the ACA. That is also not an entitlement program and Medicaid is not in MI either.

Enjoy your short victory, it will not last.

Yes....time for a Republican boycott

Boycott :

Free Press
Same Sex weddings
Muslims
Mexicans

Forum List

Back